007

Byun & Park

 

 

 

Hana winced as Aya hit her with her bag “What kind of friend are you, Park Hana!”

”I was about to tell you! Swear!”

Aya crossed her arms “Explain it to me then.. and why is 12 midnight guy outside?”

Baekhyun was leaning against his car while waiting for them to finished talking.

Hana pouted “Can you just go with me? I’ll tell you all about it later.”

Aya rolled her eyes “I know you, Park Hana. Just do it here.”

Hana hugged her close friend and shook her gently “Dont be mad at me. Please. Please. I’ll tell you later. I swear! Just go with me.”

Aya was about to push Hana away when Baekhyun walked towards them.

He poked Hana’s shoulder thrice “Chanyeol was calling you nonstop. He will have a fit anytime soon if you dont answer it.”

Hana exhaled and looked at Aya. She showed her puppy eyes “Aya, please?”

Baekhyun cleared his throat and smiled at Aya “Please go with her.”

Aya became speechless when Baekhyun suddenly talked to her. Seconds later, she grumbled when Hana was poking her nonstop.

Aya mumbled ”Okay fine”

Baekhyun smiled at her “Thank you.”

Hana smiled and hugged Aya “Thank you!”

Baekhyun opened the door at his car and both of the girls went inside.

He went to the other side and sat down. He started his car when he noticed Hana was not wearing a seatbelt.

Baekhyun leaned closely to Hana and he fasten her seatbelt. He looked at her and noticed her cheeks reddened.

He chuckled and patted her hair “Please fasten your seatbelt next time, Princess.”

Aya was at the back seat and kept on observing them. She got choked up when she saw how he leaned closely to her friend. She typed on her phone and messaged Hana.

Hana exhaled shakily when she heard her phone pinged. She opened it and saw Aya’s message.

 

ASDFGHJKL He’s such a tease!!!!

- Aya 

 

 

Baekhyun and Hana went inside together while Aya was behind them.

Kai smiled “Look who’s here!”

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Hana “Ya! Where were you? I thought you~”

He stopped mumbling when he saw she’s with Baekhyun. He pointed at them back and forth “Why are you together?”

Hana just rolled her eyes at Chanyeol. She dragged Aya with her and sat together while waiting for Kyungsoo to finish preparing his specialty.

Chanyeol scoffed when she ignored him “You’ll get it from me later, munchkin.”

 

 

Chanyeol sliced Hana’s steak into pieces and put it in her plate. In return, sometimes Hana will make a lettuce wrap with meat to feed it to him.

Suho chewed slowly while observing the two “So.. how did the both of you know each other?”

Kai nodded while sipping his juice “You two look so comfortable already.”

Chanyeol looked up from his plate “It’s a long story guys.”

Sehun wiggled his eyebrows “We’ve got plenty of time.”

Aya glared at Hana “Spill it now, Park Hana.”

Hana pouted “We are still eating.”

Baekhyun looked at her intently and said “I did not convince Aya to come with us for you to tell us that.”

Hana sighed “We both met when we were still.. i think around 4 years old when this giant was still a squirrel.”

Sehun snorted and laughed “A squirrel.”

The others laughed too.

Chanyeol pushed Hana playfully “Ya!”

Kai clapped his hands like a kid and pointed at Chanyeol “That legendary picture of yours when you were wearing a glasses and.. and holding that small pet.”

Hana nodded and giggled “Yeah those times Kai.”

Chanyeol mumbled and crossed his arms “I did not ask for that part.”

Hana nudged him “They bound to know that.”

She cleared to continue her story “We basically grew up together. His parents always had that bbq dinner every friday night and we were invited. Sometimes, they dropped Chanyeol at our house so we can play. We were also having a sleepover every saturday. We did everything together!”

Kai was sending looks to Chanyeol with his eyes. Chnayeol glared at him. Kai chuckled in return.

Chanyeol continued the story “But we also fought when we were still in middle school. Her parents wanted her to finish her studies at New York. She did not tell me all about it. I just found out when her friends were talking and I overheard it. The worst part is, when I went to their house to talked to Hana, they were already getting ready for their flight for the next day.”

Hana bit her lips “That was our worst fight ever.”

Chanyeol nodded “Yeah. But we patched things up, and we’re good.” He ruffled her hair and chuckled.

Hana smiled at them “So.. basically that’s it guys.”

Sehun leaned in using his elbows for support. He looked at Chanyeol and Hana. The others also leaned closely towards them. “So.. no hidden feelings?”

Hana threw a piece of cucumber towards him “Oh Sehun!”

Sehun shrieked “What! I’m just curious just like the others!”

Kyungsoo asked out of nowhere and looked at Hana “Hana, how did you met Baekhyun?”

Hana’s eyes widened “Wh~what?”

Suho wiggled his eyebrows “You heard Kyungsoo. Spill it now.”

Kai nodded and showed his sly smile “Baekhyun admires you, Hana.”

Baekhyun got choked up with his saliva and his eyes widened “Y~Ya!”

Kai shrugged “It’s true though.”

Sehun smirked “You never initiated the move first and with what happened the other day means...”

Hana bit her lips and looked at Baekhyun but he was looking down. She gulped “We met at the coffee shop where I was working. He was ~”

Chanyeol glared at Hana “You worked?! Why didn’t I know that?!”

Kyungsoo mumbled “Uh-oh”

 

 

 

———————————————————