009

Byun & Park

 

 

Hana groaned and glared at him “You don’t need to drop me off.”

The students murmured as they saw Hana and Chanyeol together at the school’s drive way. The girls swooned as they saw the tall guy but ofcourse he ignored them.

Chanyeol took off his sunglass and put his arm around her. “I want too and besides you don’t have a car yet.”

Hana sighed and murmured “What’s the use of bus..”

Chanyeol glanced at her and squeezed her arm “I’ll buy you a car, don’t worry munchkin.”

Her eyes enlarged as she looked at him “You don’t need to do that.”

He kissed her forehead “To put your man at ease, let me do it.”

Hana pursed her lips “Fine.”

Her parents wanted to give her a car but she oppossed to the idea of it. Why? Well, it’s Hana.

Chanyeol smiled “What time later?”

Hana rolled her eyes and fixed the strap of her bag “My last class will end at 4pm.”

He nodded “Alright! See ya later, shortcake!”

 

 

Chanyeol was browsing at his phone. Suho leaned over and glanced at him.

“New car? Again?”

Chanyeol nodded. He furrowed his eyebrows while browsing through and bit his lips “Yeah. I need to buy one for Hana.”

Baekhyun’s ear perched up as he heard Hana’s name but still continued reading a book.

Sehun stretched his arms upwards “For Hana? Why?”

“She keeps on riding a bus or taxi. I don’t like it.”

Kyungsoo put his tray at the table. Kai sneakily got a food but kyungsoo smack his hand away and kai pouted.

Kyungsoo asked while eating his bbq flavored fries “She’s the only daughter of the Lotte Corp., but why?”

Chanyeol shrugged “You know Hana. She doesn’t like extravagant things. Didn’t you realize that the public just saw Hana when our parents decided to announce our engagement? She likes to keep low profile.”

 

 

 

Hana was reading the invitation for their upcoming graduation next weekend. They finally finished their final exams for the year.

Hana smiled as she read her name in the list of graduates.

Aya put down the tray at their table. She asked as she sat down “Why are you smiling?”

Hana shook her head “I’m just happy, you know. We are graduating next weekend.”

Aya squealed “Me too!”

”We’ll still be together though”

”I know and I’m happy about it.”

Hana giggled “Time flies so fast.”

Aya nodded while eating her fries “I know! Oh, by the way..”

Hana looked at her while sipping her iced tea “What?”

”How about Chanyeol?”

“What about him?”

”What’s your plan?”

Hana bit her lip and sighed “I.. still don’t know. I know my parents well. Once they set on something, they’ll definitely do it and you know that.”

 

 

 

Hana was standing at the bus stop since Chanyeol can’t pick her up, when a car stopped in front of him. She didn’t notice it since she was looking at her phone. The windows rolled down.

”Hana?”

Hana looked up and smiled “Hi, Sehun.”

Sehun has his one hand on the steering wheel while the other one was at the arm rest. “Are you going home?”

Hana nodded “Yeah. Just waiting for the bus.”

Sehun shook his head. “C’mon. Hop in.”

Hana blinked and shook her head. She declined his offer nicely “It’s okay, Sehun. I don’t want to ~”

Sehun looked at his watch “C’mon. I’m going to your house anyways.”

Hana walked towards his car and slipped inside. She noticed the boxes at the back. She fastened her seatbelt before asking him “What’s with the boxes at the back?”

Sehun looked at her and blinked “Chanyeol didn’t told you about it?”

Hana was now confused “About what?”

Sehun bit his lip “We’re going to spend a night at your house.”

Hana raised her right eyebrow and crossed her arms “Really?”

Sehun looked at the road just to escape Hana’s annoyed looked. He pursed his lips and murmured “I should’nt have said that.”

After a while, they arrived at the Park’s residence.

Hana unbuckled the seatbelt and smiled at him. “Thanks for the ride, Sehun.”

Sehun returned a smile to her “No problem.”

Hana went out of the car first followed by Sehun who took the boxes first before going out of his car.

She approached him ”Do you need any help?”

Sehun smiled “No need, Hana.”

Hana nodded “Okay”

Both of them walked in silence towards the house. Hana can hear the loud laughs of the other boys. She smiled and shook her head.

”You guys are really loud” Hana said

Sehun smirked “It’s only a half of it, Park Hana.”

 

 

 

”Hana!”

Hana was pushed back a bit as Chanyeol hugged her.

”You’re back!”

Sehun proceeded at the kitchen to put the beers at the fridge.

Suho waved at her “Hi, Hana!”

Hana waved back at Suho “Hi, Suho!”

She patted Chanyeol’s back “I am. Now, let me go you giant.”

Chanyeol kissed her forehead “I miss you, Munchkin.”

Hana gulped as she felt her heart doing some crazy flip flops. She was about to reply when Kyungsoo pulled Hana towards the kitchen.

Hana poked her tongue at Chanyeol and talked to Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Kyungsoo “Ya!”

Hana smiled at Kyungsoo “Hey, thanks for the save.”

Kyungsoo patted her arm “You need it. He might squashed you.”

Hana giggled and looked around. She only saw Sehun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho.

”Where are the others?”

”They’ll be here soon. Why? You want to see Baekhyun that bad?” He smirked.

Hana balked “Wh-what? I did not say anything!”

”Oh really?” Kyungsoo asked with his teasing tone. He was getting a pack of chips at the basket.

Hana glared at him “You.. Ya! You tease!”

Kyungsoo shrugged and laughed while walking away.

Hana sighed and murmured “You’ll get it from me, Kyungsoo. I promise.”

She was about to walked towards the stairs when Chanyeol blocked her way.

”What now?”

Chanyeol frowned “I just said I miss you and you left me hanging.”

Hana crossed her arms “You still have an explanation to do.”

He blinked and pointed himself “Me? What did I do?”

Hana just glared at him and proceeded to walk towards their room.

Chanyeol turned to glared at Sehun “What did you say to her?”

Sehun pulled Suho towards him. He uses Suho as his shield. “I mentioned that we’ll going to stay here for a night? He he.”

Chanyeol facepalmed “I’m dead”

Kyungsoo continued eating his chips “She didn’t know?”

Chanyeol bit his lip “I was about to!”

Suho pursed his lips “Ohh. You’re in it, Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

Hana was now in her lilo & stitch pajamas. She just finished taking a bath when she saw Chanyeol at the bed while fiddling his fingers.

”What are you doing here?” Hana asked as she ruffled her hair using a towel.

Chanyeol looked up. He showed her his puppy eyes “Are you mad?”

Hana shooked her head “I’m not.”

He stood up and walked towards her “You are.”

She glared at him that made him stopped walking  “It’s a friday night, Park Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol murmured “Friday? What’s with ~”

He gasped “Oh shoot! I..I totally forgot about it. I’m so sorry!”

Hana didn’t replied as she let her hair dry.

Chanyeol pulled her by her waist and back hugged her. He pouted “I’m so sorry. I’ll make it up to you. I promise.”

Hana sighed “They’re waiting for you and I want to sleep.”

He snuggled closely to her “Please don’t be mad at me, Munchkin.”

“I want to sleep.”

Chanyeol pursed his lips and looked at her. He kissed her head “Alright.”

Friday = Bestfriend Day

 

 

Hana groaned as her sleep was being disturbed. She looked at the clock with her one eye being opened. Quarter to midnight.

She stood up and rubbed her stomach. She remembered she didnt have a dinner before going to sleep.

Hana went outside of their room and slowly walked towards the kitchen with her eyes close.

She opened her eyes when she heared someone called her.

”Hana!”

She blinked “Oh. Hey guys.”

Chanyeol showed his big smile and opened his arms. “Munchkin!”

She glared at him. The guys snickered.

Kai murmured “She’s mad at him.”

Chanyeol pouted “Come here!!”

Hana rubbed her eyes as she take a good look at them. Damn. All of them are drunk. A drunk Chanyeol means a Whiny Chanyeol.

Chanyeol whined and patted his lap “Come here, Munchkin! Ya! Palli!”

Hana sighed and went to him. She shrieked when Chanyeol pulled her towards him. She was now seating at his lap and Chanyeol hugged her sideways.

Hana cleared “Can I get some food then comeback later?”

Chanyeol shook his head “No! Stay here!” He hold her tightly and buried his face at her neck.

Hana shrieked for a 2nd time. She pursed her lip and whispered “Your friends are here.”

Chanyeol just snuggled closely at her. “Just let them see.”

Hana blinked and sighed. She looked at the others who were looking at them. She can feel her face reddened. “Uh. Guys, next time don’t make him drink. Okay?”

Kyungsoo nodded “Noted.”

Sehun smirked “We know he’s a whiny and touchy one but not like this.”

Suho nodded “Yeah. You know what, he kept on murmuring earlier about you getting mad at him, that you will not speak to him and its our fault.”

Hana facepalmed “He’s drunk. Don’t listen to him.”

Kai laughed and shrugged “It’s his fault though. He did not asked permission from you.”

Suddenly, Chanyeol shouted that make you jumped slightly. “Ya! It’s Sehun! It is his fault!”

Hana covered Chanyeol’s lips using her hands “Don’t shout, you !”

Chanyeol pouted and put his chin at her left shoulder.

Sehun laughed “See? Hana loves me!”

Chanyeol pointed at him “Just you wait!”

Hana sighed “Ya, can I get some food? I’m hungry.”

Chanyeol murmured but his voice is still loud for everyone to hear “Then eat me.”

Kai spits his drink. Suho blinked a lot of times. Sehun getting choked with his saliva. Kyungsoo drank a glass of beer. Baekhyun was well.. being silent.

Hana facepalmed for a 2nd time and glared at Chanyeol “You !”

His chin was still plastered at her shoulder. He titled his head to get a look at her reddened face. He smirked “What?”

The guys were now laughing at the scene infront of them.

Hana was about to stand up but Chanyeol was being well.. a drunk version of him didn’t let go of her. Hana sighed.

Kai laughed “So.. he’s getting a little when he’s drunk”

Kyungsoo shook his head but still laughing “He’s not like this.”

Baekhyun poked Hana’s right arm. She looked at him. He gave her a burger.

Hana’s eyes enlarged and smiled at Baekhyun “Thank yoou!”

Baekhyun just smiled at her.

Suho stood up and walked towards the dvd shelf “So.. what will we watch now?”

”Horror!”

”What the . No!”

”No horror please!”

”Annabelle!”

”NO!”

After how many minutes of arguing, they finally watched Game of Thrones season 6.

In the middle of their marathon, Hana yawned cutely as she rubbed her eyes. She looked at the wall clock, it was now 1:30am. Chanyeol let her leaned at his shoulders.

She whispered “I want to sleep.”

He patted her head “Just sleep at my arms”

She shook her head “You’ll get muscle cramps”

”It’s okay”

Hana snuggled closely and burried her head closely to his neck. He smells nice. Park Chanyeol always smells nice.

”Goodnight, Yoda”

Chanyeol kissed her cheeks “Goodnight, Munchkin”

Little did they now, the others were now smiling secretly as they witnessed the cute scene.

 

 

——————————