Sixty Six: The Love Letter

DESTINED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's Point of View

"Noona the authorities found this letter in Jiyong's hyung car and it's for you" Seungri said as he handle me a letter

"A letter?" I asked suprisingly and in a shaking hands I opened the letter and started to read
 
To Park Sandara,

Hey Dee I've realized that I never wrote you a love letter so I decided to wrote the very first one today. The first one because from now on you will received my cheesy love letters when you least expected it but today this letter will not be so sweet cause it will be my confession letter to you..

I'm scared Dee. It's our wedding day and I'm ing scared not because I'm afraid of commitment but because today I'll received your verdict on us.  I'm scared that you've gave up on me and you've finally realized how unworthy of me for your love. You know Dee I'm always scared and unsure when you're involved. I have my confidence in other matters but with you I'm just a scaredy boy. Imagined the mighty dragon of Kwon industries is scared with the harmless rabbit princess of Park Industries. And I have this fear with me through out our relationship.

Dee you've always been the center of my life. You don't know how happy I am to have the most beautiful woman as my betrothed. As a child I remember bragging about you with every boy I meet saying that no one can compete to my lovely bride. As we grow up I witness how easily for you to captured everyone attention and love. I saw how special you are to the eyes of the people surround us which make me proud but at the same time I begin to have my doubt if I'm worthy as your betrothed. At first I tried to be your equal by excelling like you do so people won't questioned my engagement on you but it seems it never been enough because other still see that I'm lacking in so many ways. My insecurities is eating me up especially when Minho hyung is concerned. People are saying that if our grandfather does not tied us up then I got no chance with you since the perfect match for you is Minho hyung. That he is the kind hearted prince that suited to the lovely princess of the Park.

I started to doubt you if you really wanted to be engaged with me or just like others you see me as lacking partner and before I knew it I begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter