Party

Together

A/N: RIP Seokjin's grandma..please try to stay strong, Seokjin..

She is at peace in heaven. ARMY'S condolences are with you. Fighting! 

 

Jimin curled into the corner of the brightly-lit room. A disco ball was spinning around. So did his head.

Flashback..

"It'll be fun, Jiminie! Please come to the party!" Hoseok pouted after Jimin politely refused. 

Naturally Jimin just had to give in. Or else Hoseok would do aegyo and well..you know what happens after that. Hoseok's too cute for the world, you know?

"Fine. But don't make me regret this."

"You won't." Hoseok winked.

End of Flashback..

And this is why I hate parties. People shamelessly dancing with loud music blasted on. Where are all the ballad lovers?

Jimin wanted to hail a taxi, and go back home calling it a day. Unfortunately, Hoseok said that he didn't need his wallet because he had already paid for most of the stuff. And there was free food. Free food. Who in their right mind would reject food? Unfortunately, Hoseok forgot to mention there would be lots of people. Including flirty people who'd hit on him every now and then. 

"Couldn't handle all those people?" Rapmon says, hovering above him.

"I'm not exactly the type you'd call a social butterfly." Jimin admitted.

"Me neither." Namjoon chuckled. He took a sip of his drink.

"Honestly, I just came here for the free food." Jimin's face flushed red with the confession. 

"I'm sure many people did." Rapmon says lightly. "I kinda came here for the free food."

"'Kinda'? I'm sure you know why you came to party at this age." Jimin joked.

"There's lots of reasons." Namjoon says.

"Oh." A small puff of air escapes his lips. He might be understanding this wrong, but did Namjoon come here to see someone? Or was it a completely different reason?

"Oh! Namjoon!" Jackson pops out of nowhere and Jimin swears to god he always has bad timing

"Oh..Jackson." Namjoon says awkwardly.

Jimin manages a tight-lipped smile. "I'll be off, then. Just do your thing." Jimin gets up.

"Wait Jimin I wasn't going to-" Namjoon sighs as Jimin hurries off.

"Seriously, Jackson? I was actually managing a normal conversation with him!" Namjoon complained.

"Shush Namjoon, your gayness is showing." Jackson says. Namjoon smacks his arm lightly.

"S-Shut up, Jackson Wang!" Namjoon face burns.

Jackson grins. "Don't worry, I'll help you."

"I don't need help on relationships!" Namjoon splutters.

Jackson shrugs. "If you say so." He winks.

"Why you-" Namjoon swears if he catches that sly, no good-

Jackson laughs, running off.