I am NOT [gay]

I am NOT [Stray Kids Hogwarts AU One Shot series]

I'm back!

Again, my sister helped me with the idea for this. We're not the best when it comes to titles so forgive us if they're a bit lame sometimes.

Updates will probably be every Thursday from now on!

 

The first thing people thought of when someone mentioned Park Jinwoo was a cuddly Hufflepuff teddy bear who was friends with practically everyone, regardless of gender, house or blood status. Jinwoo was not only known for being head boy but also for giving the best hugs ever – Hyunjin's words, not his. The young Slytherin was known as a hoe around Hogwarts but that didn't stop Jinwoo from cuddling the boy from time to time.

"Jinwoo..." a fellow Hufflepuff, named Jeongin, called out to him one afternoon when Jinwoo was studying in the library. The fourth year let himself fall down on a chair across from him.

"What is it, Jeonginnie?" Jinwoo asked the obviously distressed boy.

"The school year has just started last week and I'm already failing Transfigurations... help me, please?"

Jinwoo chuckled at the younger. "Of course, what exactly don't you get?" Jeongin breathed a sigh of relief and got his Transfigurations book out of his book bag.

"I have to transform a teacup into a pigeon and I just can't figure it out," he complained. The older Hufflepuff took the book and let his eyes skim over the page. "Somehow, I only manage to turn my cup into a frog..." Jeongin said with a pout on his face. Jinwoo smiled at him encouragingly.

"You're probably not flicking your wand correctly. A little change is enough to mess up the entire spell. I can show you how to do it later," he offered. The younger's face brightened up at the head boy's words.

"Well, well, well... get yourself a man that's handsome, smart and nice," another voice spoke up from next to Jinwoo, causing the two Hufflepuffs to look up. Lee Minho, the Beater of Slytherin's Quidditch team, fellow seventh year and resident playboy smirked at Jinwoo.

"Hi, Minho!" Jeongin greeted him happily.

Minho smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Hi, Jeongin. Is Quidditch going well?" he asked the younger. Jeongin became Hufflepuff's Seeker this year, after filling in for the previous one for the last game in his third year, which gained him many new friends on, both, his own and the other teams. The older players were constantly looking out for him.

Everyone was soft for Yang Jeongin.

"Better than Transfigurations," Jeongin answered with a displeased side look at his schoolbook. "But luckily I have Jinwoo to help me," he added, beaming at the older Hufflepuff and effectively shifting Minho's attention back on him.

"Right. You're lucky to be friends with someone so smart," Minho said, giving Jinwoo an almost daring look.

The Hufflepuff let out a quiet chuckle. "I'm not that smart, Minho. I just like to help. What are you doing here anyway? You're not at the library very often, are you?" he pointed out. Minho grinned and rested his hands on their table.

"You're right. The only times I go to the library are when I... want something," he agreed. "Maybe you can help me out, too," he added. Jinwoo didn't miss the slightly suggestive undertone and the playful glint in the Slytherin's eyes. The older rolled his eyes and reached up to pat Minho's cheek.

"Not interested but thanks for the offer," he told him.

"Anytime, cutie. Maybe you'll change your mind," Minho said, seemingly unbothered by Jinwoo's rejection as he took off, leaving the library again with a short wave at Jeongin and a wink at the older Hufflepuff. This hadn't been the first time Minho had tried to hit on him in the past two years, but Jinwoo didn't mind.

Minho was friends with Hyunjin, and he'd been classmates with Jinwoo for years, so he knew that, despite his flirtiness and his tendency to keep his relationships loose, he wasn't a bad guy.

"Why do you always turn Minho down? Is there something wrong with him?" Jeongin questioned, sounding genuinely curious. "I mean, aside from the fact that he's a hoe," the young Hufflepuff added. Jinwoo gasped.

"Language, child!" he half-scolded. Jeongin only gave him a look, silently asking for an answer to his question. "The reason I keep rejecting Minho is simple: he just isn't my type," Jinwoo said casually. Jeongin furrowed his brows, like he had expected a more dramatic reason.

"What do you mean, he's not your type?" he questioned. The older shrugged.

"I just don't like him that way. I'm straight," he answered.

Jeongin looked surprised. "You are?" he asked. Jinwoo laughed at the younger's expression and nodded. "B-but everyone thinks you're gay because the guys always flirt with you," Jeongin said, still sounding like he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"It's because I've never bothered to correct them. I don't care what people label me as; I know that I'm straight and my girlfriend does, too," Jinwoo told him with another shrug. Apparently, that just seemed to shock the younger even more. Jinwoo couldn't help but be amused. He knew that people thought that he was into guys, because of his habit to cuddle his friends, most of which were gay guys.

"Girlfriend? I've never seen you with a girlfriend!" Jeongin exclaimed, earning himself a stern look from the librarian.

"We're not keeping it a secret but we're also not shouting it out to the public. We've been together since shortly before summer break. She was actually supposed to meet me here... right about now," Jinwoo explained.

As if on cue, a dark haired Ravenclaw girl hurried into the library as fast as she could without running. She spotted Jinwoo and came over to their table, sitting down next to him and quickly pecking him on the cheek.

"Sorry, I'm late. Professor McGonagall had something to discuss with me," she told him. Jinwoo smiled and waved off.

"No worries. I helped Jeongin here with something," he answered, pointing at the baffled fourth year. "Jeongin, this is my girlfriend, Myoui Mina. I believe you two haven't officially met yet," he said with a grin.

"Oh, I saw you play Quidditch last year. You're really good!" Mina told Jeongin, which finally seemed to snap him out of his trance of confusion.

"Thank you," he answered.

Mina gave him a little smile before turning back to Jinwoo again. "I can't stay very long... I have a club meeting in half an hour," she told him. Jinwoo made a face. She was head girl, so he knew about her duties all too well. That didn't mean he hadn't hoped to spend more time with her, though.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the lake later," he replied. Mina nodded and got up again.

"See you later," she said, kissing Jinwoo on the cheek again before heading out.

Jinwoo turned his focus back onto his book. "She seems nice," Jeongin stated. Jinwoo chuckled.

"She is," he agreed. The younger rested his elbows on the table, causing the older to look up again.

"Why don't you just tell Minho that you have a girlfriend?" Jeongin questioned, sounding suspicious. Jinwoo shrugged. "Could it be that you like being flirted with," Jeongin , causing Jinwoo to laugh.

"Maybe I do. Anyway, I'll show you that spell later. You should probably get to class," he pointed out. Jeongin grinned and packed his book into his bag before getting up.

"Thanks, Jinwoo! You're the best!"

~

"Head boy, wait up," a voice called out to Jinwoo when he was on his way to the lake to meet up with Mina. Jinwoo stopped in his tracks and turned around to see Minho jog up to him. The older already knew where this was going, but he wasn't going to be rude to his kind-of-friend.

"Twice in one day, Lee Minho, you must really like me," he teased, picking up his steps again. Minho had that playful expression on his face again, as he walked alongside the older.

"Heading to the lake?" the Slytherin questioned. Jinwoo nodded.

"Yeah, I'm kind of meeting someone there," he said. Minho clasped his hand over his heart in mock-hurt.

"And yet you won't kind of meet me? I'm hurt, head boy... I am hurt."

Jinwoo chuckled and patted the younger's arm. "You're wasting your time with me, I promise you that," he told him. Minho hummed in thought.

"It's because of your friend Chan, right! He doesn't like me so you two have some kind of bro code going on! It's okay, Jinwoo. He doesn't have to know. I can keep a secret if you can," he suggested.

Jinwoo just downright laughed at that. He was aware that Minho was partly joking but he couldn't help himself. It was true that Chan didn't like Minho very much but his friend was mature enough not to let that kind of stuff affect him – at least most of the time. Maybe Jinwoo should just tell the younger why he wouldn't go out with him.

"I can assure you that it's not about Chan," the Hufflepuff said after calming down from his laughing fit. Minho raised his brow.

"Then I don't see a problem."

"You're really persistent," Jinwoo stated, to which Minho luckily didn't seem to take offense. Instead, he grinned again.

"I just know what I want."

Jinwoo stopped walking and faced Minho full-on. "I'm straight, Minho," he said, trying hard to keep himself from cracking up when the Slytherin looked at him in disbelief.

"You don't have to lie," he replied after a few seconds of shocked silence. Jinwoo chuckled.

"I'm not lying. I'm currently on the way to meet my girlfriend. Look, I feel flattered, but I really am not interested," the Hufflepuff explained calmly.

Minho tilted his head, thinking about his next words. "So, you're not playing hard to get? You're just straight?" he questioned.

"Yeah," Jinwoo replied and laughed. The very next moment Minho's face broke out into a grin.

"Good, that's a relief. No gay guy would so stubbornly reject me for such a long time... I should've thought of that. But all those rumors..." he trailed off.

Jinwoo rolled his eyes playfully. At least, Minho was confident about himself. "In case you ever want to go out anyway, I'm down, though," the Slytherin said and slapped the older's before heading in the other direction. Just like that. Jinwoo sighed and slightly shook his head at the hopeless Slytherin but continued to make his way down to the lake. 

Not the best one but I needed this. 

Btw when I use the term 'hoe' for Hyunjin it's not meant in a ual way, like he's not actually sleeping around but he's dating lots of people. Just to be clear, since he's a minor and all...

The next one will be about an actual ship, I promise! It'll also be longer!