I am NOT [ready]

I am NOT [Stray Kids Hogwarts AU One Shot series]

This is basically just like a little introduction to the series to show a little bit of what they're like, so there isn't much going on...

I'm really excited to start this! Also, I have to give huge huge credit to my sister Jenny, not only for making the cover for this book, but also for helping me with the ideas!

Let's get started then!

 

September 1.

Also known as the most stressful day of the school year. Getting to the train station, trying not to be spotted running through the wall that would lead to Platform 9 ¾, towing your luggage onto the train and finding your friends and an empty compartment...

Luckily, Felix and his friend Chan had found each other pretty quickly and the two Gryffindors were now sitting across from each other, exchanging chocolate frog cards and talking about their summer.

"I got Harry Potter again..." Felix said in a disappointed tone. He already owned at least eight cards of 'the boy who lived' which pissed him off because he really wanted to complete his collection. Chan chuckled at Felix' sulky expression and checked his own photocard.

"I got Dumbledore... same old, same old..." he said, albeit way less disappointed.

Felix ate his chocolate frog and looked towards the glass door where three Slytherins were currently passing by, probably searching for an empty compartment. He made eye contact with one of them; Seo Changbin, sixth year prefect and also Felix' long time crush. As usual, he was accompanied by his friends Hwang Hyunjin, who was in Felix' year and Lee Minho, who was in Chan's year.

"You should talk to him," Chan said, following his gaze. Felix blushed. He knew that Chan was fully aware of his feelings for Changbin, which was why he didn't bother denying the fact that he had them in the first place. However, he didn't think he could just go up to the sixth year and ask him out. He'd never even really spoken to Changbin before and he probably never would.

"I can't... you don't like the Slytherins..." Felix answered, a half-assed excuse.

Chan patted his shoulder. "It doesn't really matter what I think of them. Besides, the only one I don't like is Minho," he told the younger, his tone taking on a bitter note when he mentioned his fellow seventh year. "I don't know his friends and if you like Changbin, you should ask him out," he added.

"I don't know... right now, I'm not ready..." Felix said, eager to change the subject.

Luckily, Chan seemed to sense that, since he started talking about something else. "Rumor has it that I'll have Potions with the Slytherins this year." He sounded displeased, but Felix didn't have to ask why. "The mere thought of having to be in a dark dungeon with Lee Minho pisses me off," Chan complained.

Felix chuckled. He knew what Chan thought of Minho and it was kind of funny to see him all fussy about sharing a class with him. "Well, you can always just ignore him..."

The compartment door opened before Chan could answer and a pretty, brunette girl poked her head inside. "Here you are, Captain. Just wanted to let you know that I'm looking forward to try-outs!" Chan smiled at her. Felix knew who this girl was, she was a Gryffindor in her seventh year, going by the name of Son Eunseo.

"Good, we got some Chaser spots to fill! I'll see you there," Chan said. He'd been offered the position as Quidditch team captain at the beginning of last year. Felix couldn't think of anyone who could do the job better than Chan. The older was a really good Chaser and an even better leader.

A boy, another Gryffindor, who Felix knew was Eunseo's boyfriend, appeared next to Eunseo and gently started dragging her away, shouting a "see you at try-outs" over his shoulder before closing the door.

"Try-outs are going to be stressful. We need new Chasers and a Beater," Chan said with a sigh as he leaned back in his seat. Felix was on the team himself, as a Keeper, so he knew what was ahead of them. "God, I'm just not ready for this..." the older Gryffindor sighed.

"That makes two of us..."

~

Jisung was bored out of his mind, since his friends Jeongin, Jinwoo and Seungmin were busy either playing games or studying, so he just watched the pairs and groups of people that passed by his compartment. A boy dragging his girlfriend along – she was really pretty, Jisung thought – while she looked like she was trying to tell him that she could walk on her own, two annoyed Hufflepuff girls, who seemed to be bickering, and three Slytherins, one of which looked right back at him, before stopping in his tracks and opening the door.

"Hey Jisung," he greeted.

The Ravenclaw grinned back at him. "Hi, Hyunjin. How was your summer?" he questioned.

"Pretty alright. Lots of Quidditch practice," Hyunjin answered and Jisung chuckled.

"I can't wait to get back on the field. You guys won't win this year!"

Hyunjin laughed at that. "We'll see about that. Anyway, I'll leave you guys be. Just wanted to say hi," he told the younger.

His friend Minho looked inside, eyes landing on Jinwoo, who was playing a game with Jeongin. He looked up when he felt the Slytherin's gaze on him.

"So, I hear you're head boy now," Minho said with a smirk on his face. Jinwoo rolled his eyes at Minho.

"That would be me..." he confirmed.

"Nice, does that mean you're gonna let me off easy when I act naughty?" Minho asked.

Hyunjin laughed and gently pushed his friend out of the compartment. "Okay, that's enough. We'll see you around," he announced before he closed the glass door and left Jisung, Jinwoo, Jeongin and Seungmin – who still hadn't looked up from his notes once since the train had left King's Cross – alone again.

"Will this guy ever give up," Jinwoo asked, shaking his head, though a smile was tugging on his lips.

"No, not him," Jisung replied with a chuckle. Lee Minho was known to be a flirt along with Hyunjin, but Jisung got along with them well, so he didn't mind what they were doing in their free time. The Ravenclaw leaned back in his seat and heaved a sigh.

"Man, I'm not ready for this year... I'm already stressed out by the mere thoughts of OWLs and all that stuff and we've not even arrived at Hogwarts yet," Jisung said.

His words finally caused Seungmin to speak up. "I get what you mean, I am so underprepared..."

Jisung gave his slightly younger Ravenclaw friend a disbelieving look. "You? Underprepared? From what you told me you've been studying all summer long!" he exclaimed. Seungmin looked down at his notes again and shrugged.

"Well, you never know. I have a lot to catch up on," he murmured.

Jisung shrugged as well. "Anyway, I really can't wait for Quidditch season to start again, at least that'll be some kind of distraction..."

Jeongin, the Hufflepuff fourth year, beamed at Jisung's words. "Me too! I hope I'll make the team this year. I had so much fun filling in for our Seeker last year, I can't wait to try out!" he said excitedly.

Jinwoo looked at him fondly and patted his back. "I'm sure you'll make it!" he assured him as Seungmin got out another book from his backpack.

"How do you feel about being head boy?" Jisung questioned the oldest. Jinwoo made a dismissive noise.

"I'm honored... they offered it to Chan, but he turned them down. He would have been a great head boy. I just don't know if I'm the right guy for it..." the Hufflepuff explained.

"What do you mean?" Jeongin asked.

"I don't know, what if people think I'm too soft? I'm not sure if I have the right amount of authority to hold such a high position," Jinwoo said, slumping his shoulders slightly. Jisung waved off.

"There's no one more suitable for head boy than you! You're nice but people do respect you. You're gonna do a great job!" the younger assured him, causing Jinwoo to smile.

"Thanks, Jisung," he said. "Anyway, Seungmin, we should probably head to the prefects' compartment soon before we start patrolling," he addressed the younger Ravenclaw who shut his book, though a little reluctantly, and nodded.

"We probably should..." he agreed.

Jinwoo and Seungmin got up and headed for the exit. "We'll see you guys later, okay?" Jinwoo told the two remaining boys with a smile.

Jisung gave them a thumbs-up. "Later!"

~

"Finally," Changbin exclaimed and let himself fall down in a seat while Minho closed the door of the empty compartment they had just entered. "I need to relax before I head off to the damn prefects' meeting," the sixth year added. Hyunjin just sprawled himself all over the older's lap, getting comfortable. Changbin looked at his friend but chose not to comment on it. Hyunjin had always been affectionate with him, he'd stopped questioning it a long time ago.

"I am not looking forward to patrolling the train later. Those first years get brattier every year! And the second years are even worse! Being a prefect is stressful!" Changbin complained, absent-mindedly running his hand through Hyunjin's raven hair. Minho snorted as he sat down across from the other two, also used to their level of skinship from five years of hanging out with both of them.

"You know what's really stressful? Rejecting hundreds of people because they think that a new school year means a new chance with me," Hyunjin retorted, sounding whiny.

Changbin rolled his eyes and stopped running his hand through his hair to slightly flick his friend's forehead. "Poor Hyunjin, hoe life must be so exhausting," he teased the younger who pouted at him and replied:

"I'm not a hoe! It really is stressful because I don't want to hurt anyone, but I'm just not interested, and you know how some of them get..."

Hyunjin was a nice guy at heart, so Changbin knew that he meant his words. He dated around a lot, but never with the intention to break hearts. However, some of his dates took the 'break ups' less well than others. Changbin remembered a few ugly situations, cringing at the memories.

"Well, at least you still have options... I feel like I might run out of guys this year," Minho spoke up, followed by a sigh.

"There might be exchange students or, even better, transfer students!" Hyunjin pointed out to him. Minho grinned at the thought.

"Here's a wild thought," Changbin interfered. "Have either of you two ever thought about, you know, a long-term thing?"

He loved his friends a lot, but he couldn't imagine going on so many dates with so many different people when he couldn't even ask one guy out.

"I don't do boyfriends," was Minho's simple answer. He thought about his words, a smirk spreading on his face again. He opened his mouth to add something but Changbin raised his hand.

"Keep it to yourself!" he said. "Maybe you should consider getting a boyfriend!" he suggested.

Hyunjin smirked up at him cheekily. "Why, you interested?" he joked, sticking his tongue out playfully. Changbin rolled his eyes at the younger and just flicked his forehead again while Minho smirked at him deviously.

"I think our Binnie has his eye on a certain Gryffindor," he stated knowingly.

"Oh~" Hyunjin cooed with an equally as devious expression on his face.

Changbin hoped that he didn't blush at Minho's words as he pushed Hyunjin off his lap, causing the younger to fall to the floor ungracefully. He rose from his seat. "I'll go patrol the train!" he lied before awkwardly shuffling out of the compartment, followed by Minho's evil cackle and Hyunjin's disgruntled mumbling about abuse.

The sixth year sighed to himself. This was going to be a long year, and something told Changbin that it was going to be very eventful...