As long as you say yes

I Love Making Your Heart Flutter

 

Has passed five days since the improvised pillow-party on Mina's house, and since that day Mina and her friends have been talking a lot with Momo's group, in the school, and on their new group chat gently named "13 losers that are now friends", those new friends have even made Mina wonder how many nice persons are out there in the school and that Mina doesn't even know about their existence, just because they barely got time to keep up with others classes since they're completely focused on their studies, she discovered tons of things that happened and that are happening on the school that she never heard about it, such as fights, scandals, expulsions, and a lot of others things that just never happens in the special classes. Mina found really interesting how a few more friendships can expand her view of the school like that, but there was something that was really interesting and integrating for her, Momo. She has been respecting Momo choice and she did slow her plan down, the girl started to be more open for Mina, it did Mina wonder if all she really had to do is just wait for the girl, she never waited for someone, she never felt anything special to any one to wait for them, she normally goes for it and if they don't want it she just leave it, Mina never got to know someone that was genuinely into her at a point that doesn't want to waist the chance that they have, she never got to be with someone that didn't saw Mina as just "the cold, smart yet sassy girl from that annoying special class", Momo looked at Mina in such a different way, a way that Mina didn't even know that was possible, she didn't asked to her how she saw her, but she was sure that it was probably a better image that everyone tried attached to her, Momo somehow really did Mina see herself as another person, a person that can be better that the Myoui Mina that everyone talks abut, with a simple "You're too good to don't expand all the time that is necessary with you".

All this rush of thoughts made Mina wakes up a bit anxious at the point that she even saw the hours wrong and had to prepare herself faster than her usual. She left her house without looking at the clock, convinced that she was late, so she just entered fast at her car and started driving, and without even noticing, her thoughts were back at it. "It's so weird… how does she have so much power over me? I always have been in the control of my emotions, even if I know that this is not how it's supposed to be, the only emotions that I have never been able to control were the love that I have for my family and friends, but other than that, I never… felt that much, I've never even thought about the chance of letting my mask of 'Myoui Mina, the cold intellectual that do nothing but play with the persons', even if I already showed that I'm not afraid of letting Momo know how much I want to be hers, I'm a bit scared of letting the others see me so vulnerable like this, letting they see this new side of me, this personal side, is just so… scary, I don't want them to know about it, I don't to be so exposed for so many persons that I don't give a single about it".

"Ugh, I need to focus today, even if I want to talk more with Momo, I need to study after all, that's all the objective of this boring- class anyway" Mina had to murmur to herself on her car while she was on the way to the school, she could only talk properly with Momo in the entrance and exit, since her professor started to took even almost all of her break time just so that she can help him organizing the next lessons.

When she arrived at the school, she silently passed by the amount of the students that prefer staying on the gate waiting until the bell rings, she ignored the boys saying this to her like "I'm still waiting for my turn Myoui" or "It's a real shame that we have to share her with other girls", she never cared for any of it to be real, she just got costumed that the stereotypes would never leave her and mentally said " every single soul at this gate" but only mentally, she didn't think that those persons deserve her attention anyway. When she passed by the hall and went upstairs to her classroom, she noticed that Momo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Tzuyu were chatting next to A102's door.

"Minari! You arrived really earlier today, did you thought that you were going to run late?" Nayeon said while giving her a little side-hug.

"What you mean isn't 7:15 alre-" She looked at her clock "It's 6:45?!" Tzuyu face-palmed while the rest of them laughed at how Mina was disbelief.

"You really woke up thinking that you were hella late didn't you?" Momo asked her still laughing a bit.

"God damn it I seriously thought that I was going to get to hear Mr. Yonna talking about me being disorganized and everything, anyway, why are you guys here so early?"

"Jeong an I don't have any club so we always come with Jihyo, Dahyun-yah, and Chaeng but always rots waiting until the class starts"

"There's no club that is interesting for you guys?"

"Uhh, no, I mean, the video game club is full of weirdos so I'm daring to go there" Jeongyeon answered.

"The same with the fighters club," Momo said with a bit of a sad tone.

"Well at least you guys can root with those two losers that also come with the rest of the group but keep putrefying until the class starts," Mina said to them.

"4 losers dying of boredness waiting to the classes starts... sounds good," Momo said with her hand on her chin pretending that she was deeply thinking about it.

"It may be good for you guys but I'm feeling a bit intimidated, like, do they know that I'm from the losers class? Are they going to threat me until I leave?" Jeongyeon whispered, Mina looked to the class and noticed that everyone was silently judging Jeongyeon and probably Momo too since they didn't know who was going to be transferred.

"Do the persons on this class hate transferred students?" Momo asked obviously scared of what they would do to her.

"They kinda do, but first, we're not letting them do something to you, and second, you have muscles and everything, if everything goes wrong you use them to scare them away" Nayeon gave Momo a light tap at her shoulder.

"I don't work out to have muscles and beat everyone asses! I do it because I like it and I only help people with them" Momo answered, "I really at fighting!"

"Them we're ed?" Jeongyeon asked to them with a bit of desperate look.

