Hello Again

Together

Namjoon runs into Jimin at the cafeteria the next day. After almost spilling his food on Jimin. Poor Jimin.

"Sorry about that!" Namjoon blushes, apologizing.

"It's fine." Jimin assured him. 

Namjoon realizes how awkward it is. "I'm going to head over to my group of friends." Namjoon points over to his table.

"You know Hoseok?" Jimin asks, surprised.

"Yeah. You do?"

"Yeah, we have dance classes together." Jimin nodded.

"Did he invite you to sit over? If he didn't, I'd love it if you did." Wow, smooth Namjoon. Now he knows you're trying to get closer to him.

"Yeah, he invited me," Jimin nodded, a soft smile on his face. "But thanks for asking."

Namjoon looks away, flustered. So much for being a "bad boy". Now he could totally understand Yoongi when he was with Hoseok.

Namjoon and Jimin sit at their table. Jimin sits next to Hoseok.  Namjoon sits next to Yoongi. (Yoonseok are sitting next to each other)

Jackson is already waiting for him. 

"Oh hey Joon! Do you mind introducing your friends?" Jackson says.

"Oh well..each of them could do a self introduction. If you don't mind." Namjoon says quickly.

"I do mind." Yoongi grumbles, and everyone laughs. Except Namjoon that is, his face red.

Hoseok scolds him lightly. "Sheesh grandpa. Always grumpy."

Namjoon clears his throat. "Well, you obviously know who I am."

"The god of philosophy and clumsiness." Jackson nods.

Namjoon sighs, blushing once again. He couldn't believe he was being embarrassed In front of his crush. But if he was imagining it, Jimin almost seemed..jealous. But why? Because of Jackson? The possibility Jimin was jealous itself was impossible. Jackson and Namjoon were just friends..

Jimin fiddled around with his food a little. "I'm going to the bathroom." He mumbled.

...

Jimin slapped some cold water on his face. He looked at the mirror and saw his face was a burning shade of red. Even his heart felt like it was on fire.

Jimin hated how this felt. He hadn't meant to feel this way. 

It's just a crush you have. You'll get over it.

Unfortunately, it seemed he wouldn't be over it anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Erm..so I kinda burned my finger a little. I can still type tho (it was my left hand, but I can type with both either way)

I'm fine :3