screwed in Myoui Mina's hands

I Love Making Your Heart Flutter

“Good Morning everyone, and excuse me Mr. Jun-ho, but I need to talk with Miss Hirai about something’’ Spoke Mr. Jinyoung when he quietly opened the door of the classroom and greeted the students.

 

“Oh, good morning Mr.Jinyoung!’’ he greeted with a pleasant smile “and she’s all yours, I was just about to write this week's content anyway’’ the professor slightly raised his eyebrows and pointed at the director with a small nod giving the girl the “either you go or you go i’m sorry kid’’, and since she didn’t had any kind of option she got up of her chair and passed by her group of friends.

 

“Jesus you’re already getting a scold and is not even 8 AM, that’s a record Momoring’’ chuckled the younger out of all of them, Chayeoung, and right after that whispered a “WHAT A HELL’’ with a dramatic face because Jeongyeon punched her arm.

“Stop making fun of her so early, my brain is not ready to a roast season yet’’ Jeong grunted and them tried to get back to her nap, meanwhile, Jihyo and Dayhun where the only ones that were actually worried about their friends and asked what she did this time.

 

“As far as I remember I did nothing but take good grades in the last tests, and off Chaeng and Jeong” she whispered and then turned to walk towards the door follow the director.

 

“You’re not in trouble you know Miss Hirai, the reason why I need to talk to you Is actually the opposite of scold’’ She got surprised by the director’s words for a second but then remembered that the professors of that school seemed to be very good at corporal language, but she still was intrigued by why he called her.

 

“And what is this conversation about Mr.Jinyoung?” The girl asked without even noticing that it might have sounded a bit rude “I’m sorry! I think this kinda went out a bit rude but I didn’t mean I sw-’’

 

“There’s no need to all this nervousness, and I pulled you out of the classroom to let you know that your test results for the last two months were good enough to move you to the A102 class, or as students prefer to call, '' the smart-asses ''

 

Momo was at the very least surprised, she didn't know if it was in a good or bad sense, but at that moment, she didn't care much, after all, she managed to move to the class where people who are considered extremely intelligent and somewhat better treated than the rest of the students by the teachers stay, it also meant that she would see less of her friends, but they would still be in the same school and she might even be lucky enough to find a few more geeks in the new class.

 

“THANK YOU SO MUCH, MR.JINYOUNG!’’ she almost yelled because of her excitement, she kept bowing multiples times at the director, which just smiled at the girl, he congratulated her, but also warned ''You have nothing to thank me for Miss. Hirai, you did it with your own effort, but I hope you are aware that from now on you will have to be much more focused than you already were in classes and that in class A102 most of the students are there just to study, and sometimes don't even get to exchange words with others, it's an extremely difficult group to reach and to stay until the end of the year, I need you to know how difficult this can be and that we wouldn't get you into this class if we didn't know that you are responsible enough, after that said, you will take this opportunity seriously, right?''

 

Wow, he’s not even kidding, this must be a really important opportunity’’ She thought, but still answered him “I’m aware of it director, and you can be sure that I will be 100% focused on my studies to stay in the A102.’’ He seemed to be satisfied with her answer, told her that she was getting transferred next week and then dispensed her and she got back in the classroom almost jumping from so much happiness, and obviously her professor noticed it right away and asked “Mr. Jinyoung must have reserved some really good news to make you so happy hm, Miss Hirai?’’

 

“YE- i-i mean, yes! Yes he did professor’’ she said now laughing because of her on silly excitement, her friends where really confused so they asked her what happened but she said that she didn’t want everyone on the classroom doing a fake show to her so she was going to tell them on the break when they would be alone.

 

The break comes, and they kept chasing the girl hoping that she would finally tell them what the director told her.

 

“Oh my ing god you guys are so annoying how is that even possible’’ Momo grunted while resting her head in the table tired of hearing so many questions since she came back from her conversation with the director.

 

“we will stop annoying the hell out of you when you tell to us WHAT JINYOUNG TOLD YOU’’ Dayhun screamed on her ear while mocking her arm in lazy movements because not even she could take it anymore.

 

“Jesus ing chr- OK ok I'm going to tell’’ Momo finally gave up and her 4 friends stopped all their drama and looked to her expecting something either really bad, either really good.

 

She pulls out the card where says the details about her going to the new class and put in the table with a huge smile and yells “GUESS WHO IS GOING TO THE SMART-ASSES CLASS?!”

 

“no...way…” Chaeyoung said in disbelief.

 

“HOW THE ” Jeongyeon said in a tone that she didn’t really know if the girl was happy or angry.

 

“I FELL LIKE A PROUD MOM’’ Jihyo yelled on her ear (yes it hurt but she couldn’t help her voice is just naturally loud).

 

“oh my god you’re not going to last a second in that class’’ dayhun said after thinking out loud, but pushed her thoughts away and hugged her friend “BUT I’M HAPPY FOR YOU OUR LITTLE PABO HERE REALLY MADE IT” the blonde girl yelled while fake cried.

 

“FIRST THANK YOU GUYS, second, why I’m not going to last a second there?” Momo asked happy and confused at the same time.

 

“Look, we can make even a list of reasons why you’re not going to last for much time there’’ Chaeyoung said after everyone calmed down and Jeongyeon nodded in agreement with her.

 

“Well make the list them” Momo challenged the girls, but listening to their list, she couldn’t do nothing but agree with her friends.

 

“Number one, you’re not going to have us, actually, no one to talk in there, they’re like robots that are not programmed to talk with each other in the classroom’’ Dayhun started.

 

“The professors don’t have any patient for people that don’t understand something and try to ask about the theme” Jeongyeon kept the list going.

 

“There’s almost no one that doesn’t like to bully the geeks” Jihyo listed.

 

“and the girls that are extremely pretty wich are on Myoui Mina's group are probably the nicest people there but I doubt any of them would notice any of us and i’m almost 99% sure that they’re all straight” Chaeyoung finished the list and all of them let out sad sighs except Momo, who didn’t even knew who was Myoui Mina, either her group.

 

“Wait a minute now, who is Myoui Mina and her little group?” Momo asked, and all of her friends looked at her shocked.

 

Jeongyeon laughed “You don’t know who is the Myoui Mina? Either all of her friends?’’

 

“I…. think so? Why you guys are looking at me like that, is this Mina that famous here?”

 

“Momo… she is pretty much the most famous student in here...” Jihyo told her in a low voice.

 

“I can’t believe it oh my ing god momo” Chaeyoung said giving the girl her phone with her facebook opened “Here, look at them and try to remember if you never even saw them with their little crowd following them in the hall not even once”

 

she took her friend’s phone and started to see the girls pics.

 

Minatozaki Sana, weirdly looks like me but is really pretty”

 

Chou Tzuyu, she is from Taiwan and was also really pretty, how is that even possible that everyone in this group is just gorgeous?” Momo thought

 

Im Nayeon, she looks like an adorable rabbit, this starting to get really unfair...”

 

Jennie Kim, ANOTHER GODDESS WHAT A HELL...”

 

Jung Eunwoo, this one I actually already saw one time on the hall but it was a really long time ago and she had a different group...”

 

Park Sooyoung, I do know her! She is Jiwoo’s girlfriend, I didn’t know that she was on A102…”

 

Bae Joohyun, I always see she hanging out with Seulgi and Yeri but I didn’t know that she was on A102 too...”

 

After scrolling through all the girl's photos, she finally found Myoui Mina’s photo.

 

“Ooohmyinggod” Momo said out loud without noticing with a long sigh.

 

“I guess we will have to prepare your funeral because there is no way you gonna even remember how to breath when you get near to them,” Jeongyeon noticed her gay panic and all she could do as pat her friend’s shoulder as an act of “i understand you my friend”

 

They only noticed that the break ended when the bell rang for the second time, they packed their leftovers and headed to the classrooms, but, a group of students stopped them when they’re basically in the door of their classroom.

 

Minatozaki Sana, Chou Tzuyu, Im Nayeon, Jennie Kim, Jung Eunwoo, Park Sooyoung, Bae Joohyun and… Myoui Mina, right there, blocking their way, “there’s no ing way they gonna start bully me right now-” Momo’s thought got cut off quickly by a warm smile and a little bow from each one of them, except for mina, that had more of a tempting smile directed for Momo.

 

“I’m sorry that we kinda blocked you guys way right now, we just wanted to know who’s Hirai Momo and when is she coming for the A102” Mina apologized and waited till someone answers her.

 

“Uh… I’m Hirai Momo and as far as I know, i’m getting transferred to there next week” Momo introduce herself shyly because Jesus, they all were pretty, but Myoui Mina was already doing things with Momo’s mind.

 

“Great! You guys can pass and girls, y’all can already go upstairs, I want to talk a bit with Momo” as soon as mina demanded, her little group smiled and waved at the others girls and went to their classroom, walking almost like models, Momo’s group waved back, surprised by their kindness and entered in their classroom as well but not before giving Momo’s a shocked/worried look.

 

“Don’t worry Momo” Mina started with just a small and friendly smile “I just thought that it would be good to let you know that we’re not going to bully you and your friends or something like that, you guys seem to be really nice actually” the girl says as she looked at Momo’s classroom window and see her little group chatting and laughing.

 

“Well, t-thank you...?” Momo thanked even though she didn’t know why “But did you just wanted to tell me this?”

 

Mina Smirked at her question. “Oh hell no” Momo’s mind started to be in code red mode.

 

The girl steps closer to Momo. “WHAT IS HAPPENING” Momo’s mind was already setted on fire and gay chaos.

 

“I actually wanted to warn you...” she slightly grabs Momo’s hood “That I saw you sometimes walking on the hall, arriving the school...” she says in a y and low voice tone, scanning Momo’s body from her neck up “and was to talk to you, and now that you’re finally getting transferred to my class...” she finally lock her eyes on Momo’s eyes “It’s going to be a way more easy to attend my desire of making your heart flutter…, and your mind has many fantasies with me like mine has with you” right after she finished her little warning, she noticed how red and spechless Momo was, she stepped out and putted an innocent smile on her face

 

“Well, that was all I had to say! See you next week, Momo” she waved at the girl and went upstairs like she did nothing and left the paralyzed and red as a tomato girl alone.

 

Momo forced herself to walk till her classroom, she collapsed on her chair, threw her head back and spaced out thinking about what just happened to her, her friends noticed it without any difficulty and started to wonder what Myoui Mina did to her.

 

“Momo are you okay…?” Jihyo asked laughing at how her friend was red.

 

“Guys…”

 

They kept looking at her expecting something.

 

“I’m so ed in Myoui Mina’s hands’’