002

Byun & Park

 

Day 3 - Sunday

 

Baekhyun stepped out of his condo and had a 5 minutes walk towards the coffee shop. He was wearing his usual get up, a pair of denim jeans and a white shirt. 

He was planning to give the new worker whom he met last friday and yesterday her sticky note with his reply.

But instead, he was greeted by a familiar face. The one who usually works at this time.

Jaekyung greeted him as he entered the establishment.

”Good evening, Sir. The usual?” She smiled

Baekhyun kept his poker face and nodded. He kept on glancing around the place in hopes to find the girl.

Everytime someone opens the door, he looked up but  a surge of disappointment was greeting him back. It was not the girl he was looking for.

Until the time he went home, he did not see her.

 

Day 4 - Monday

 

Baekhyun parked his car and went towards where his group was standing.

The guys were now exchanging their special hand shake.

Baekhyun smiled and tucked both of his hands inside his pocket. He kept on glancing around until he saw a familiar girl walking towards their school while reading her notes and decided to follow it with his eyes.

Sehun chuckled “Guys, do you know there will be a lot of students will come here?”

Kai snapped his fingers “Entrance exam?”

”Yeah”

Kai cooed “Cute girls?”

Sehun smirked “Hell yeah, Kim Kai”

Sehun and Kai started to hit each other playfully as they talked about a certain bet.

Kyungsoo was just in his own world while humming to his favorite song while leaning at his car. He was observing the people who keep on walking towards their school.

Suho was nowhere to be found, as expected, he is bound to be busy today as he is the student council president.

Chanyeol pouted as he started to notice that Baekhyun was not listening to him. He followed his friend’s gaze and his eyes widened. He kept on looking at the girl and to his friend vice versa.

He nudged Baekhyun “Who’s that?”

No answer.

He nudged him for the 2nd time “Were you checking her out?”

Baekhyun whipped his head towards his giant friend “What?”

Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows “Someone caught our Baekhyunee’s eyes?”

Baekhyun smirked and just shrugged.

 

 

Hana was listening to her favorite playlist when Aya plucked her earphones out from her left ear.

She glared at Aya “Ya!”

Aya chuckled “Are you ready?”

Hana sighed “I guess?”

”You’re smart. I don’t have to ask you that.”

”Ya!”

”I’m serious! You always wing it!”

Hana laughed and smiled at Aya “I should prove to them that I want this course so bad”

Aya patted her head “I believe you”

Both of them stopped walking as they reached a certain room.

Aya exhaled nervously and turned to face Hana “Let’s do this ”

Hana chuckled and nodded “Yes. Fighting Aya!”

”Fighting Hana!”

Both of them did a special handshake and had a pinky swear.

”To this university together?”

”To this university togetheeeer!”

 

 

The examinees exited the hall after the exam. Some of them nervously fidgeted if they did well. Others were gossiping to their friends about how handsome the guys are.

Aya and Hana walked towards the cafeteria. Both of them are now relaxed as the burden to take the test were now lifted off their chest.

Hana was now scanning the menus that was being displayed.

Aya nudged her “What do you want?”

”1 Carbonara, 1 Garlic bread and Iced tea”

Aya nodded “You should go get us a table”

”Alright”

 

Hana was now seated at the table while waiting for Aya.

She hummed while drumming her fingers at the table.

Hana observed at how elegant were the interior design of the school and how the cafeteria able to cater all students, she can’t even see a single student standing while waiting for a clean table.

She saw someone approached her.

It was a guy. A handsome guy.

He cleared his throat and pocketed his one hand while the other one was handing her a banana milk.

Hana didn’t know whether to accept it or not. After a minute of thinking, she accepted it.

She smiled kindly at him “Thank you”

The handsome guy just smiled at her and walked away.

Hana eyed the drink when something caught her eye.

She gasped and her eyes were enlarged as she plucked the note and read it.

 

Care to tell me your name, Sir? :)

- Why won’t you tell me yours first?

 

Hana was now bitting her lips. It is her habit when she is nervous. She kept on glancing every table to see if her hunch were right.

She gulped as she saw him at the left side of the cafeteria. He was now looking at her intently. No one made a first move to tear their gazes at each other. She exhaled as she noticed how good looking he is. He had a disheveled hair which made him look a x1000 better and to top of it his loosened tie made a bonus points. 

Hana bit her lips as she looked down. She can feel her cheeks reddened.

Hana let herself calm first before she looked up as she want to check on Aya but when her gaze fell upon him, Hana can feel her temperature rise when it is not only him who looked at her, but his whole group.

 

 

———————————————-