"Not actually, they will notice that you guys are now friends with the 2 rich and stone cold girls from this class, and then they're not even going to dare to do something" Tzuyu answered incredibly calm.

"That's true though, they somehow fear Tzuyu and I because we're quieter than most of the people," Mina said also calm, but a bit worried seeing Momo so anxious.

The bell rings. They started already going to their seats, as usual, the students that we're on their clubs started arriving, Jeongyeon saw this as a sign that she should go to her classroom, but before she left, she whispered to Mina. "Don't let those scary- nerds freak Momo out!" Mina gave her a thumb up and them Jeongyeon quickly got out before the teacher gets in.

"Hello everyone, good morning" Mrs. Yoona entered in the class with her casual calm aura and with a likable smile.

"Morning Mrs. Yoona!" Most of them said almost synchronized, those who didn't say were occupied either chatting if each other, reading books or where lost, that was the case of Momo. Mina called Momo with her pen and whispered "That's our exact sciences teacher, Mrs. Yoona" Momo nodded a bit, Mina could see how she was nervous, she wanted to talk properly with her and reassured her, but all she could do at that moment was hope that Momo was going to be fine.

"I see a new student here, you're Hirai Momo, the transferred from B102 right?" Mrs. Yoona asked Momo calmly, Momo nodded, yet a bit anxious, and then Mrs. Yoona introduced herself and talked a bit with Momo and apparently it made Momo be a bit more relaxed.

The class passed by and in the break time, Mrs. Hyunsik called Mina to help him with the lessons, she didn't complain because she knew that he probably was always calling her since she was the best student in the class, but she really had the hope that he wouldn't call her since he doesn't even have a class with them today. When he finally let her go, all she had left was 10 minutes of a break time, she just decided to return to the class since there would be no time to do nothing, but she ends up finding Sana in the middle of the hall looking a bit lost.

"What are you doing spacing out in the middle of the hall Sana?" Mina asked her with a confused look.

"Oh! Minari I need your help, I don't have any idea of where is the photograph club room's!"

Mina laughed at her but then answered her "Why you didn't ask when you went to sign up for the club?"

"I didn't sign up! I want to talk with Dahyun to know with who I talk to enter the club, but I don't know where's the damn room"

Mina was about to tell Sana to try another day because she didn't have any idea of how to enter the photography club, but Momo and Dahyun appeared for Sana's luck.

"What are you guys doing in the middle of the hall," Momo asked since the break wasn't even over.

"Perfect! I actually was going to the classroom but end up found Sana here and she is very lost, and I think you're the right person to help her Dahyun!" Mina told the blonde girl while putting her hands on Sana's shoulders.

"Oh, and why me?"

"I- uhh, I actually want to enter in the photograph club but I don't know who's the president..." Sana said a bit shy, Mina noticed that Sana exchanged a few looks at Momo, who seemed to be holding a laugh.

"What are they hiding?..."

"Oh, It's me! I can take you to the photograph club room and then sign you up, are you ok with it?" Dahyun asked extremely likable.

"It would be great!" Sana answered her with a cute and excited smile, Mina saw the slight pink color on Dahyun cheeks and couldn't blame her, Sana charm always was being a cutie & y, those two qualities always were the things that made most of the people fall in love with Sana.

As both of them went to the photography club, Mina and Momo were left alone and Mina was about to keep her route to the classroom but Momo tapped gently her arm.

"Minari, can I accompany you?" Mina laughed at the gentleness of the girl.

"Of course you can Momoring, but why do you wanna come with me? there's still like 5 minutes of the break"

"It's just 5 minutes, your company is nice and… I still don't know how much I should trust at those persons of the class" Mina knew that Momo was scared, but she didn't know why she was this scared.

"First, I'm glad that I'm a nice company for you and second, I doubt that they're going to do something, we're at the high school, after all, I don't think people are so childish anymore"

"Everyone that I tried to tell has been telling me this, that this bull and I'm out of my mind, but I don't know what's wrong with me, I just don't feel comfortable around people easily, even if I can fake it well, it feels like I can only be relaxed when I'm around people that I trust"

"Oh , she has anxiously problems" Mina immediately felt bad for the girl, she didn't have any problem like those so she couldn't tell what Momo was feeling, all she could do was try to reassure her, instead of putting this image that she was crazy like everyone did.

"There's nothing wrong with you Momoring, and no one has the right to say about you just because of your anxiety, I'll try to make you feel as much comfortable as possible okay?" Momo just nodded to her with a smile and Mina felt relieved that she didn't the situation worst, and now that she knew about Momo's anxiety, her brain's sides were starting a mini-war.

The war was about don't give a about the stupid special class anymore and try to focus on the people that were around her, or keep focusing on the special class and pretend that the world around her wasn't her problem as always. Knowing about Momo's problem just made her wonder if there were other friends of her that needed someone to talk and she wasn't there to them because of her studies, made her wonder if she was that bad friend, even if she was aware that there is nothing wrong with taking care of herself and focusing on a good future, she couldn't stop thinking and maybe someone important to her was struggling with an inner problem and that she barely gave them attention, pretending that everything was fine and all she had to worry about was her own nose and let the others take care of their own problems.

