004

Byun & Park

 

Day 7 - Thursday

 

Hana walked towards the restaurant’s balcony while ignoring the stares she receives and murmurs she heard from the staffs. They barely see the heiress together with her parents and tonight they saw a glimpse of her. They know how secretive the Park heiress is since they don’t hear anything about her.

Hana leaned forward at the railings and used both of her elbows to support her. She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly.

”Did I do the right thing?” She murmured

Hana gasped when someone tapped her back softly. She turned around and saw him.

Yoda.

and here he is, Park Chanyeol, looking handsome as always. 

 

Hana frowned and slapped his arms “Ya!”

Chanyeol jumped and raised his arms for surrender “I did not do anything!”

She glared at him and crossed her arms “How come you didnt tell me that you came home?”

He mocked her by copying her movements “How come you didnt tell me also that you came home?”

Hana growled “Park Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol formed an X using his arms to cover his face and waited for Hana’s powerful slap but it didnt came. He peeked through his arms and looked at her.

He put his arms down and softened as he saw her eyes glistening. Chanyeol pulled her hand and embraced her tightly.

He heard Hana murmured “I miss you, you freaking giant yoda”

Chanyeol smiled and kissed her head “I miss you too, mini-me munchkin”

Hana wiggled her way out of his embrace and playfully slapped his and ran away.

Chanyeol squeeked and turn around to catch her “Not my !! Ya!”

 

 

Chanyeol watched his mini-me munchkin eating her icecream cutely. They were now at Han river, walking together.

Hana blinked as she noticed him looking at her intently. She snapped her fingers infront of his face.

He shook his head and leaned forward “After all this time,you still like mint chocolate chip”

She nodded while scooping her icecream “Yup!”

Chanyeol opened his mouth and Hana fed him. He smiled.

She glared at him “That’s the last one. Okay?”

He chuckled and patted her head “Alright little munchkin. It’s all yours. I dont like to face your wrath now”

Hana gulped as she bit her spoon “It’s been so long. Right?”

Chanyeol nodded and pocketed both of his hands “I thought I’ll never got to see you again”

“Me too, Yoda. Me too.”

He stopped walking and faced her. Chanyeol bit his lip as he contemplated whether to ask Hana or not. His little munchkin looked so peaceful while eating and he doesn’t want to destroy it. “Munchkin?”

She looked at him with her cute eyes “Yoda?”

”Is it okay with you?”

”About what?”

”Our arranged marriage”

Hana bit her lips and looked at him “Is it okay with you? I mean, if I agreed to it.. it’s like I’m using you for them to grant my request. It feels unfair to you. I don’t want that, Yoda.”

Chanyeol was about to reply when he saw Hana wipping her tears secretly while looking down. He freaked out.

He cupped Hana’s face and wipped her tears away gently. “Ya, why are you crying? Hm?”

Hana gulped “I hurt you once, Yeol. I don’t want to do it again.”

He frowned but still wipping her tears “I am at fault too, okay? Don’t blame yourself about it.”

She bit her lips “But..”

Chanyeol pulled her into his embrace. He hugged her tightly. Hana snuggled closely to his chest. He smiled and patted her head.

”We will work this out together, munchkin. Don’t worry.”

For the second time, Hana patted his and she chuckled. 

Chanyeol let go of Hana and glared at her “Not my !!”

She smiled and showed her approved sign to him “Your feels squishy”

”Ya!!”

Hana laughed “You’re still cute, Yoda. I like it”

Suddenly, he leaned closely to her face. Hana stiffened.

Chanyeol smirked “What did you say again, Park Hana?”

When she did not say anything, Chanyeol continued to lean, their nose were now touching.

Suddenly, both of their phones beeped. Hana lightly jumped and searched her phone. Her face were now red. 

Chanyeol grunted but still smiling. He likes to . He opened his phone and his eyes became wide.

He muttered “Mu~Munchkin?”

Hana gathered her hair and tied it into messy bun before approaching him.

Chanyeol showed his phone to her. Hana’s eyes widened.

 

Park Chanyeol of Park Holdings and Park Hana of Lotte Corp., just announced their engagement!

 

 

————————————————————