I am NOT [doing that]

I am NOT [Stray Kids Hogwarts AU One Shot series]

Hello~ 
I'm back with a one shot for our lovely Seungjin. My sister helped me write this one again (she loves Seungjin even more than I do). The other ships are in this too, but it's mostly Seungjin hehe

I'll give you a little warning again: There will be some suggestive humor again and some making out towards the end and it gets a little spicy (NOT THO - the clothes definitely do stay on! I'm just telling you beforehand because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable). In general, you don't have to worry. It won't get much further than this! 

Um, so yeah...let's get started, shall we?

 

Seungmin hadn't really expected to be bombarded first thing in the morning. But here he was, just about to walk into the Great Hall to meet up with his boyfriend, when suddenly Changbin sprinted up the stairs from the dungeons and started talking to him in lighting speed:

"Seungmin, do you have any plans for Hyunjin's birthday? Because I was thinking of throwing a party for him tomorrow. I already got snacks and pumpkin juice. All we need now is the birthday boy! I was thinking that you –"

"Changbin, slow down!" Seungmin interrupted the Slytherin. "It's Hyunjin's birthday tomorrow?" he asked once he had begun to process Changbin's words.

It made him feel weird that he didn't know his own boyfriend's birthday, but now that he thought about it, they had never actually talked about it. He knew all his friends' birthdays... but not Hyunjin's.

Changbin looked at him, realization flashing across his face. "Right, I guess you wouldn't know..." he muttered.

Seungmin frowned at his words. "What's that supposed to mean?" the Ravenclaw questioned. Why wouldn't he know? Was Hyunjin's birthday some kind of inner circle secret?

"Oh no! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that! It's just that Hyunjin doesn't really celebrate his birthday. If I hadn't found out by accident a few years ago, he still wouldn't have told me..."

Seungmin's frown deepened.

Who ignored their own birthday?

"Anyway, Minho and I got the others on board for a little party tomorrow. No alcohol because he's still our baby. Maybe you could convince him to come? He's super whipped for you so he'll probably say yes..." Changbin asked.

Seungmin contemplated it for a moment.

This would be their first birthday as a couple and now that Seungmin knew about it, he damn well wouldn't let the older ignore it just like that. He nodded in determination.

"I'll get him there. But first, I need a present for him..." he muttered the last part to himself.

The sixth year smirked.

"Well, you could always surprise him by wrapping a ribbon around your–"

"I'm gonna stop you right there! I'm not doing that! You just said that he was still your baby, oh my god," Seungmin exclaimed in exasperation, covering his ears with his hands as he continued to make his way into the Great Hall. He still heard Changbin cackle, though.

~

It was hard not to let Hyunjin know that he had found out about his birthday.

He still hadn't figured out what to give him tomorrow, but he definitely wanted it to be a surprise. He must have been staring at his own pumpkin juice too hard, though, because Hyunjin poked his cheek and asked: "Hey, are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, of course! I was just thinking about something," Seungmin replied.

Hyunjin tilted his head in confusion. "What's got you thinking so hard that you're glaring holes into your cup?" the Slytherin asked.

Seungmin laughed awkwardly. "Just... school stuff," he lied.

"You blink a lot when you're lying..." Hyunjin pointed out with a frown.

Seungmin deflated. Of course, he couldn't lie to his boyfriend.

"It's nothing bad... I just can't tell you, yet," he admitted. It didn't help. Hyunjin was still frowning. Seungmin faced him with his whole body. "I'm sorry for lying to you," he said, leaning closer to kiss him on the cheek. Hyunjin's features softened a little. "I'll tell you tomorrow, I promise," the Ravenclaw added.

His boyfriend didn't seem particularly happy to be left in the dark, but he let the subject drop with a short nod.

~

After breakfast Seungmin went to History of Magic class where he sat between Jisung and Felix in the far back of the classroom.

"Guys, you know it's Hyunjin's birthday tomorrow, right?" he whispered. Jisung nodded shortly and Felix made a noise of acknowledgement. "What should I get him for his birthday?"

"Wrap your in a ribbon!" Felix suggested immediately.

Seungmin hit his friends' shoulder. "You and your boyfriend are the ing same! I am not doing that!" he hissed. Jisung laughed at his bickering friends.

"Why don't you just use your culinary talent and bake him a birthday cake? It's too short-notice to buy anything now anyway," his fellow Ravenclaw suggested.

Seungmin nodded slowly, his head already thinking about different recipes. "See, that's why Jisung is my best friend!" he told Felix.

The Gryffindor pouted. "Aw, come on. You love me, Seungminnie!" he replied, trying to rest his head on the slightly younger boy's shoulder. Seungmin flicked his forehead playfully, causing the other to back away.

It was just his way of saying that, yes, he did indeed love his friends.

~

Seungmin was set to meet up with Hyunjin again after class because they had a movie date in the Room of Requirements, which meant that he couldn't immediately go to the kitchen to bake the cake. On the other hand, this way he could try to subtly find out which flavor his boyfriend even wanted.

"Man, I'm kind of craving some cake, right now..." Seungmin muttered, as they settled on the familiar couch inside the Room of Requirements. The Ravenclaw leaned into Hyunjin's side, cuddling up to him, as the latter wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"That's random," Hyunjin commented with a chuckle.

Seungmin looked at him smiling. "No, it's not... I just need some sugar. What's your favorite cake?" he questioned. Okay, maybe it wasn't the subtlest way to ask, but he was desperate. Hyunjin didn't seem to catch on, though.

"I like a classic chocolate cake. What about you?" he returned the question.

Seungmin grinned. Chocolate cake, he could do. "I like strawberry cake the most... but chocolate cake is good, too," the younger said.

Hyunjin laughed. "Why are we talking about cake again?" he asked.

Seungmin just shrugged and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Let's just watch the movie," he mumbled.

He could feel Hyunjin chuckle as they began to play their movie...

~

Seungmin had had huge trouble, trying to get Hyunjin to go to bed without making him suspicious or upset again.

Eventually, though, the Slytherin had given in and waddled off to his common room. Seungmin waited around for 10 minutes, before he snuck off into the dungeons and heading to the kitchen.

It was late, but Seungmin was determined to make this a birthday worth talking about.

By the time, he was finished baking the cake it was almost 5am. Seungmin contemplated waiting for his boyfriend to come to the Great Hall for breakfast, but he figured that he couldn't wait that long.

Besides, if Hyunjin was really not that comfortable with his own birthday, it probably wasn't the best idea to surprise him where everyone could see.

Therefore, he took his cake and sneaked to the Slytherin common room.

He just hoped that the password hadn't changed since his last visit here.

"Aconite," he said.

Luckily, it seemed to be the right password, because he was granted entrance. He'd never been to the common room of another house at this hour. The Slytherin's common room was already scary during daytime or in the evening, but it was even scarier in the middle of the night when nobody was here.

Seungmin quickly sneaked up to the fifth-year dorms, gently peeking inside. He knew where Hyunjin slept, so he had no trouble finding the older's bed. He smiled when he saw him sleeping peacefully, mouth slightly agape as his chest rose and sank in even breaths.

"Hyunjin?" he whispered, as he sat down on the side of the bed, hoping that none of his boyfriend's dormmates were light sleepers. "Hyunjin?" he tried again, softly shaking the older.

The Slytherin stirred awake, looking around in confusion. His sleepy eyes landed on Seungmin and he sat up. "Seungmin? What time is it?"

The Ravenclaw would have answered, but the words got stuck in his throat.

Apparently, Hyunjin liked to sleep shirtless, which was not something Seungmin had expected!

Needless to say, it caught him off guard big time and he was lucky that he didn't drop the cake. He'd only seen Hyunjin shirtless once before and it hadn't flustered him any less!

