Fifty Nine: The Witched in a New Face

DESTINED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mizuhara Kiko's Point of View

The perfect happy family was now surrounded by their friends and being question by the press as praises will be heard from the guest. These people  that being admired by many were the reason why my family is cast out by the society that killed my parents and my unborn child. They were the reason why I am miserable and alone in this cruel world.

It been years since I promised the grave of my parent that I'll dragged these people to hell. After I accepted Minho oppa's offered I immediately went to Japan for a new life but it proves to be difficult if I'm still Mizuhara Kiko since Imperium influenced prevented me from having a job so I had to undergo plastic surgery and have my identity falsify to Komatsu Nana.

As Komatsu Nana I landed a job in a high class bar that leads me to my modelling career in Japan. I used my face and body to attained power. I served the right people to easily climbed up to fame until I catched the attention of one of the major investor of Imperium hotel in Japan. I become the old man's mistress and threaten him that I'll tell his wife about us if he does not pressure the board of directors of Imperium to hired me as the new face of the hotel in Japan. So now here I am the planned to ruined them is now on action and in few minutes this perfect happy family will become a broken one and I'll have Kwon Jiyong again and we will live happily ever after. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter