Part 5

Teasing You Endlessly

“Yah, Moon Byulyi! You dare hang up on me?!” Solar shouted into her phone.

She almost threw the phone when she suddenly felt a pair of warm hands around her waist. She glanced down to see Wheein’s head resting on her shoulder.

“Wheeinie? You’re okay now?” Solar asked, tucking a strand of hair behind Wheein’s ear.

“Unnie~” Wheein giggled. “Don’t bother them~”

Seeing the younger girl’s dimples, Solar couldn’t help smiling too. “Who are you talking about, Wheein-ah?”

Wheein raised her head; her dark eyes met with Solar’s and the leader felt her heart skipped a beat.

“I’m talking about Byulie-unnie and Hyejinnie~” Wheein moved her hands from Solar’s waist to her neck; Solar almost had a heart attack, but she gritted her teeth. Wheein gave her a suggestive wink as she continued, “They’re probably busy doing each other~”

“What are you…oh. Oh!

Solar’s face reddened; she figured that Moonbyul and Hwasa would get together eventually, but not so soon!

But thoughts of Hwasa and Moonbyul quickly flew out the window when Solar felt her neck being tugged and she found herself inches from Wheein’s face.

“Unnie~” Wheein whined. “Take me home~”

“Okay, but you have to tell me your code. I won’t be able to if you pass out again.”

Wheein nodded and whispered in her ear. Solar’s eyes fluttered close as she felt a shiver ran down her spine; the kind that made a knot form in the pit of her stomach.

Jung Wheein-ssi, do you even know what you’re doing to me?

After she breathed out the last number, Wheein rested her head in the crook of Solar’s neck. Solar was about to go into another panic mode when soft snores invaded her ears; she let out a sigh of relief and gently  Wheein’s head.

“I guess I have to carry you back to the car, huh?” Solar murmured.  She adjusted Wheein onto her back and pulled her legs around her waist. She smiled to herself as she remembered how Moonbyul carried Hwasa. “Sorry that I’m not strong enough like Byulie to carry you in my arms…”

“It’s okay, unnie. I like you the way you are.”

Solar froze; she didn’t expect a reply and almost dismissed it as a figment of her imagination when she felt the hands around her neck tightened a little.

Solar felt the heat creeping up her neck to her face. “I like you too, Wheein-ah,” Solar whispered. “But your like and my like are not the same...”

Without waiting for Wheein’s response, Solar made the slow journey towards the car.

They reached Wheein’s apartment safe and sound; considering that Solar kept glancing at the sleeping angel next to her the whole ride.

When Solar finally got the door to Wheein’s apartment opened, she was greeted by a curious Kkomo.

“Hey there,” Solar whispered to the kitten. “Your mommy’s not feeling very well, so I’m taking care of her for a bit.”

As if he understood her, Kkomo led her to the bedroom.

Solar silently thanked him and deposited Wheein onto the bed. Before Solar could get to her feet, Wheein grabbed her by the neck and pulled her down.

“Um, Wheeinie? Are you awake?” Solar asked and waited with bated breath.

With her eyes still closed, Wheein moved her hands down towards Solar’s waist; Solar’s heart jumped and her lips twitched when she saw the younger girl’s adorable pout.

“Unnie…” Wheein mumbled. “Don’t leave...”

Solar swallowed.

This is a bad idea, Kim Yongsun. A very bad idea...but how am I supposed to leave my pouting angel all alone?

Solar gently pried Wheein’s arms from her waist and slid under the covers with her. She pulled the petite girl into her embrace and a smile crept up her face when she felt the younger girl snuggling closer, her hands around her waist.

Solar tightened her hold and kissed the top of Wheein’s head.

“Good night, angel.”

 

___________________________________________________

A/N: Dear readers, thank you for commenting and subscribing! ^_^

This chapter is mostly about the Angel line. The end is near since Hwabyul has officially started to date (in my universe lol), so I'll be focusing on getting the Angel line together after this. See you in the next chapter. ^^