C 016

A Second Chance at Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already been a week since both Misun and Sehun had indirectly accepted each other’s feelings and both of them thought that it was kind of safe to say finally that they have officially started dating each other. Even though Misun had dated before, it was nothing to how it was like dating Sehun who was cute but manly at the same time. Jongin used to take her to expensive diners and parties; never missed a chance to buy Misun expensive gifts; he even took care of Misun well, until his schedule became busy thereby creating an emotional distance between the two. But with Sehun everything felt-there was no word for it- new. It was like she had never dated before ; it was like she was learning what real dating is supposed to be like from Sehun. But both of them never paraded around the fact that they were madly in love with each other. They just went about their business just like always. The only difference was that they now did occasional cuddles and stole kisses from each other whenever possible.

The thing that Misun liked the most about Sehun was his optimism and his infectious happiness. You simply can’t stay depressed when you are around him. He always had this easy smile on his face, which crinkled his eyes cutely, making him look innocent and angelic. It made Misun soft every single time. The other thing which Misun liked about him was the way he respected Misun as an individual. He doesn’t give a about male dominance. He made sure that whatever decision he made sat well with Misun and that she was happy with it.  But what made Misun fall for Sehun above all was the gradual revelations of his quirky habits one by one just as their relationship progressed. Sehun had this cute lisp whenever he got all lovey dovey. At first Misun thought that he did it intentionally to sound extra cute but later realized that it was something that was completely out of his control. This little imperfection of his only made him look more perfect in Misun’s eyes. Also, Misun caught him one fine morning at the backyard of his house, shaving ,looking at the cracked spotted mirror hanging over the wall. Misun simply had to fight the urge to pinch Sehun’s cheeks then, because he looked all adorable with his cheeks puffed up. But  the same Sehun had an intimidating charismatic aura to him too, it’s just that he preferred his other personality , the carefree one more. Misun on the other hand liked both versions of him equally well.

It was one of those lazy days and both Misun and Sehun were lounging around Sehun’s living room with nothing much to do. Misun was flipping through TV channels and Sehun was reading a book with it propped on his lap. Misun turned to look at Sehun wanting to ask him something but forgot about it just as she took in his breath taking figure sprawled casually beside her. She still had trouble believing that Sehun was really hers. He was no doubt the epitome of handsomeness. She slightly drooled as she noticed how his dark and thick eyelashes grazed his cheeks as he looked down on to the book on his lap. There was small smile on his cute pink lips and sunlight simply gleamed on his skin, dazzling her. His untidy and messy hair was just as long as always, but it did nothing but enhance his good looks. He sure had the knack for looking good effortlessly without even having to try.

“Come on, you are going to make me blush at this rate.” Sehun muttered without taking his eyes off the book. Misun hastily turned back towards the TV, blushing a brilliant shade of magenta. Sehun looked sideways at Misun and smirked. “Like what you see?”

“I didn’t see anything worth liking.” Misun said trying to look indifferent but couldn’t stop smiling in the process.

“You at lying. You know that?” Sehun smirked yet again earning a fist punch on his arm from Misun.

“I was just trying to understand my feelings.” Misun said, deciding last minute that she should have some fun herself. “ It now seems like I have gotten over you. You are not as interesting as I thought you would be. You seriously lack the qualities that I was looking for in you.” Misun finished and waited patiently for the billion dollar reaction from Sehun.

“What?” Sehun said, his face falling dramatically as though he was enacting a touchy scene from a drama. “I’m not interesting?” his lower lip slightly jutted out in an obvious pout and Misun just wanted to pinch Sehun’s lips so bad but she held it in.

“Mhmmm.” Misun said trying hard to keep her face neutral.

“What do I have to do to make you love me like before?” Sehun asked seriously. Misun had to pinch herself not to burst out laughing.

“You don’t have to do anything. Like I said, I think I’m over you.” Misun said and stood up from the couch.

“I can’t believe this.” Misun heard Sehun mumbling to himself as he stood up from the couch too. “We just started dating!” Sehun pouted again. this time, Sehun’s reaction was too much for Misun and she decided to give up taunting him.

“I was kidding, .” Misun let out a shriek of laughter and quickly pecked Sehun on his cheek. Just as she pulled away from Sehun, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him, resulting in her colliding with his hard chest. Sehun rested his face on the crook of Misun’s neck, and exhaled deeply making Misun’s face and neck erupt in goose bumps.

“Never ever joke like that …..it’s not funny at all.” He mumbled and didn’t release his hold on Misun’s waist.

“okay.” Misun mumbled.

“Do you have any idea how much your words hurt me, hmmm?” Sehun husky voice said again. Misun gulped. “You have to pay for the consequences so that you won’t repeat this again.” Sehun said and scooped Misun up from the ground. In one swift movement, he deposited her on the couch and hovered over her, trapping her head in between his strong arms. Before Misun could squirm away, Sehun had lowered himself and had brushed his lips against hers. This simple gesture was enough for Misun to lose her mind and give into Sehun. They kissed eachother becoming more and more passionate with each passing second. Misun slung her arms over Sehun’s neck and pulled him close.  After what felt like an eternity, they gently pulled away from eachother.

“If this is the kind of punishment you plan on giving me everytime I tease you, then I’m more than happy to tease you again.” Misun admitted shyly.

Sehun chuckled , his voice extra husky due to their heated make out session just moments ago and leaned in to peck Misun’s nose.

“In your dreams Misun.” Sehun smirked and pulled away and stood up. Just then his phone rang and he picked it up but only after winking at Misun in a suggestive manner.

“What’s up, hyung?” He said into the phone.

“Oh,okay.” Sehun said after listening for a while. “Come after six in the evening. I will text you the address right away. See you soon.” He then cut the call and shoved his phone back into his pocket. “Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yixing and D.O are coming over.”

“Why all of a sudden?” Misun asked curiously. They have never visited Damyang before even if Sehun has been working here for a while.

“Well Chanyeol and Yixing are leaving two days from now, aren’t they? They want to see us one last time. The other two want to take a look at this infamous town and they want to see you again ofcourse.”

“When are they coming?” Misun asked, getting up nervously. She knew they had to quickly restock the groceries if the boys were planning to stay for dinner.

“I asked them to come in the evening. That will give us enough time to buy all the necessary things to make dinner. Kris will be back by then too.” Sehun said once again displaying how thoughtful he was.

“Okay, let’s go and buy food then.” Misun said and both of them went out, locking the door behind. They decided to walk all the way to the market since the weather was nice. They reached the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter