Blossoming Romance

Together

"Hey Namjoon. Can I talk to you after school?" Jackson asks.

"Sure. Why not?" Namjoon agrees.

...

"Namjoon, I think I like someone." Jackson blurted out.

"Who?" Namjoon asks.

"Park Jinyoung." Jackson says, then goes off to details. "He's so handsome. And sarcastic, which makes him even more funny. He has a really nice laugh too."

"Ok, ok. You didn't have to describe him to me. He's in some of my classes. I know what he looks like."

"Do you want the description to get more private?" Jackson looks down, smirking a little.

"Jackson what the -" Namjoon smacks the back of his head.

"Owww." Jackson frowns.

"Serves you right. And what do you mean by you think you like him?" Namjoon changes the topic for the sake of his innocence. [Not that there's much left] 

"I dunno. Its really fun to and stuff, for his reactions. His features are beautiful too." Jackson says.

"You're  probably in love, dude." Namjoon punches him lightly in the arm. "Welcome to the club." Then he realizes what he said. Jackson laughs.

"I already know, Namjoon. Your expression whenever you see Jimin is hilarious. You look like some lovestruck idiot." Jackson says.

 Namjoon harrumphs. "Excuse me?"

"Excuse you." Jackson grins. 

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Anyways, are you going to ask him out or something?"

"Isn't that moving too quickly?" Jackson asks, biting his lip a little. 

Namjoon mock-gasped in surprise. "Jackson Wang said he's afraid of moving too fast? Am I hearing things? Please repeat that again."

Jackson sighs. "Is that a yes or no?"

"Whatever floats your boat, man. But if he doesn't seem to like you romantically you should take things slow." Namjoon advised.

"Sounds good. He seems to like me though. Also, I'm ditching your lunch table." Jackson informs him, and laughs at Namjoon's "hurt" expression.

Namjoon pretends to be heartbroken, fake-crying.

"OK, see you later Joon! Thanks for that advice!" Jackson jumps up, and runs off.

...

Namjoon sees Jimin hanging over by a tree.

"Mind if I sit here?" Namjoon asks. 

"No, go ahead." Jimin gives him a small smile. But Namjoon's heart definitely does not give a small reaction to that.

Jimin hugs his knees to his chest. "What's up in your life?"

"Lots of stuff." Namjoon stares at the beautiful light blue sky.

Jimin smiles. "There's always a lot going on in life, Namjoon. What's one thing?"

"Well, Jackson is whipped for a guy. He even offered to go into further details into private areas." Namjoon grimaces. 

Jimin rolls his eyes. "You do realize you didn't need to add the last half."

"You that learn I'm very straightforward. Which is also a reason why I don't have many friends."

"That's not true. At least for that reason. Honestly, I'd expect for you to have more friends. You're a philosophy geek, has kinda good humor, social, and is a human dance machine." Jimin jokes around a little.

Namjoon squints at him suspiciously. "Did Yoongi tell you his nonsense again?"

"I saw a video. Yoongi's not wrong." Jimin laughs heartily.

Namjoon joins in. "Yeah, I kinda at dancing."

"I can teach you if you'd like." Jimin offered.

"I'm going to step on your feet though. A lot." Namjoon warns.

"Do you want me to regret this on purpose or what?"

"You'll regret it because I'm clumsy. Apparently, I'm told by Jackson I can't live a day without spilling, breaking, or bumping into something."

Jimin cracks another smile. Seriously though, does Jimin ever run out of smiles?

"If I recall correctly we met by bumping into each other." Jimin said.

"Almost bumped into each other. Stop making me feel bad." Namjoon pouts.

Jimin's eyes twinkle as he manages to form yet another (very cute) smile.

"I don't regret meeting you, Namjoon. And I never will." Jimin's words are sweet and touch his heart. 

Namjoon blushes. "Thanks Jimin." He mumbles.

Oh how on Earth is he supposed to survive with this inhumanly sweet, cute boy?