five - confession

homebird [seulrene]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The upcoming chapters will be flashbacks!! Sorry for not updating so soon guys. I've been busy since school is starting! Hope you guys are still here. Leave your comments below, give me ideas too if you can. Sorry and THANK YOU SO MUCH.

 

"I already told you, I'm not doing the any ad at the moment." Seulgi almost cursed at her manager. He's been bothering the girl all day, convincing her to shoot a car commercial. She knew she's being irrational for throwing the offer in the dump without fully thinking about it, but she's too engrossed with her choreography that she couldn't focus on anything else.

"This car company told me that they'll be only asking you once," Okay, my answer is still no. "Just think about it okay?"

A sigh escaped Seulgi's mouth, her hand placed on her hips. She's been choreographing her upcoming performance in her studio for four hours now. She's covered in sweat and she's exhausted. "Fine, I'll think about it if that's the only way to have you off my back."

Before her manager could talk, Seulgi ended the call and tossed her phone inside her black duffel bag.

Where was I? Oh right, the lines before the first chorus.

After witnessing the support of her friends towards her, even when she admitted that she misses Joohyun and still accepted her. It ignited the fire inside her.

Seulgi avoided Joohyun for the past years due to the guilt and shame that she felt when the car accident happened years back.

The incident happened when Joohyun and her just started dating, they were young and in love, no one questioned it. They were inseparable the moment both finally confessed their feelings to each other.

It all started with stolen glances and hidden feelings. It's been exactly three months when Seulgi started to feel excited, nervous, and self-conscious at the same time. She felt all of these because of Joohyun. Only the older girl made her feel like a melting idiot.

Seulgi has kept her feelings within herself. Too afraid to let it all out and ruin their friendship. She cared and adored Joohyun secretly, and the only way she expressed these hidden feelings was through her gentle actions towards her. She just couldn't bring herself to tell her, but everything fell apart when she was standing in front of Joohyun, crying because was jealous over a boy.

They were eating Ice Cream at a nearby convenience store, just a few blocks away from SM when Joohyun randomly asked Seulgi about dating someone. Joohyun's words gripped her heart, Seulgi felt her stomach drop.

"You? Dating someone?" Seulgi managed to but she swore her heart was racing.

Joohyun playfully slapped Seulgi's arm, making the younger one's heart jump, "Yah… What are you implying? You seriously think I can't date anyone?" Seulgi felt Joohyun's stare, she begged her body to stay composed because her heart isn't.

Seulgi avoided the stares Joohyun was giving her. Look straight, you're fine, just don't look at her. "I'm not implying that at all," You're pretty, is what she really wanted to say. "Who are you going to date anyways?"

Seulgi would be lying if she wasn't hoping to hear Joohyun say her name. But what if she would? How would I react?

"Well," Joohyun said eating a spoonful of her vanilla ice cream. She's not going to mention you name, stop dreaming. "There's this guy at my school, he plays football."

Oh, of course. A guy.

She felt her heart sank with the sudden confession, "Really? Is he that pretty? I bet I'm prettier than him." Seulgi told Joohyun in a joking way. She might think it’s a joke but for Seulgi took it seriously. Feeling hot and a bit confident, she turned to Joohyun, and gave her a smile. Screw it, she thought. She'll probably take this as a joke anyways.

Joohyun was taken a back with Seulgi's sudden shift, she paused for a little and laughed. "I like it when you're confident." It was Joohyun who avoided Seulgi's smile and gaze.

Seulgi fell silent. Her cheeks burned, her stomach was filled with a thrilling sensation. Her hands felt weaker and her heart was beating. How beautiful yet odd it is for Seulgi that Joohyun could make her heart beat so fast with six simple words.

I like it when you're confident.

"W-well, maybe I'll date someone too." Seulgi's words slipped from with a smile. Joohyun stopped and looked at Seulgi chuckling. "What? You think I can't do it?" You obviously can’t, what are you saying? She thought to herself.

However, Seulgi felt something with in her. Courage maybe? She can't figure it out but there was something inside her, and it felt strong, it made her feel invincible.

Joohyun shook her head, "No, I think you can do it." Joohyun's words went through her, it sounded like an encouragement.

Seulgi looked at the girl sitting next to her. Examining every detail of her features. Her lashes were long and thick, it was as if she coated it with mascara though she was bare faced. Her flawless skin. But Seulgi's favorite part was Joohyun's bottom mouth. The appearance of her bottom mouth is stuck when is slightly wide open.

She was sure that it'll look weird on anyone except the girl in front of her. Everything looked good on her.

When Joohyun sensed the Seulgi's sudden stare, she playfully cupped Seulgi's chin. "You're staring at me again." she laughed, making Seulgi blush in embarrassment.

"I-I wasn't." she immediately looked away.

"Arraso." Joohyun with a smile.

After minutes of complete silence, both girls finally finished their ice creams. "We need to head back." Joohyun said checking the weather by peeking through the window. "It's dark already."

I don't want to go just yet. Let's stay for a while, Seulgi wanted to say. But all she managed to say was, "Okay."

Joohyun latched her left arm with Seulgi's right. Seulgi's heart skipped a beat. She remained still looking at their intertwined arms, "Make sure you tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter