006

Byun & Park

 

 

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun from behind “Go get her!!”

Baekhyun widened his eyes “Wait. What? Why me!”

Chanyeol swatted him away “Just go!”

The others snickered while looking at him.

He puffed his cheeks and walked towards Chanyeol’s room. They can hear Baekhyun mumbled some incoherent words.

Suho bit his lip and asked Chanyeol “Ya, are you not jealous?”

The others looked at him and expect some answers but Chanyeol just smiled at them.

 

 

Hana punched the pillow and grunted “That agshjhdisj giant!”

She glared at Chanyeol’s framed picture beside his bed. Hana flicked it “Annoying giant”

Then she heard a knock, Hana’s eyes widened. She automatically lay down and covered herself with the blanket and closed her eyes.

When Hana felt a pat at her shoulder, she immediately lunged at him and slapped him with a pillow.

“You.. Freaking.. Giant!” With every word she says, she will pillow slapped him. 

“Hana?”

She turned around to see Chanyeol with his arms crossed leaning sideways against the door.

Chanyeol smirked “Wow. Did both of you known each other? You two look so... intimate”

Hana faced forward and she got choke up with her breath. It was Baekhyun. She was on top of his lap. She immediately scrambled to get up and glared at Chanyeol.

She threw a pillow at him but Chanyeol ran away at a perfect time. Hana groaned and turned around to look at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun bit his lips and looked at her. He was about to say something to her when Hana beat her to it.

She cleared “Uhmmm.. sorry about that.”

Baekhyun smiled at her while scratching his head “It’s okay.” He replied while standing up and patted his shirt to make it less crumpled.

”12 midnight guy?”

He looked at her and raised one of his eyebrow. He smirked “Are you still gonna call me that? Seriously?”

Hana shrugged while arranging the pillows at the bed “Well.. you didn’t even told me your name. So..”

Baekhyun extended his arm and showed off his one-in-a-million smile “I’m Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.”

She shook his hand and smiled “Park Hana.”

 

 

 

DAY 10 - Friday

 

 

Chanyeol wiped his sweat after arranging the stuffs at their new home. He threw his wet towel at Hana who was sitting at the couch.

”Ya!”

He laughed and ruffled her hair. He sat beside her “Hey, is it okay with you to invite them tonight for a bbq?”

Hana shrugged while watching her favorite tv show “Your call.”

”Alright.” Chanyeol said while leaning his head at her shoulder.

She scrunched her nose and pushed him away “You stink!”

He poked her stomach “How’s Baekhyun?”

”What? Why are you asking?”

Chanyeol stretched his arms and stood up “Well.. both of you looked good together.”

He dodged at the perfect time when Hana threw a pillow at him. Again.

 

 

 

It was late in the afternoon when the doorbell rang.

Hana nudged the giant “You open it. I’m still busy.” She was still slicing vegetables and fruits for their dinner.

Chanyeol went at the front door to open it. He smiled when he saw his friends.

Suddenly, he frowned when he noticed someone is missing “Where’s Baekhyun?” 

Suho patted Chanyeol’s arm “He’ll come later.”

Chanyeol nodded “Alright.”

Sehun asked while holding the plastic bags full of foods “Where’s your fiancé?”

Chanyeol lead them towards the kitchen. They saw Hana some of the sauce at her finger and nodded in satisfaction. 

She looked up and smiled “Oh, you guys are here.”

Suho initiate first to introduce himself to Hana. “We didn’t introduce ourselves last time. We’re sorry about that. I’m Kim Junmyeon.” He extended his hand waiting for Hana to accept it.

Hana smiled and shook his hand “It’s okay. Yoda is at fault too. I’m Park Hana.”

Chanyeol was leaning against the wall. When he heard his name, he pointed at himself “Me?”

Suho chuckled “I believe so too.”

Chanyeol glared at the both of them. Hana poked her tongue at him. Sehun put his arms around Suho and offered his hand “Oh Sehun”

She shook Sehun’s hand “Park Hana”

Kai stood infront of him and smirked “Kim Kai”

Hana smiled at her “Hi Kai. I’m Park Hana.”

Kai pulled Kyungsoo towards Hana. Kyungsoo looked confused and started to blinked fast with his large eyes. Kai patted his shoulder “This is Kyungsoo.”

Hana chuckled at Kyungsoo’s cuteness “I’m Hana. Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo-shi.”

“So.. who’s gonna help me?” Hana asked

The guys pointed at Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo raised his right hand.

Hana chuckled “Alright.”

 

 

With the help of Kyungsoo, they finished the preparations early. Hana looked at the wall clock, it was now 6pm. She took Chanyeol’s car keys and played it with her hands. She went at the backyard where the boys were staying.

Some of them were grilling the meat they prepared while some were chilling at the pool.

”Yoda!”

Chanyeol looked at her while grilling the meat “Yeah?”

Hana showed him his car keys and twirl it at her finger “Can I use your car?”

He furrowed his eyebrows “Where are you going? It’s almost dinner time.”

She bit her lip “Somewhere!” 

”What~Ya! Come back!”

Hana did not wait for his reply and ran towards the gate which made Chanyeol speechless.

He grumbled “That hard headed munchkin”

The guys laughed at how Chanyeol was so powerless over Hana.

Chanyeol was so annoyed which made him flipped the meat vigorously which made Kyungsoo slapped his back.

”Ya!”

 

 

Hana was shocked when she saw Baekhyun outside of their house. Baekhyun was walking towards the house with both of his hands inside his pocket without knowing that Hana was there. He looked up when he saw someone was looking at him.

He smiled “Oh, Hana.”

Hana gulped as she observed how Baekhyun looking so fine. He was just wearing a plain white shirt and a jeans but it made her happy.

She bit her lips to prevent from smiling “Hey”

Baekhyun ruffled his hair to arranged his hair and unknowingly Hana felt her heart flutter.

He asked “Where are you going?”

”I am a~about to go to the ca~café”

She slapped herself mentally for stuttering. She looked down to prevent herself from getting more humiliated.

Baekhyun chuckled at her cuteness. He walked towards her and surprisingly he leaned closely to her which made Hana gasped held her breath.

 

 

 

He whispered ”Do I make you nervous, Park Hana-ssi?”

 

 

————————————————-