two - 2am

homebird [seulrene]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing her loose white shirt and black short shorts as she laying down in her bed staring at the empty ceiling above her. It's a cold night, the soft humming of the air-condition is the only thing that she could hear, the sweet smell of the avocado and honey shampoo that Irene used to love dawdles inside her empty room.

Three years ago, we were happy. But because of a stupid question that was answered by a rather confused person destroyed everything... If I stopped being an for a minute back then, you would still be mine...

A sigh escaped Seulgi's lips. The aching of her heart is still there, it's not attacking her anymore though, the ache is gentler, slower, but still it is still hurting. Her thoughts wouldn't leave her alone either.

2am.

Her eyes felt tired from crying and exhaustion, she wanted to sleep but she just couldn't. The machine that is her mind is something she can’t easily turn off.

Joohyun used to love my shampoo.

Pissed at her constant thoughts she got up and heads to the kitchen. Maybe if I get drunk enough I'll be able to sleep. The cold breeze welcomed her as she opened the fridge. The first thing she sees is the sets of Soju she bought three days ago.

Eight bottles will do.

With eight green bottles of Soju's embraced by her toned arms, she walked towards her apartment's open balcony. The scent of the flowers, dust, and the city mixed together lingers around her. It smells terrible. But, Seulgi didn't complain, she just wanted to get drunk, to knock herself out. To have a peaceful sleep.

She finished the first bottle, the second, and then the third. Her eyes did not have any sign of drowsiness at all, her brown eyes looked even more desperate to drink a few more.

"Soju-ah, hic... you're not helping... hic... me at all!" She could hear the cars passing, but she remained still, looking at the three bottles of alcohol. "I thought you're putting me to sleep... hic..."

Four bottles down, then the fifth bottle, and then the sixth.

 

Seulgi clung to her seventh bottle, pissed at herself for being have the right to feel sorry and heart broken. “Hic... you did this to yourself... hic... you punk!" Seulgi attempted to start a fight with herself but ended up being disappointed when her body didn't fight back. "What a... hic... coward!"

Almost done with her drinking, Seulgi struggled to find the way back to her room since everything was blurry. In front of her, she saw the silent city, sleeping under the darkness. Staring into it, Seulgi closes he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter