Confessions after confessions because of a game

I Love Making Your Heart Flutter

  

“Okay let’s start from left to right,” Mina said putting the bottle in the middle of the circle.

The order was:

“But do we need to do G ranking questions or it can be +18?”

“The maximum will be R ranking Nayeon.”

“But there are no kids here Minari why are you so boring” Nayeon rumbled, is not like she wasn’t able to do interesting question that wasn’t +18 but was definitely harder and there weren’t too many options.

“Do you want it as G ranking?”

“NO” Nayeon yelled and exploded Tzuyu’s eardrum.

“Nayeon what the heck yells at Mina’s eardrum, not on mine.”

“NAYEON!” Irene shouted from the other side of the circle “DON’T YOU DARE HURT TZUYU”

“Thank God your voice is soft otherwise I would be the deaf one. Anyway, can we start or what?” Sooyoung complained.

“Yeah, I'll start”

Please don’t stop at Momo now” Mina begged to her own luck, she did had a few question ready, especially for Momo, but it would be no fun if it stops on her at the first round, not that she wanted Momo to be anxious for the entire game, but she needed at least a few more rounds to exchange looks and smirks at Momo to see if the girl is aware that she will do something.

Mina spins the bottle.

it stopped at Chaeyoung.

She didn’t know the girl that well but she needed to do a question anyhow, so she thought about one that surely could make Irene a bit frustrated, but it’s not like Tzuyu was a kid, so nothing more normal than annoying them with… date jokes!

“Ok let me think...” She could see that Chaeyoung wasn’t expecting something shocking since they didn’t knew each other well.

“Is it true that you would be more than happy to expend more time with Tzuyu and teach her how to play any kind of game, or even just expend time with her for any reason?”

Tzuyu widened her eyes and looked a bit expectedly at the short hair girl.

Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Eunwoo, and Nayeon were shouting OOH’s together.

Jihyo and Irene we’re totally surprised and with mother’s look of “So you’re finally on puberty?!”

Jennie, Momo, Sooyoung, Sana and Mina we’re waiting for the girl answers and already mentally making jokes to annoy both of them in the future.

“I-i… maybe? Can I answer maybe?”

“Nah, is yes or no”

“Then I… I guess I would,” She said fast and low but Mina still was able to hear it.

“This is the same thing as a ‘maybe’ sweetie”

“I-OK YES I WOULD, NOW SANA SPIN THIS BOTTLE”

“My little sister is going to have a girlfriend before me which is pathetic but I still so happy for you” Jeongyeon was patting the top of Chaeyoung’s head and Chaeyoung was with her head buried on her own thighs because she was too embarrassed to look at anyone, especially Tzuyu, who was actually redder than fire.

“Shut the up Jeong we don’t even know if she’s into girls” Chaeyoung mumbled.

“We still have a lot of rounds tho, who knows if we’ll be able to know it or not?”

“I-” Tzuyu tried to talk but Sana landed a finger on the youngster's mouth.

“No Tzuyu, the game is only interesting if we actually have secrets to say, so let’s wait and see if the bottle stops on you in any round and then you say it”

“Ok I guess”

“Spoiler: she is-”

“SOOYOUNG DON’T YOU DARE”

“THAN SPIN THIS BOTTLE SANA”

Sana spins the bottle (with a bit too much of strength) but it ends up stopping at Irene.

“Oh no” Irene sighed.

“Why ‘oh no’, does she have something that she’s willing to know about you?” Jihyo asked intrigued.

“Actuall-”

“YES, I REALLY DO” Sana interrupted Irene and then recomposed herself “WHAT YOU AND SEULGI WERE DOING ON THE SCHOOL’S BATHROOM AFTER CLASS THAT MADE HER COME BACK TO SCHOOL WITH A DEAD- HICKEY?”

everyone did a “uuuuuhhh” and turned to Irene, waiting for the girl’s excuse.

Mina noticed how the older girl was trying to come up with an excuse, but she also noticed that there wasn’t any way to escape.

“I-we-”

“She… asked if I could help her on hiding the hickey that her BOYFRIEND gave to her and that’s all”

And then everyone booed at her.

“That was weak, everyone knows that she’s one of the biggest lesbian of the school, try again.”

“I--” Irene gave up.

“OK MAYBE we were making, out” she said really fast but really loud, actually louder than her normal, and then collapsed on the ground and burred her face on a cushion.

And everyone shouted and congratulated the girl who was dying of embarrasing.

“SEULRENE FINALLY ON THE RISE”

“Seulrene?” Dahyun asked Sana, who almost didn’t heard the blonde girl.

“Oh, seulrene is the name that we gave to them like, last year, I knew that this moment was coming”

“I didn’t had an idea that Seulgi even knew Irene”

“They really played well, avoided each other but not enough to make it obliviously”

“SOMEONE spin THIS BOTTLE PLEASE” Irene screamed from the floor.

Dahyun spins it and the bottle lands on Eunwoo.

“I actually have a question that I always wanted to do”

“Oh?”

“Was it you and Kyungwon who did that prank to Jiwoo and threw water balloons on her birthday last year?”

Sooyoung raised her head really quickly and looked at Eunwoo.

