nine - what happened years ago

homebird [seulrene]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! Finally after chapters of stalling it's finally up. I hope that you like it!!! Please comment what you think, because the comments are reason why i continue writing this story. .°(ಗдಗ。)°. Thank you and please enjoy!

 

Three years ago, Seulgi recalls every detail of what had happened. She remembered being angry, she remembered crying in a bar all alone calling her, she remembered the ache inside her heart as she drowned herself with alcohol.

For three months, Seulgi's heart was filled with bliss and serenity. She was contented with everything as long as her Joohyun was always beside her. They were in love, inseparable, and strong. Seulgi could still vividly remember the night they gave themselves to each other. They were passionate yet delicate with the their touches, not wanting to hurt the other. They touched the other half delicately. The pits of stomach were full of butterflies, their kisses were full of laughter’s, soft giggles, and they spoke with such tenderness as they were admiring each other’s parts as they smooched.

Seulgi was on top of a beautiful and uncovered Joohyun, whose face was red and out of breath. The nape of her neck was full of sweat. They were both breathless and happy.

"I love your eyes," Seulgi said breathless as she kissed Joohyun's deer like eyes. Joohyun giggled like a child. "Your nose is adorable. I love it." Seulgi trailed down and kissed her nose sweetly. She then kissed Joohyun's lips, her favorite. "The softness of your lips always makes me weak, even though I'm the one kissing you. I love your lips too." Seulgi said between kisses making Joohyun chuckle as her heart flutter.

"I admire every inch of your skin as well." Seulgi placed a soft kiss on Joohyun’s neck. The girl escaped a soft moan, her eyes closed absorbing the pleasure. "I love your shoulders... your collar bones..." Seulgi continues, "I love you, Joohyun." Seulgi looked up searching for her girlfriend's eyes. As expected, Joohyun was looking at her, her eyes start to tear up.

Seulgi crawled back to her level and gave her a kiss, "Also," she paused watching her with gentle eyes, "I love you. I love the way you hug me, the way you brag about your fabric softeners, I love the way you take care of our maknaes, I love the way you tie your hair in a ponytail, I love you because you love your family, I love your sensitivity, I love you when you're scared or you're feeling insecure and down." Seulgi kissed her again, and she said in between their kisses, "I am so hopelessly in love with you."

Hearing those words, Seulgi remembered her tears, it was shining and visible due to the light coming from the moon outside. She remembers how beautiful Joohyun was, lying there, crying her heart out, hugging Seulgi. Wrapping her tiny body to Seulgi’s toned one. She was desperately clinging to her, scared as if Seulgi will eventually leave her.

"Ottoke. I'm sorry for making you cry." Seulgi hushed the girl gently, as she searches for her face. Joohyun's face was buried on Seulgi's neck. She was crying. "Shhh. Mianhe-"

Joohyun shook her head. Seulgi felt her hot tears streaming down her , "Don't apologize to me. Please stop saying that you're sorry or insecure at all. You're so good to me, Seulgi. I am hopelessly in love with you too and it scares the hell out of me that maybe all of this," she said now looking at Seulgi, securing Seulgi's face with her hands, locking her eyes with her mono-lid ones, "is all a dream." Tears were pouring out of her eyes, Seulgi wiped it off her face and smiled.

"Ani, this is not a dream. You're going to wake up every day and you'll see me by your side. You will wake up and know who I am." Seulgi kissed her eyes once more, the saltiness of her eyes lingers on her lips. "You will wake up and realized that this," she pointed to herself and then to Joohyun, "is real."

Little did they know that Joohyun did forget about her a few weeks later. The whole paradigm shift happened when one of the SM heads who's in charge of finalizing their debut called Seulgi.

The girl thought that it'll be something related to their upcoming debut. However, the moment Seulgi entered Ms. Park's office, the atmosphere was grim, making the girl nervous.

"Oh, there you are." Ms. Park greeted her. Seulgi bowed halfheartedly. "Have a seat." The woman in her mid-twenties ushered her to sit down across her. Obediently, Seulgi obliged. Her hands started to sweat, her heart was beating briskly.

"You might wonder why I called for you." She said looking at Seulgi who only looked at her nervously. "I called you because I want to ask you something important. Your answer will directly affect the future of you debuting, even the rest of the girls."

"Okay. What is it, Ms?" Seulgi managed to respond with a stable voice. Hiding the fact that she was literally shaking on the inside.

The tension inside the room became worse. Ms. Park sat across from her, her face stern yet Seulgi knew that she's a little bit edgy too. Come on, ask away. Seulgi challenged her through her mind. Ms. Park was fidgeting her hands, touching and flipping through the papers placed on her desk. However, her eyes were fixed on Seulgi.

A part of Seulgi knew that she knows what the woman sitting across her might ask.

"Are you and Joohyun-sshi in a relationship?" When those words escaped the woman's lips, Seulgi felt her body shiver, goosebumps running through her arms and then to her back. Seulgi knew that this day would come, she even prepared an answer with Joohyun.

What if they'll ask us about it? What then?

If that time happened, we should tell them that we're not in a relationship. Her words did sting Seulgi but she knew it'll be the good for both of them.

Okay.

But it's sad isn't it? I wish I could tell them the truth, to show you off you know? It's a total bust to hide you, Kang Seulgi.

"Seulgi-sshi?" Ms. Park spoke up once again, snapping Seulgi back to reality. "Did you hear me?"

"Ne, I did." Seulgi answered, trying to act natural as she could, to look unbothered. Just lie to them, Seulgi. She lectured herself, "We are not-"

Ms. Park lets out a heavy sigh of disappointment, her hands were now still gently placed over the papers placed above her table. "Seulgi-sshi, this is the time that you should be honest with us." she calmly scolded Seulgi. "We just want the truth coming from you, then Joohyun-sshi after."

Seulgi's face were red, completely lost for proper words to say. "W-why would I lie to you Ms. Park? I've been a trainee for years now. I don't think I have the galls to lie to the agency." Seulgi secretly hoped that her face is calm, not strained from doing her best to deliver a perfect lie.

 

Sympathetically, Ms. Park nodded with a sigh. "You're a terrible liar, Seulgi-sshi." she pointed out, Seulgi's young heart is now beating faster than the usual. They always told me that I'm such a bad liar.  "And yes, you've been a trainee for years and it is my job to help you, to let you showcase your hard work in the near future. Your dreams are close; you don't want to ruin it don’t you?"

Seulgi felt her heart sank, her head dizzy. She just wanted to escape this room and be with her girlfriend. "We have evidences to show you. As you know, we don't have anything towards your relationship. However, this is the future of you group and the company as well." Ms. Park said. “We don’t want any rumors or scandals during your careers, especially during your debut. If you know what I mean.”

Yes, I perfectly know what you mean. Being in love with someone who just happens to be a girl like me is considered evil and immoral in our society.

"What are you implyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter