Whipped

Together

"Jungkook?" Namjoon was talking to Jungkook on the phone.

"Yeah?"

"I think I've fallen in love and I can't get up." Namjoon is currently flopped onto his bed, daydreaming about Park Jimin.

"I told you that you were whipped." Namjoon swears Jungkook is smirking right now.

"Who said I was whipped?" Namjoon scoffs.

"Please, we all know you're whipped." Jungkook is probably rolling his eyes in pure annoyance. 

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. What's the difference?"

"You just need to say three words. 'I am whipped'. Wait no, make that eight words. 'I am whipped as for Park Jimin'."

"Fine, I'm whipped for Park Jimin."

"You forgot the 'as ' part."

"I'm not whipped as you, Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon says.

" you."

"Don't cheat on Seokjin."

A loud sigh is heard from the other end of the call. "I hate you."

"I love myself too."

"What are you going to do about your whippedness?"

"1) That's not an actual word. 2) This is why I'm calling you, pabo."

"In Jeon Jungkook's dictionary it is," Jungkook argued. "And I thought you were calling me for fun. Seriously, a regular human being can help build up their own relationship."

"That's not what you were saying when you asked for help with Seokjin." Namjoon smirks. 

"Shut the up. Those are details." Jungkook says. Namjoon could imagine him blushing right now.

"Are you going to help me or what?"

"Since I'm such an amazing friend, I guess I'll help you." Jungkook dramatically sighs.

"Stop flattering yourself with lies." Namjoon says, annoyed.

"They're not lies. And what do you want to know about relationships? Y'know, it really is about time you started learning about how to put a on-" Jungkook says.

"Jungkook, what the hell. We're not dating yet and you already want us to ?"

"You guys can hook up, and then ." Jungkook adds in helpfully.

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Very helpful, Jungkook. But how do I confess?"

"You say sincere words while you confess. If he says yes, congrats! You have a boyfriend. If you get rejected, congrats! You're still a single potato." Jungkook says. Namjoon groaned. Jungkook snickered.

"Can you not be annoying for 5 seconds, thank you."

"Seriously though. Just say how you feel with sincere words. That's it. Although you guys should start getting more closer, that would make the chances of getting accepted get higher."

Namjoon nods to himself, processing his words. "Sounds good. Thanks, Jungkook."

"No problem."

Namjoon ends the call, and tosses his phone to the side. He stares at the ceiling, thinking about how to make Jimin fall in love with him.