“You excuse me?”

“YOU SEE HMM, it was just a prank! Sooyoung please don’t kill me” Eunwoo dramatically begged at her, everyone was trying to remember this day, but only Chaeyoung could remember it since she was there with Dahyun when they were talking with Jiwoo and they saw the girl got hit by 4 water balloons at the same time by two persons who were totally on black, but their height and hairstyles messed up with the cover.

“BOOY I remember this day! The water was full with the dyestuff, that was epic!” Chaeyoung raised her hand and high-five Eunwoo.

“Eunwoo, did you and your tall friend seriously ed up with Jiwoo’s clothes on her birthday?”

“Yes BUT we gave her money as a gift aand, may I say this was last year, so what about we appreciate how a good and annoying our Sooyoung here is being?”

“Whatever, someone just spins the bottle.”

Tzuyu spins the bottle and it lands on Sana.

“Is it true… that you have a crush on a blonde girl from our school”

Dahyun and Jeongyeon looked at each other, and everyone turned their attention to them as well, but Mina turned her attention only to how Dahyun’s cheeks got quickly colored with a bit of light pink.

“Yes!” Sana happily said and no one seems to be shocked with how the girl easily answered Tzuyu.

“As expected from Sana, but now, we need names you know,” Sooyoung said.

“No, I'm not giving her name right now, especially right here”

“And what’s the problem with saying her name here Sana?” Mina asked at her friend already expecting her to getting confused on her own words.

“UHH B-BECAUSE I don’t want to! Spin this bottle Nayeon!”

On Nayeon’s round, the bottle lands on Sooyoung.

“But can we really trust them with the responsibility of keeping it appropriate?” Jennie asked.

“NO, come on Nayeon, ask me something”

“Did you took Jiwoo’s-”

“NAYEON” Irene yelled and gave her a death stare.

“Oh my god I was going to say first kiss what hell”

“Aw dude that was disappointing I expected more Nayeon, but yeah I did”

“This a lot more appropriate than what I expect coming from you two,” Mina said impressed.

“That’s why it was really lame!” Sooyoung said kinda angry.

“Anyway it's already done, spins the bottle Chaeyoung”

She spins and… lands on Tzuyu.

“Don’t mess it up Chaeyoung for god’s sack” Jeongyeon begged her.

“Be smooth and everything will be okay kiddo!” Sooyoung told her with thumbs up.

“First get off of me Jeong! Second I’m not a kiddo”

“But you’re small just like one” Momo murmurs.

“And you still wonder why I hate you”

“HELLO CHAEYOUNG ASK SOMETHING TO TZUYU” Dahyun yelled.

“I DON’T...know what to ask...”

“It’s okay” Tzuyu shyly said to her.

“I think the hell not if you are not going to ask I’M, consider it as a double round,” Eunwoo said while getting on her knees.

“No, wait what are goi-”

“Tzuyu” Eunwoo say while staring at the embarrassed girl “Would you consider spending some time with this young and very handsome,” She said while putting her arm around Chaeyoung shoulders. “To I don’t know uhh what we’re you guys doing?”

“I-i was teaching her how to play GTA…”

“Yeah yeah, to learn about games and maybe go out and everything?”

The room was dead silent, everyone changing their focus to both of them.

“I...” Tzuyu said with her face practically burning at how red she was and with a smile on her face that Mina couldn’t understand the meaning of it.

Tzuyu please say yes, please say yes.” Mina said expecting that she could help her and Sana with Momo’s friends.

“I actually would.” Tzuyu said with her smile getting a bit bigger, making Chaeyoung stares at the bottle with a completely shocked yet really happy (and red) face.

“YOU DID IT!!” Jeogyeon shouted while hugging Chaeyoung. “YOU REALLY DID IT KIDDO”

“MINARI MISSION CREATE A NAME FOR THE SHIPP: STARTED,” Sana said to her friend.

“Do you really think that I wasn't thinking about it?”

“Everyone pay attention at me for a second” Mina said and got up.

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

“The shipp name of you two young ladies” Mina said while looking at both of them with a serious face.

“Is officially… chaeyu” she said the last words with a smile now and went back to her place.

"Chaeyu?"

"Yes chaeyu, accept it kiddo."

“Chaeyu! Chaeyu! Chaeyu!” Everyone shouted and clapped along keeping a synchronized beat while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu where just looking at the floor and sometimes accidentally exchanging looks and smiling even more.

After everyone calmed down was finally Momo round.

Jesus finally!” Mina was waiting for this moment the hole night, and she could see how Momo was nervous, Mina gave her a normal and friendly smile “Go on Momo”

She spins the bottle…

It landed on Mina.

Sana had to hold her giggle to pay attention to what she was going to ask to her friend, while everyone was looking at Momo expecting a good question.

“I…”

“You can ask anything, you know”

“Hmm, are you… are you straight?”

The room was silent again but because everyone was confused by Momo’s question, since all of them know Mina’s uality.

Mina laughed at the question, but still answered the girl.

“I’m bi Momo, I wouldn’t tease you like I've been doing if I were straight”

“You’ve what?” Jennie and Jeongyeon asked her, both of them with smiles on their face.

