010

Byun & Park

 

 

 

Hana groaned as she felt uncomfortable with her position. She slowly opened her eyes and felt Chanyeol’s head on top of hers. She looked at the time. It was still 4am.

She almost laughed as she saw the others. They were sleeping in a.. messy way.

Sehun had his arms crossed and his mouth was slightly opened while sleeping at the floor. Suho fell asleep at the chair while holding a bowl of popcorn in a seating position. Kai was in a fetus position at the floor while hugging a teddy bear. Kyungsoo was lying at the sofa with a magazine on his face.

There were bottles of beer and liquor everywhere. Chips here and there. 

Hana stood up slowly carefully not to disturb Chanyeol. As she step forward, there was a crunch noice of popcorn, she stopped moving to check the others. Hana softly exhaled when no one made a move at their position.

She walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water and went to the balcony. She was about to drink when someone stood beside her.

Hana almost dropped the glass. She slapped his arm “Yah!”

Baekhyun giggled “Hey”

Hana rolled her eyes as she put a hand at her chest “Can you make a noise next time? Just.. Just don’t do that again.”

Baekhyun shrugged. He ruffled her hair “Why are you awake?”

”Why are you awake? Did you even sleep?”

He nodded “I did but their snores are so annoying”

She laughed “Did you drank last night?”

“I did”

”How come you’re not drunk?”

”I’m just good at controlling my alcohol intake.”

Hana poked her tongue at him “Show off.”

Baekhyun smiled and shook his head. He nudged her “Go to sleep now, Princess.”

Hana flexed her neck as it feels uncomfortable “I will. In a while. How about you?”

”Same.”

Both of them just looked at the starry sky. Hana shivered as the cold wind passed by. Baekhyun put a blanket at her back.

”Wrap yourself up, Princess.”

Hana looked at him “What about you?”

Baekhyun blinked and scratched his head “Well.. care to share? If it’s okay with you..”

Hana smiled “Ofcourse!”

Both of them shared a blanket under the sky. Baekhyun looked at her “Hana?”

”Yeah?”

”How’s your married life?”

Hana slapped his arm for the 2nd time “I’m not yet married!”

”But you and Chanyeol live in the same house, slept in one bed.. Well.. that’s what a married couple do.”

”We’re not engage.. yet..”

”Is.. Is it okay with you?”

Hana pursed her lip as she kept on thinking “Both of us kinda opposed to it at first since it’s too early for us to get married but you know how it works.. right?”

Baekhyun nodded “Yeah”

“Still.. I’m thankful that it’s Chanyeol.” Hana smiled

Baekhyun looked at her intently and tucked her loose hair behind her ear “What if ~”

Baekhyun got cut off as they heard someone approaching. 

It was Chanyeol.

He rubbed his eyes. His voice was hoarse “Munchkin?”

Hana smiled at Baekhyun before approaching Chanyeol “Why are you awake?”

Chanyeol replied sleepily “It feels empty. I thought you’ll leave me again.”

Hana poked his nose softly “You’re talking nonsense, Park Chanyeol. Just go back to sleep.”

Chanyeol scrunched his nose cutely. He held her hands “Come with me.”

Hana looked at Baekhyun apologetically. Baekhyun just urged her to accompany Chanyeol. Hana smiled at him “Goodnight, Baekhyun. Go to sleep now.”

”I will. Goodnight, Princess.”

 

 

Hana was about to close her eyes when she felt Chanyeol hugged her waist from behind and snuggled closely to her.

She patted his arm and murmured “Goodnight, Yeol.”

Chanyeol kissed her head in return “Sleep tight, munchkin”

Both of them shared a blanket that made them curled up to each other.

Hana was about to close her eyes when she took a glimpse at the sliding door leading to the balcony.

She saw Baekhyun still staring at the stars.

She smiled and mouthed "Goodnight, Baekhyun"