"U-um..." he stammered, trying to regain his composure. It took him a whole minute. Hyunjin was still sleepy, otherwise Seungmin was sure, he would have about his probably flushed cheeks. "Happy Birthday," he finally said, holding the cake out to the older.

"What?" Hyunjin asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, apparently only now noticing the cake.

"Oh. Thank you!" he said, sounding surprised, but not opposed. He gently took the cake from Seungmin's hands and set it down on his nightstand to give the younger a hug.

"How'd you know?" he asked. Seungmin wanted to answer, but he was just dead tired now that he had finally accomplished his mission. Hyunjin's body heat just added to the sleepiness.

He buried his face in the crook of Hyunjin's neck as he began to drift off to sleep. He faintly noticed the Slytherin pulling him back to lie down and throwing a blanket over his body before he was out like a light.

~

Hyunjin woke up, feeling warmer than usual. Had he forgotten to take his shirt off last night? He lifted his head to be greeted by a mop of brown hair, tickling his chin. He smiled, remembering that Seungmin had paid him a surprise visit last night to bring him a birthday cake. The younger's head was resting on his chest, his arm was loosely wrapped around Hyunjin's waist and their legs were entangled.

This was definitely something he could get used to.

He caressed Seungmin's side as he just watched him sleep. The other Slytherins seemed to be gone already, which meant that they had probably seen the two of them. Right now, Hyunjin couldn't care less, though.

Eventually, Seungmin stirred awake and lifted his head, looking around in the kind of unfamiliar setting. His eyes landed on Hyunjin and he blushed.

"Good morning," Hyunjin said with a wide grin on his face.

"Morning..." the younger mumbled. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep here," he added embarrassedly.

Hyunjin chuckled and ran a hand through his boyfriend's messy hair. "It's okay. I don't mind at all," he answered. His gaze fell onto the cake that still stood untouched on his nightstand. "Did you make this?" the Slytherin asked. Seungmin followed his gaze and nodded.

"I wanted to surprise you on your birthday. Changbin told me," he explained, sitting up.

Hyunjin followed his example, not missing the way the younger tried not to look at his exposed chest. "Should we take this down to the Great Hall then? I'm starving, and you said yesterday that you craved cake," the older suggested.

Now it all made sense to him. Seungmin's secretiveness and his random questions about cake.

How could Hyunjin not have seen through it? Then again, he hadn't expected Seungmin to know and, to be quite honest, he hadn't even thought about today being his birthday.

"Don't I get a good morning kiss?" Seungmin asked him with a pout.

Hyunjin laughed. "You will once I've brushed my teeth," he answered, ruffling his boyfriend's already messed up hair. They got out of bed and Seungmin conjured up his toothbrush with a Summoning spell, because he really wanted that good morning kiss, which Hyunjin didn't deny him.

Afterwards, they took Hyunjin's cake and went down to the Great Hall where they sat down at the Slytherin table. The older finally inspected his cake a little closer. The sugar writing said 'Happy Birthday, honey'.

Hyunjin cooed at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"You're the cutest, you know that?" he said. Seungmin hid his face behind his hands in embarrassment.

"Don't get shy now, babe," he teased.

Seungmin peeked at him through his fingers. "Don't call me that, it's basic," he said with a pout.

Hyunjin laughed. "What else should I call you? Angel? Sweetheart? There aren't that many options, my love," he said. Seungmin flushed a deep shade of red, trying to hide behind his hands again, but Hyunjin wasn't having it. He quickly grabbed the younger's hands and grinned at him widely. "You like the last one, don't you," he asked knowingly.

Seungmin averted his gaze, too embarrassed to look his boyfriend in the eye. "No," he lied.

Hyunjin chuckled. "There you go again with the blinking, my love," he pointed out teasingly.

"Stop it," Seungmin whined.

Hyunjin grinned. He just loved flustering the younger.

Suddenly, another body made an impact with Hyunjin's and before he could even process what was going on someone, who suspiciously sounded like Minho was singing "happy birthday" into his ear. Seungmin laughed at the scene before him, the seventh year practically draped all over Minho while Changbin just stood next to them, his arms crossed over his chest and a small but fond smile on his lips.

"Happy Birthday," Changbin said once the younger had finally pried Minho off his back.

He grinned at his friends. "Thanks guys," he answered.

Renjun, who Seungmin knew was really close with Hyunjin, also walked over from the Ravenclaw table, giving him a hug and a playful kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday, babe," he said.

Hyunjin laughed. "Thanks, cutie," he replied.

In the beginning, the pet names those two had for each other confused Seungmin, but by now he knew that it was just a running gag between them. He watched the two of them talk for a little while longer before Renjun headed back to the Ravenclaw table to sit with Jisung.

Seungmin leaned closer to Hyunjin, whispering into his ear. "I have a surprise for you later," he whispered.

The Slytherin raised his eyebrow at him curiously. "What kind of surprise?" he asked.

Seungmin just grinned at him and pecked him on the cheek. "You'll see. I'll show you later."

~

Since today was Saturday and they had no classes, Hyunjin spent the whole time after breakfast, wondering what Seungmin had planned for him, unable to distract himself.

The younger had only told him to meet him down at the lake at noon.

When the time was finally there, Hyunjin tried not to look too eager when he was heading down to the lake.

Seungmin was already waiting for him underneath the big oak tree. A picnic blanket was spread next to where he stood with a few snacks and drinks on it. The older smiled at his boyfriend and walked over to greet him with a kiss.

"Did you prepare all of this?" he questioned. Seungmin blushed a little.

"I mean, it's not much... just... happy birthday," he stammered. Hyunjin's smile widened as he pulled the younger into a hug. He had never felt this good about his own birthday before and it was all thanks to Seungmin.

They took a seat on the picnic blanket and just looked at the lake for a little while. It wasn't warm enough to actually go into the water yet, but Hyunjin didn't mind.

However, he couldn't wait to spend more time out here with Seungmin when the weather finally got warmer.

"Can I ask you something?" Seungmin suddenly asked, breaking the silence. Hyunjin averted his gaze from the water to look at the Ravenclaw, who twiddled his thumbs. It seemed like he wasn't sure if he should actually say what was on his mind.

"Sure, anything..." Hyunjin assured him.

"Why do you not want people to know about your birthday?" the younger asked carefully. Hyunjin tensed for a second. He should have seen the question coming.

"Well, it doesn't matter now since Changbin seems to have told all our friends..." Hyunjin muttered.

"Okay, let me rephrase it, then... why did you not tell me?" Seungmin asked.

The look he gave him wasn't exactly accusing, but it still made Hyunjin feel a little bit guilty. "I usually don't like the day very much..." he admitted. He sighed. "My dad left us on my third birthday. Ever since then my mom has been bitter on my birthday and it has kind of just projected on to me..."

Seungmin's eyes widened. "I'm sorry... I had no idea... I must seem like a complete now," he apologized.

Hyunjin chuckled and put an arm around his shoulders. "Don't worry about it. You couldn't have known... I guess it does seem kind of weird, blaming my birthday. He probably didn't even remember what day it was," he explained. "Besides, I'm liking this birthday so far and it's all your doing," he added.

Seungmin smiled a little and rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder. "I'm glad to hear that. From now on, I'm going to make your birthday better every year," he promised. Hyunjin's grip around his boyfriend tightened a little bit.

This boy was just too good to him.

Suddenly, Seungmin sat up straight again. "Right! I got you something!" he said, like he'd just remembered it.

"Aw, come on, you didn't have to–"

"Please, it's your birthday. How can I not get you a present?" Seungmin interrupted him excitedly, looking around for something in his robes.

Hyunjin chuckled. "You're the only present I need, my love," he said, loving the way his boyfriend blushed immediately. He was definitely going to stick to the pet name.

Seungmin finally seemed to have found what he was looking for. He pulled out a small glass bottle. It was filled with a golden liquid Hyunjin had only heard of so far. The Slytherin looked at it in disbelief, carefully taking it as Seungmin held it out to him.

"Is that..." he trailed off.

"It's Felix Felicis... in case I can't be your lucky charm for something really important. Like a Quidditch game. I mean, not that you're allowed to... it's... I just thought it might be useful..." Seungmin stammered. Hyunjin inspected the bottle closely.

"I heard this takes months to make. How did you get it so fast?" he asked.

Seungmin just scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "I have connections..." was all he said.

Hyunjin laughed quietly. "Sounds mysterious. But thank you, really," he replied sincerely.

Seungmin blushed again. "It's nothing," he waved off.

Hyunjin didn't think it was nothing, but he chose not to argue with his boyfriend and instead decided to accentuate his gratitude otherwise. He shifted on the picnic blanket, moving closer to Seungmin and softly connected their lips. Hyunjin's eyes fell shut and his muscles relaxed as he passionately moved his lips against Seungmin's. He couldn't help but smile into the kiss as Seungmin intertwined their hands, giving them a little squeeze of fondness.

Seungmin pulled away after a few more seconds but Hyunjin pouted playfully, causing him to chuckle and give Hyunjin one more peck on the lips.

The birthday boy smiled happily.

"Ah, before I forget..." Seungmin began after a while.

Hyunjin looked at him, both eyebrows raised. "Another present?" he asked, half-amused.

Seungmin shook his head. "Changbin wants to throw a party for you in the Room of Requirements tonight. He asked me to convince you to go," he explained.

Hyunjin wasn't sure if he really wanted a whole party, but he also couldn't resist his boyfriend's cute doe eyes, silently asking him to make this easy for him.

"Fine, I'll come. On one condition," he said.

Seungmin's eyes widened the slightest bit as a smirk crept onto his face.

"You have to kiss me again..."

Seungmin sighed in relief and rolled his eyes playfully. "That, I can do..."

~

Hyunjin had promised Seungmin to attend that party with him, so he headed back to his dorm after their lake date to get ready. As usual, Sunwoo was lying on his bed, reading a book. The slightly younger Slytherin only acknowledged Hyunjin with a short nod in his direction.

"Sunwoo, there's going to be a party at the Room of Requirements. Do you want to come?" Hyunjin asked.

Sunwoo looked at him. "What's the occasion?" he questioned.

The older scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Um... it's kind of my birthday party..." he admitted.

Sunwoo nodded slowly. "Well, happy birthday. I don't want to intrude, though. You should go without me."

"You're not intruding. You're my friend..." Hyunjin argued.

Sunwoo seemed to think about the other's words for a while but ended up shaking his head. "I'm sorry... it's just not my scene. You have fun, though..." he declined. Hyunjin didn't want to force Sunwoo to come to his party, knowing that he wasn't too good with people, so he nodded in understanding and proceeded to get ready.

"If you change your mind, you're still welcome to join," he said, once he was ready.

Sunwoo, who had gone back to reading his book, mumbled a "okay, thanks" which was enough for Hyunjin.

~

In the Room of Requirements, Hyunjin was immediately greeted by a loud, collective shout of "Happy Birthday."

Changbin flicked his wand and music started playing. There weren't too many people here, only those Hyunjin would consider his closest friends.

He saw Minho and Chan, Jisung and Eunseo, Changbin and Felix, Jinwoo and Mina. Jeongin was currently talking to Renjun and, of course, right next to Hyunjin there was Seungmin.

"I have to admit..." Hyunjin started as he reached for the younger's hand. "This is probably the best birthday I've ever had."

Seungmin grinned and leaned into his side. "Get used to it. It's only going to get better from now on."

