seven - almost

homebird [seulrene]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. *cricket sounds* anyways I'm back and I apologize for not updating regularly. As I've said in the previous chapters, I am busy with school and I am missing a lot these days. Hope you guys could forgive me. :( I am doing my best even though every chapter no one is there anymore. :( Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's a bit short but Chapter 8 is up hehe. Leave your comments if you're still there. x

Three days after their talk, Seulgi and Joohyun finally settled their awkwardness. They could talk and be near to each other just like before. Without a doubt Seulgi felt happy for finally settling the awkward wall between them.

Winter is almost coming; the gust of wind is getting colder. Most of the people were walking around with their scarves on, every breath they exhale produced a white air. Coldness doesn't bother Seulgi at all, since she can bear all of it, but the fact that her and Joohyun's date is tonight, it made her insides tingle and her arms and legs cold.

Seulgi prepared for this day since the in depth yet lighthearted conversation they had over their little private dinner, when Joohyun cooked for her. She planned for this day before she went to sleep that very night, the morning after, and all throughout the days building up to now.

Seulgi figured that she wants tonight to be one of the most perfect moment they'll spend with each other. Also, she wants to get to know the side of Joohyun in a different perspective, to get to know her as someone that cares for Seulgi. During the past days, they were more comfortable with each other, but still, both of them just couldn't dare to make light contact the person. Seulgi just couldn’t figure out how to approach Joohyun and kiss her. Is kissing her even possible?

They held each other’s hand, talked rather sweetly with each other, teased each other and everything. But they just couldn't bring themselves make a move and initiate a kiss, their first kiss. Maybe it's because both of them are too inexperienced. This is their first time investing themselves romantically with a special person.

But Seulgi told herself that she'll make the first move. It's either Joohyun would take a step back or willingly experience it with her. The thought of kissing Joohyun made her stomach fall to the pits of everything. I feel weak just thinking about kissing her. What will happen to me after kissing her then? Collapse? Probably. Seulgi's now overthinking the outcome. She chose to ignore it for a while and prepare for their first official date tonight.

Joohyun found herself locked inside her and Wendy's room, rummaging clothes for the upcoming date with Seulgi. She feels so nervous that her hand is literally shaking. I have nothing to wear, she nervously bit her lip. Joohyun had tried ask Seulgi where they would go and what she should wear.

However, Seulgi replied caressing her hand saying, "Just wear whatever, Joohyun. You'll look good in anything." Seulgi told her with sincerity. At first, Joohyun felt a bit of confidence ignite within her. I'll wear whatever then, she'll think I'm pretty anyways, she tried to talk to herself, but days after, the confidence that she felt was slowly fading away.

Now, she's here looking for anything decent that she could wear. I should have bought something new, she reprimanded herself. I should have at least exerted effort. Seulgi shared to Joohyun that she'll try to make it perfect even though they both barely have any money. And now all she felt was the guilt of not buying a new dress to at least look dressed. Seulgi exerted a lot of time thinking where to go, and I didn’t even bother to buy a damn dress.

As panic started to break in, Joohyun called Wendy who's reading a book, Sooyoung is bothering her. When Wendy entered the room and saw Joohyun's desperate and nervous face, she placed her book on the bunk of her bed. "Unnie? Are you okay?"

"I don't have any clothes to wear for Seulgi and I's date tonight, and it's driving me nuts." Joohyun replied her thoughts divided, "She told me that I can wear anything, that it doesn’t matter. But I want to look extr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter