Part 6

Teasing You Endlessly

Hwasa felt movements next to her and forced her eyes open. Her girlfriend was sitting up and scowling at her phone.

“Byul-ah~” she said sleepily, rolling over towards Moonbyul. “Who are you so mad at this early in the morning?”

Moonbyul looked at her with worried eyes. “Yongsun-unnie,” she answered. “She’s not answering my calls!”

Hwasa chuckled. She climbed up her girlfriend’s body, straddled her hips and kissed the crease in between the older girl’s brows. “Unnie is probably sleeping,” she said. “Which we should be doing too.”

Moonbyul smiled, but the frown quickly returned. “I’m worried because she said she was coming over with Wheein, but it’s been hours and they still haven’t shown up.” She paused and her frown deepened. Hwasa could see the fear reflected in her dark eyes as she whispered, “What if she drank too? What if they got into an-”

Hwasa grabbed Moonbyul’s face, effectively cutting off the ominous word she was about to spout. “Stop that,” she commanded, squishing the older girl’s cheeks. “You’re not just talking about your best friend, but mine too.” She sighed. “Byul, you’re worrying too much. Maybe unnie changed her mind and took Wheein back to her apartment. Maybe she’s still sleeping and that’s why she’s not answering.”

“You’re right,” Moonbyul mumbled. “Maybe that’s what happened…” She bit her lip and turned pleading eyes towards Hwasa. “B-but I’ll trying calling her again. Once. Just once.”

Hwasa sighed. “Alright. Just once. Anymore and I would have to forcefully separate you from your phone.”

“Thanks, babe,” Moonbyul said, grinning.

Suddenly in the mood to girlfriend, Hwasa leaned in and kissed Moonbyul hard. The older girl was too stunned to respond and Hwasa smirked against her lips. Then, she broke the kiss and rolled over, leaving Moonbyul gaping at her back.

“Hyejin-ah~” Moonbyul whined. “That’s not fair…”

“Serves you right,” Hwasa called over her shoulder. “Now go and make your call.”

Hwasa’s eyes fluttered close as she felt sleep coming over her. Then, the sound of a caller ringtone invaded her ears. She smiled to herself; it was the second time Moonbyul had the speaker when she’s on the phone with Solar. The gesture made Hwasa a little happy.

Suddenly, she felt something soft pressing into her back, followed by a warm hand sliding over her bare stomach. She stifled a moan when she felt soft lips against the skin of her exposed neck.

“Byul…” Hwasa gasped. “You’re on the phone…”

“Just for a bit,” Moonbyul murmured against her ear and Hwasa shivered. “It’s your fault for kissing me like that…”

Hwasa bit her lip when she felt Moonbyul’s teeth digging into her skin. She suppressed another moan, praying for Solar to pick up the damn phone.

As if Solar had heard her, the call went through.

“Hello?”

“Yongsun-unnie!” Moonbyul cried and Hwasa took the chance to disentangle herself from Moonbyul’s arms; she felt a little miffed though, when her girlfriend didn’t even notice her doing it. “Thank God you’re alive! Where did you go? Why won’t you-”

“Byulie-unnie?”

Moonbyul frowned. “Wheein?”

“Yeah…why are you calling me Yongsu-AAAHH!!”

Hwasa twisted her body to face Moonbyul; they had identical frowns on their faces. Then, they heard a loud conversation coming from the other end of the line.

“Wh-Why are you in my bed?!”

“C-Calm down, Wheein-ah…”

“Did we…”

“No! No, no. Nothing happened. I swear!”

There was a long pause before Moonbyul and Hwasa heard rustling sounds and then Solar’s voice.

“Hello? Byulie?”

“Unnie, is everything okay?”

“Uh, it’s nothing. Just a small misunderstanding…”

“Where are you? You said you were coming over to Hyejin’s…”

“Uh, yeah...there was a change of plan. Wheein woke up after you ended the call, which, by the way, was very rude of you. You didn’t even say bye!”

Hwasa snickered; she was the one who pressed the red button and yet her girlfriend was the one getting an earful from Solar. Moonbyul heard her and leaned in for a quick kiss. Hwasa almost pulled her in for a longer one when Solar continued, “Anyways, she told me to take her home and so I did.”

“Okay…” Moonbyul paused and grinned. “So…unnie. Want to talk about you sharing a bed with Wheein?”

“It’s none of your business!” Solar hissed. Then, a pause. “Actually, yes. Can you hang out with me today? After practice. If it’s okay with Hyejinnie…”

Hwasa stared at Moonbyul with wide eyes; Moonbyul was just as surprised as her. When did their leader got to be so sharp?

Hwasa nodded her assent. She was already making a mental note to drag Wheein aside and make her spill about her and Solar.

“Sure, unnie,” Moonbyul said, her eyes never leaving Hwasa’s. “See you at practice.”

Moonbyul ended the call and studied her girlfriend quietly. “You sure it’s okay? Me hanging out with Yongsun-unnie?” she asked.

Hwasa smiled, Moonbyul’s cheek. “She’s your best friend. She needs you right now. Just like how Wheein needs me.” She paused. “So, a date at that ramen place we talked about after dealing with our troublesome best friends?”

Moonbyul grinned. “Perfect.”

 

___________________________________________________

A/N: Hi, dear readers. Thank you for the comments! They help motivate me to write more! ^_^  Thank you for subscribing and upvoting too!

This chapter has some intimate scenes that I hope come across well since I'm not used to writing them..lol.. (if I need to put the mature tag, do let me know. Thank you in advance!)

Thank you for reading. ^^