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" someone that sounded suspiciously like Jisung shouted suddenly.

Hyunjin laughed. "You were saying...?"

~

"Okay, so how does this work again?" Jeongin questioned when all of them sat down in a circle.

"I'm not sure Jeongin's old enough for this kind of game," Jinwoo voiced his concern.

Jeongin pouted. "I'm not a baby!" he argued.

"We'll just keep things innocent then," Minho spoke up.

Jinwoo looked at the Slytherin in confusion. "That's big words, coming from you," he stated. Minho gave him a sly grin and a shrug in return.

"Okay, anyway... we spin an empty bottle–"

"We don't have an empty bottle," Chan pointed out, interrupting Jisung. A second later an empty bottle appeared out of thin air and right in the middle of their circle. "So much for that..." the Gryffindor muttered.

"As I was saying. We spin the bottle and the person it lands on has to choose truth or dare. If they choose truth, they have to answer one question honestly. If they choose dare, they have to do something they're told to do," Jisung explained. "The rule is to keep things innocent for our youngest. That means clothes stay on and hands where we can see them!" he added.

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Fine, let's begin. Who's first?" the young Hufflepuff asked.

"Birthday boy, of course," Eunseo chimed in.

Hyunjin sighed in an exaggerated fashion but reached for the bottle and spun it. It landed on Felix.

"Truth or dare?" Hyunjin asked. Felix gulped.

The two of them weren't particularly close, so the older wasn't surprised when Felix said "Truth."

Hyunjin tapped his chin, thinking about what he could ask the younger. He took a quick look at Changbin and got an idea.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend before Changbin?" Hyunjin asked with a grin on his face.

Felix gulped again. "Um... no?" It was an obvious lie, but to accentuate it something started to glow on his forehead.

Seungmin snorted and pointed at his friend. "You might want to re-think that answer," he said.

Felix' eyes widened, and a mirror appeared in front of him out of nowhere. The word LIAR was imprinted on his forehead in glowing red letters. "Oh my god, how long does that stay?" he exclaimed, panicking.

"Until you tell the truth," Hyunjin said with a grin.

Felix pouted. "Fine, yes... there was one or two..." he muttered.

"Really, tell me about them," Changbin said under his breath, as the red letters disappeared from Felix forehead.

Hyunjin laughed at the older Slytherin's sour expression. "Next time," he said, before looking at Felix again. "Your turn," he told the Gryffindor.

Felix sighed and spun the bottle. Everyone stared at it, waiting for it to stop. When it did, Felix' face brightened up.

"Binnie, truth or dare," he asked his boyfriend.

"Dare," Changbin replied bravely.

"I dare you to kiss me," Felix said, a sly grin on his face. The rest of them groaned in fake disgust when Changbin dutifully carried out his dare... for a little too long.

"Okay, okay enough!" Jisung interfered.

Changbin reluctantly pulled back an gave Felix a little peck on the nose before spinning the bottle.

Hyunjin made a face when it landed on him. "Truth or dare, Hyunjinnie," Changbin asked. The younger thought about it. He didn't really feel like spilling any dark secrets and he trusted Changbin enough to believe that he wouldn't make him do anything too embarrassing.

"Dare," he finally said. Changbin smirked and looked around in their circle of friends. Maybe he shouldn't have trusted the older, after all, judging by the mischievous look on his face.

"Have Minho tickle you for a minute," Changbin said. Hyunjin's eyes widened. Minho was merciless when it came to tickles and Hyunjin was one of the most ticklish people out there; something Changbin was very well aware of.

Minho giggled in delight and made his way over to him.

"Have mercy on me, please," Hyunjin pleaded. Minho just grinned and began to tickle his younger friend. Hyunjin yelped. "No, please!" he exclaimed, body shaking with laughter. "Stop, I-I can't breathe!" he cried.

The minute finally ended, and Minho let Hyunjin breathe again. "I'm so gonna get you for that one!" the younger addressed Changbin, who only cackled. Hyunjin fake-glared at his friend before spinning the bottle.

