Help

Together

"What is it this time? You literally rejected my offer 5 minutes ago-"

"I changed my mind. Are you going to help me or not?"

"I will with a price."

"I helped you with Seokjin." Namjoon says. Jungkook blushes.

"No, Yoongi did most of it." Jungkook mumbles, but Seokjin already crooning all over him.

"Awww, Jungkookie was shy~" Seokjin smiled widely. "I can't believe the "bad boy" was so cute."

Jungkook blushes a even darker shade of red. "Look what you did, Namjoon." He accused.

Namjoon shrugged, as if to say 'what can I do?'. "Is it a yes or no?"

"To be honest with you, I was kinda joking-" Jungkook says. He looks at Namjoon's eyes, which plead him to help. "I mean..I'd help you either way, but I'm not going to be a literal wingman. I'll treat you how you treated me with Seokjin."

"Fair enough." Namjoon muttered.

"Was a hot guy in the bathroom?" Jungkook waggled his eyebrows. "Is that what took you so long?"

Seokjin slaps Jungkook's shoulder. "Yah!"

"We were talking like regular human beings."

"No flirting? No bonding? No making love?"

"Hey, stob it." Seokjin says, but bursts into laughter.

"Its not funny. I'm suffering here. Oh woe is me." Namjoon says dramatically.

"Please tell me you know his name."

"Of course I know his name! It's Jimin."

"No last name?"

"..No.."

Jungkook looks at him, pretending to be disappointed.

"Look, I don't know what you do in the bathroom, but no one takes 5 hours just to talk in there. Heck, I don't know why people even talk there. Just do your business and go."

"Please don't go in depth about bathrooms." Seokjin groaned.

"I hate when people do a number two. Especially when they don't flush the toilet." Namjoon grimaces, but Seokjin looks more disgusted than he does.

"Namjoon?" Jungkook rubs his temples.

"Yeah?"

"You're hopeless."