"You're a nice person you know Mina," Momo said and made Mina escape from her thoughts.

"Uh?"

"You're one of the few persons that didn't make me feel like a crazy person, that threat my case of anxious normal and something that I shouldn't be afraid of asking for help… so yeah, you're a nice person" Momo smiled at her and Mina smiled looking down, it's almost that Momo could sense that Mina was jumping again on her thoughts and that she needed someone to hold her back, even if it was just one time and there still huge odds of Mina's brain starting being overrated by her necessary and unnecessary thoughts.

The five minutes passed, Momo and Mina arrived in the classroom and went to their seats, Mrs. Yoona arrived, the class passed fortunately really fast and they finally could go to their homes. All of them gathered at the gate to chat a bit before leaving the school, except for who had a club meeting.

"Those clubs are killing all their free time dude, what the are all of them doing this year to be so important?" Jeongyeon asked a bit frustrated because it would be the fourth weekend that everyone who was in clubs has been working as hell.

"I think that it's because of that acknowledging day, the theme of this year is 'The youth of the XXI' so all of them has to fully prepare the school" Momo answered but a bit sad for their friends.

"This is crazy, they do all this and the school just give them some extra points... anyway, I'm going," Nayeon said while saw her Mother's car arriving on the street.

"Yeah I'm going too, but before I go, do Y'all want some tickets for theater?" Sooyoung, who was about to go since her girlfriend was part of the unfortunates students that were on clubs that made the students work harder than ever and she didn't need to stay to give her a ride.

"How the hell did you even got free tickets?" Tzuyu asked while looking at the tickets that she gave to each one of them.

"Resumed history? There were some dumb asses that didn't know about me and Jiwoo so all of them dead bought me tickets for ocean's 8 and Incredibles 2, you guys better watch it, it's really worth, I even used two of the tickets already" She said laughing, Sooyoung always had a pride of how the others easily did anything to her and she just always used this at her favor.

"How many persons asked her out to she give me two tickets..." Jeongyeon asked also looking at the tickets a bit disbelief.

"I don't have idea… this is like a new level of control at the others even for her" Tzuyu said.

"Well, I'm not using the two of them so… here kiddo, take Chaeng to watch Incredibles 2" She said with a chuckle.

"Are ing kidding me?" Tzuyu looked a bit offended and Mina and Momo couldn't hold their laugh.

"A bit but not totally, don't be an and do a move, is not like it's gonna kill you or something," Jeongyeon said shaking the ticket in front of her after a while Tzuyu finally took the ticket and left.

"And you Momo," she said now turning to the girl that wasn't even paying that much of attention.

"Uh? Me?"

"Yeah, give me this ticket," she said taking Momo's ticket and replaced by her own "And now stay with this one and also do something you little dumb ," Jeongyeon said quickly getting up on her bike and getting out too.

"What did she meant by 'do something'?" Mina asked her looking down at Momo's ticket.

Ocean's 8.

"Wait a minute" "Your ticket is also for Ocean's 8.." Momo said, apparently thinking really hard to connect the pieces, while Mina already discovered Jeongyeon plan

. "Thanks to God, Sooyoung, Jeongyeon and some dumb asses that bought those tickets"

"No, wait… did she…?" Momo was now a bit red and didn't dare to look at Mina.

"Yeah, she did Momo" Mina laughed at how naive Momo was "But don't worry, I'm not asking you out"

"Why not?"

"Because you asked me to do it slowly, so this is what I'm going to do. Bye Momoring" Mina said with a smile, she turned to leave but again, Momo stopped her.

"Well if you're not doing it then I'm doing it"

"What?!"

"Do you want to watch one of the movies of the year next Saturday with me?" Momo asked her with a surprisingly confident smile.

", she really asked me out first..."

"Didn't you asked me like a few days ago to don't rush anything?" Is not that Mina wasn't happy with this invite, she could shoot fireworks of happiness, but she was really confused at the same time.

"Yeah but I never said that I wanted it to be in the velocity of a slug" Mina saw that Momo was starting to be a bit nervous and was ready to apologize for Mina.

"I-if you don't want it's ok! I didn't mean to oblig-"

"Momoring, it's all right, I can think of giving you a positive answer, but only if..."

"Only if?"

"Only if I can call it in the way that I want" Mina answered, with a challenging smirk, since Momo gave her a gap, she wasn't going to waste it.

"As long as you say yes, I don't care about how you want to call it"

"Ok then… it's a date Hirai Momo" 

 

 

 

---

Hey there! I'm so sorry for the huge delay, i've been studying really hard those days so I didn't have too much time to write and I didn't like this chapter at all, maybe because i wrote it with too many things on my mind? Maybe becauseIi just at writing? I don't know, but it's out now and I hope I didn't disappoint too many persons! Hopefully, I'll have more free time as the time pass by and will have more chances to develop the history in a decent way, that been said, see you next chapter!