Soooooo

Together

"Soooo he kissed you?" Jungkook asked when Namjoon video called him when he got home.

"It was more of a peck." Namjoon corrected, but Jungkook started to .

"See, even Jimin is more manly than you."

"How is a peck even manly-"

"At least he has the guts to kiss you, chicken legs."

"True." Namjoon realized what Jungkook said for the second half. "But what the hell did you just call me?!?"

"Chicken legs." Jungkook cackles.

"I'm telling Seokjin." Namjoon already knew Jungkook was on thin ice with Seokjin. Seokjin made sure to tell him if he was being; a) inappropriate, b) rude, c) mean.

"No, don't. He's not going to cook for me or have se- I mean.." Jungkook's face flushes.

Namjoon grinned wickedly, the gears in his head were already turning. "Who tops? Seokjin?"

"Hey stob it." Jungkook said, burying his face in his arms.

Now it was Namjoon's turn to laugh. "You are such a bottom."

"Shut up. You are too."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Jimin is such a daddy."

"Jungkook, what the ."

"You've literally called me and fanboyed. You are such a bottom."

"Shut up, you haven't seen my yet."

"Because it's too small to see!" Jungkook slapped his knee.

Namjooon sighed. "Gotta go."

"Are you hanging out with Jimin?" Jungkook asked, suddenly solemn.

"Yes."

"Sooooo. Are you going to eat ramen and go?" Jungkook bursts into a fit of laughter. Namjoon rolls his eyes.

A/N: 'Eat ramen and go' is kinda like the Korean version of 'Netflix and Chill'.

"I am so telling Seokjin." Namjoon says before ending the call. He smirks in satisfaction at Jungkook's look of disbelief and shock.

...

"Sooo." Namjoon said. It was more or less awkward.

"I-I hope you didn't mind when I showed my..ah, affection." Jimin said nervously. He reminded Namjoon of a shy fawn. He's a literal angel.

"No, I didn't mind." Namjoon said. If I told you I loved it how would you react? He wondered.

"Oh, good." Jimin looks relieved, his features aren't as scrunched up.

"Don't worry, all my friends do that." Namjoon said. Jimin visibly withers.

Stupid Namjoon. That's not how you were supposed to say that!!

"Oh, I could kinda imagine you as a touchy person." Jimin says, a strain on his smile. Namjoon wants to tear his hair out due to frustration.

"Jimin.." Namjoon said.

"Yeah?"

"..if I told you that.." A confession is lodged into his throat. 

"That what?" Jimin says, peering at him closely.

Namjoon gay panics. "Uhhh. That I would like to have a slice of cake for our order..?" Namjoon says.

"Oh, sure thing." Jimin says, signaling for the waiter.

...

Namjoon gazes at Jimin as they're eating. The way he moves his lips is hypnotizing and makes him fall in love with him even more. Cute.

"Do you want my food or something? You're staring at my food really hard." Jimin says, snapping his fingers under Namjoon's nose.

"N-No, I already have a 5-star buffet in front of me." Namjoon blurted out. Namjoon could almost imagine him being a author of a book called How to Not Say a Pick-Up Line.

"What buffet?" Jimin asked, confused.

"Ah, it's nothing." Namjoon said.

"Ok." Jimin said, turning his attention back to the food. Namjoon wonders how to solve this problem. He comes up with a plan;

a) do not gay panic

b) do not be clumsy

c) kiss him

d) happily engage with him in the future

You are Kim Namjoon. You can do this, strong power thank you.

Namjoon doesn't notice that Jimin finished eating. 

"Hey, let's go." Jimin tugs his hand. He also tugs at Namjoon's heartstrings.

"I was supposed to pay-"

"Nonsense. It's what friends do." Ouch. That stung.

"Look, I didn't mean that you were-"

"Just stop pitying me. You probably know it already but.." Jimin looks away.

"I-I. I'm.."

"You're straight, aren't you? Or A-ual? I honestly don't mind. Break my heart into so many pieces it can't be seen. It would be better that way, wouldn't it?" Jimin says dryly. 

Namjoon gulps. "Jimin that's not true."

"Go on and say it already. Before we mess it up anymore. I want to stay friends." Jimin says, teary-eyed. 

Namjoon is speechless. His throat feels thick. His mouth can't seem to function. 

Jimin leaves, quietly, sadly walking away. "Wait." Namjoon whispers.

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

Ack, 700+ words to make up for it.