One: Her Dragon

DESTINED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Her Dragon

Dara's Point of View

"Good morning Ms. Dara!" employees greeted me as I walked down at the elegant building of Imperium Corporation. 

Imperium Corporation is a multibillion company founded by the elite and most richest family in South Korea namely the Park of the World Renowed Hotels,Resorts and Casinos, the Choi for their Real-estate Business and Constructions Company with state of the art architectural designs and lastly, the Kwon for their Finance and Banking Company, Oil and Fuel Company, Transportation and Telecommunication Company. 

When I reached the conference room, I see they are already here, the powerful people behind the continous success of Imperium Corporation. 

Lee Seungri, my favorite dongsaeng is our company's legal counsel and lawyer. The Lee family owned the biggest and most controversial Law firm in the country (well thanks for being a playboy lawyer of this playful panda).

Dong Youngbae, a board of director that holds a position in government which gives the company an access in the world of politics. He's the most celebrated Senator in South Korea and he belongs to an old political clan.

Lee Chaerin or better known as CL in the modeling world is a board of director that belongs to the media.

Kang Daesung and Gong Minzy are the board of directors that handles international affairs and deals.

Choi Seung-hyun or better known as Top is the Chairman of the Board, heir of the Choi family and one of the most ruthless business man alive.

Park Bom known as cunning Park heiress, is a board of director that handles the image and PR of the company. She and CL is tandem in media manipulation. 

And I'm Sandara Park known as the mild heiress of Park Industries is the board of director that in charge in social and charity event.

Our board meeting today has two purpose, first is to witness the shift of power within the Imperium Corporation, as the sole heir of the Kwon or the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter