005

Byun & Park

 

 

DAY 8 - Friday

 

Sehun spits his drink and it splashed accidentally on Suho’s face “What?”

Suho smacked his head “Aish. Ya!!”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as they heard the news about the engagement of their friend. They were at Suho’s apartment. Chanyeol was no where to be found after their class ended. They also can’t reach him through his phone.

Kai rubbed his eyes and eyed the girl. He pointed at the picture and said “She looks familiar. This is her right? The one Baekhyun ~”

Suho leaned his face closer to the television and gasped “She is!”

Sehun shook his head and clicked his tongue “She’s the heiress. Damn. We didn’t even know.”

Kyungsoo cleared his throat “What about Baekhyun? He seems to like the girl.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sat at the bean bag “You all talked as if I’m not here.”

They looked at him and waited for him to say anything.

He raised his eyebrow “What?”

Kyungsoo stood up and went to the kitchen to get some chips and to avoid the slight tension. 

Kai pursed his lips “No~nothing”

Baekhyun sighed and shook his head.

 

 

Hana looked at the interior of Chanyeol’s apartment. It was a modern type and it feels comfortable.

She went straight to the kitchen and check the refrigerator. Chanyeol just followed her and leaned sideways against the wall.

She sat at the counter and opened the ice cream. Hana was eating again while swaying her feet. Chanyeol just chuckled at her cuteness.

Hana sighed “I can’t believe all of this happened in a day. My parents literally sold me off to you and now they let me live here.”

Chanyeol walked towards her. He was now trapped in between of her legs.

She blinked at their position and looked at him “This looks inapproriate, giant.”

He trapped her with his muscled arms and leaned down and their nose was now touching. He was teasing her. Again. “Are we doing anything inapproriate, munchkin? What are you thinking? Hm?” Chanyeol smirked.

Hana gulped at their proximity. She knows he was teasing her. If he knows how to play a game, she also does.

She kissed his cheeks, an inch away from his lips. Chanyeol stiffened. She chuckled as she observed him and went down at the counter.

She patted his chest ”Let’s sleep now, Yoda.”

Chanyeol grunted “Park Hana!!”

 

 

Chanyeol leaned back at his bed and looked up as Hana walked towards him.

She stretched her arms sideways and tilt her head to the right “Do you mind if I use this?”

He smiled “You look cute with it. It’s yours now.”

Hana was wearing Chanyeol’s black hoodie. It was so big that her fingers were not visible and it ends up inches above her knees.

She flapped her arms “I’m planning not to return it to you though.”

Chanyeol chuckled and patted his side signaling her to sit beside him.

Hana climbed at the bed and lay her head at his right leg.

”Wow. I just asked you to sit beside me, not to make me like a pillow.”

She chuckled “You’re squishy!”

He rolled his eyes “Am I your teddy bear?”

She nodded “My giant teddy bear.”

Chanyeol laughed and patted her arm softly. He heard Hana yawned. He covered her with his blanket.

”What are you watching?” She asked sleepily.

”Harry potter”

She mumbled some words that Chanyeol couldn’t hear as she drifted of to dream land.

He caressed her hands “Goodnight, Munchkin.”

 

 

Hana groaned as she stretched her arms. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

She pouted and looked around the room “Yoda?”

No answer.

She yawned and stood up to get her phone at the bedside. She did her morning routine before going out of the room.

Hana happily walked towards the kitchen when she smelled something delicious while checking her phone.

She pouted cutely and continued to rubbed her eyes as she asked “Yoda, can I use your car ~”

When she looked up, her eyes widened. Hana gasped as she saw 12 midnight guy a.k.a Baekhyun and his friends at the dining table together with Chanyeol.

They stared at her. She can feel her face reddened as they eyed her up and down. Hana was still wearing his hoodie and with her messy bun bed hair.

Chanyeol smiled “Oh. You’re awake.”

Kai mumbled and looked at him “That’s your favorite hoodie right?”

Out of all question, Sehun asked with his sly smile that made Hana ran back towards Chanyeol’s room.

”Did the two of you have ?”

Chanyeol laughed “How I wish. She’s cute, right?”

 

—————————————————-