“Oh I’ve been craving for her attention for almost a week now, I mean how could I not? Such a pretty and nic-”

“NEXT ROUND JUST SPIN THE BOTTLE JENNIE,” Momo said fast and looked down trying to hide her pink-colored cheeks.

It’s really unfair how cute she is” Mina unconsciously smiles a bit at her thought and take a time to pay attention to the game again, but when she does they already made a chaos.

The bottle stopped at Nayeon.

“You know what?” Jennie got up and walked towards Sooyoung “Do the honors, my friend”

Sooyoung and Jennie switched theirs seats and when Sooyoung finally seats, Jihyo go and covers Chaeyoung’s ears and Irene Tzuyu’s, already ready for the worst.

“Tell to us Nayeon, who was the last girl that you fu-”

“AND THAT’S WHERE WE STOP IT” Irene shouted, now covering Sooyoung’s mouth.

 

Their game kept going, and when they noticed, it was already 1AM, so Mina decided to try to think were would all of them sleeps.

“Look, I guess that if I move some of the furniture from the guest’s room, everyone could sleeps in there, there’s space for 4 persons on the beds too.”

“Then… I can help you with the furniture and the 4 ones that will sleep on the beds are the oldests because...They’re old”

“YAH COME BACK HERE” Nayeon shouted at the girl who ran away from the room after finishing the setence, and took mina with her since she offered help.

“But you’re one of the oldest...” Mina chuckled.

“Yeah but i’m not taking a bed tho, you can sleep on it, where’s the guest room Mina?” She asked after realizing that they were already on the hall.

“What, why you don’t want the bed?”

“Because I want you sleeping on the bed and you can’t refuse, now where is the guest’s room?”

“Is the door after you, and if you’re not sleeping on the bed,” Mina said while entering the room after Momo “I’m not either”

“Don’t be stubborn Minar- Mina”

“You can call me Minari” Mina laughed.

“Ok, then, don’t be stubborn,” Momo said turning to face Mina with a challenging smile “Minari”

Since when she is brave?”

“Ok then, let me at least give you something as a thank you”

“What could you even give m-” Mina Kissed the girl's cheek and then looked at her.

“Thank you for being a sweetheart”

“I-i, you d-didn’t needed-”

“Yes I did, now, let’s move the furniture”

Momo was paralyzed again because of Mina, and she couldn’t denied that she was happy that the other girl didn’t tried to refuse any kind of sign of affection for Mina.

“And to let you know, i’m NOT taking that bed, it was just an excuse to kiss your cheek and call you a sweetheart.”

This time, Momo didn’t try to convince Mina, she just gulped and waited to Mina tell her where to put the furniture.

After some time, the room was with a big area that would be enough to fit the 13 girls and it wouldn’t be uncomfortable.

Momo and Mina were really tired but they had some fun playing around a bit while doing the work, Anyhow, after all the hard-working, their muscles were tense and they’re totally sweaty.

Momo raised her shirt to clean her face and fortunately, Mina saw the famous “Nerd girl’s abs”, but didn’t wanted to be a creepy so she quickly looked to anything that weren’t Momo’s body.

“You really needs to take a bath you know,” Mina said, but not even looking at her because of her blushed cheeks after seeing Momo’s abs.

“So do you”

“We’re not going to argue on who gets the privilege again Miss. Hirai, you’re going to take a bath first, period.”

“But-”

“No buts”

“Ok Jesus Christ, where is the bathroom?”

“Come here, I’ll take you there,” Mina said, holding Momo’s hands again and led the girl to the bathroom.

 

Momo doesn’t take too much time in the bathroom, but it was enough time to when she is back, everyone is already in the room and chatting.

“Minari, you can go take your bath now” Mina turned to Momo’s to talk to her but she got shocked instead.

She’s sleepy and with her hair a bit messy and wet from the bathroom, this is ILLEGAL”

“I-i, yeah I'm going, you can prepare your bed anywhere Momo,” Mina said trying to walk out but Momo holds her wrist.

“You can call me Momoring, you know, everyone that I like calls me like that” Momo said with her typical cute smile.

“So i’m now a person that you like?” Mina looked at her with a happy smile.

“Yeah, I guess I was a bit.. intimidated maybe? But I like you now”

“Hmm, it makes me one step closer to be your crush”

“I really how smooth you're when you talk with me, go take your bath!”

Mina laughed at how she did Momo be flustered again, and go out of the room with a big smile on her face, her plan is doing really well.

 

After Mina finish her bath, she goes to the guest’s room and everyone was sleep already, Jihyo and Dahyun were on one bed “So she is the one who got the spot hm” and Jeongyeon and Nayeon on the other one. Jennie, Sana, Sooyoung, and Dahyun were closer to the bed and Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Eunwoo were sleeping more to the center of the room.

Mina turned to go to her improvised bed in the counter and saw Momo sleeping on her side.

She made her bed this close to mine, I didn’t even thought about asking her”

she lays down and smiled looking at the roof and then at Momo, who was turned to the other side.

Mina then whispered.

“You’re going to be mine someday Momoring, just wait.”