Six B: The Mysterious Girl

DESTINED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6B

The Mysterious Girl

Jiyong Point of View

We arrived at HQ Club and been directed at VIP rooms upstairs. I leaned in the glass wall room and looked down at the dance floor. Four women are alluringly dancing in the stage in front of DJ. I can't see the women faces from here but seeing how the crowd cheers, they surely possess not only gorgeous body but also beautiful faces. The girl in a silver backless dress that accentuate her y back caught my interest. She danced gracefully with her reddish brown hair styled in a messy bun. I continued to watched her as I slowly drink my rum, imagining she only dance for me. Oh my body is reacting and I feel so hot. 

"What a lucky DJ with 4 gorgeous lady dancing at him" Seungri said as he stand beside me. I just ignore him and continue to watched my mystery girl 

"Jiyong hyung you found someone fascinating huh" Seungri said as he followed my gazed. 

"Back off maknaes, finder keepers" I told Seungri. 

"Hyung the girl in animal print dress is my choice but why are they oddly familiar? Wait isnt it Da..." Seungri was saying something but I left them and immediately went downstairs as I see my mysterious girl left the dance floor to sit on the bar and I will definitely make her mine.

"A drink for the lovely lady" I said to the bartender as I trapped my mystery girl in my arms and leaned down to her. Her scent is alluring like Dara's signature smell. I frown at the thought

"So that's how you lured girls Jiyongie" she said as she faced me with her innocent eyes and seductive smile. A lethal combination that only she can pull off.  She's beyond beautiful and the way she dress right now, she like a prey that been trapped in the predators club, by that thought my admiration was been replaced by confusion and irritation. 

"Dara what the hecked are you doing here?!What are you wearing?! And why the hell your dancing provocatively in the stage?!" I asked in irritated voice as I removed my jacket and place it in her shoulder. 

"Well I'm doing what a normal person will do in a club Jiyongie and I believe I'm wearing an appropriate dress for clubbing" She smartly said as she take off my jacket from her shoulder. 

"Dara is everything alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter