Meeting/Running Into Old Friends

Together

Namjoon runs into someone. This occasion happens quite frequently, but the fact he bumped into someone he'd never expect to see surprised him. 

"Oh! Jackson!" Namjoon smiles.

"Namjoon? It must be you, I've never met someone as clumsy as you. Bumping into people all the time."

"Hey! I'm not that clumsy." Namjoon protests. 

Jackson crosses his arms. "Namjoon, you're practically the definition of clumsy. I swear, you can't live a day without breaking, spilling, or bumping into something."

"Hey, I was born to make mistakes."

"True."

"Did you also know that-"

"Don't throw your philosophy or any fancy at me."

Namjoon chuckles. "You know me too well." He pauses. "How long have you been here?"

"Mmm, maybe a week or two."

"Why the sudden switch?"

"My last school . I thought this one might be better. Scratch that. Anything is better than that trashy building."

"Wow, and we just met up like that! Boom!" Namjoon says. "The probability of this happening was slim, but it happened anyway!"

"There you go again." Jackson shakes his head.

"Speaking of which, wanna sit at my table at lunch?"

"Your friend's won't mind?"

"Believe me, they're too in love to care."

"Alright. Don't be surprised if you see any girls at your table. They were all attracted by my handsomeness." Jackson winks flirtingly.

"You wish." Namjoon laughs. 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Argh I couldn't update because I kinda had a writer's block :/

And I take that back, school still swallows up most of my time.

I just had to update. Couldn't leave y'all hanging, even if this was a short chapter.

I'm working on the next chapter, but I still have to update on my other texting ff. And I'm considering writing a (separate) Namseok book. I even have a chapter done in my notebook. So yeah. I'm pretty busy :/

But I'm pretty sure no one reads this anyways..