"Renjun," Hyunjin said when it landed on his childhood friend.

"Truth," Renjun said before he even got the chance to ask.

"Okay, then... since you're the only single person in the room – aside from our Jeongin, of course – I have to ask... is there someone you like?"

Renjun blushed, which was already a clear enough answer for Hyunjin, who could read his oldest friend like an open book, but rules were rules.

"Maybe..." the Ravenclaw muttered. Everyone 'ooh'ed obnoxiously at the revelation.

"There's no maybe, Renjun. Yes or no," Jisung asked with a little smirk on his face, wagging his eyebrows.

Renjun's blush deepened. "Fine, yes..." he admitted.

Hyunjin clapped excitedly. "Is he from our year?" he asked.

Renjun avoided his eyes. "I'm not telling. One question only, that's the rule," he said. Hyunjin pouted, but he still had enough time to ask his friend about it after the party.

Renjun quickly spun the bottle to divert the attention from himself. It landed on Jeongin, who looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Truth or dare, little one?" Renjun asked, his blush from before still prominent on his cheeks.

"I'll go with truth as well..."

Renjun thought about something to ask. He snapped his fingers, seeming to have come up with something.

"Describe your ideal type!" he said.

Jeongin hummed in thought. "I think I'd like someone who's comfortable to be around and who's a good listener. I don't know... just... someone nice," he said eventually.

"Aww..." a few of the others cooed, causing Jeongin to hide behind his hands in embarrassment.

"Go on, what about their looks?" Seungmin asked.

Jeongin shrugged. "I don't care about looks..." he muttered shyly.

"Okay, but are we talking about a specific person here?" Felix questioned.

Jeongin reached for the bottle, avoiding everyone's eyes. "One question only," he muttered and spun it. His embarrassed expression transformed into a grin when the bottle landed on Jisung next.

Jisung looked at the youngest in slight fear. "Listen, Jeongin... think carefully about your next move!" he warned.

Jeongin chuckled. "Truth or dare?"

Jisung exhaled, looking defeated. "Dare...?" he said reluctantly.

Jeongin's grin widened, like this was just what he had hoped for. The young Hufflepuff looked at Hyunjin first and then shifted his gaze to Renjun.

"I dare you to kiss either Hyunjin or Renjun for one whole minute," he finally said.

Hyunjin's jaw dropped, along with Jisung's and Renjun's. "B-but why?" Hyunjin asked. Jeongin just cackled.

"I mean, it's not like you've never kissed him before," Felix pointed out, addressing Hyunjin.

"True, but that was ages ago..." Jisung muttered.

"Let's keep it that way," Seungmin chimed in.

Hyunjin chuckled at his boyfriend's statement. "No need to be jealous, my love," Hyunjin said.

Seungmin blushed and looked away, mumbling a "who's jealous" under his breath.

"Ew," Changbin said in fake disgust at the nickname.

Felix chuckled and nudged him. "Oh, come on... you act like you don't get all soft when I call you my little binniebunny," he said teasingly. The others burst into laughter as Changbin flushed an even deeper shade of red than Seungmin.

"Anyway!" Jeongin finally spoke up after a little while once everyone had calmed down. "Back to the dare. Jisung, who will it be? Renjun or Hyunjin?"

Jisung glared at Jeongin before crawling across the circle towards Renjun. "Since Seungmin will murder me in my sleep if I choose kissy lips..." he trailed off.

"Don't be too upset, Jisungie. There's always next time," Hyunjin .

Jisung just playfully rolled his eyes, before putting his right arm around Renjun and pressing his lips against the slightly older boy's. Jisung found himself thinking that this wasn't half bad, as he moved his lips against Renjun's, his hand resting on the older's thigh.

Jisung pulled away after the minute passed, leaving behind a deep-red, lip-swollen, messy-haired Renjun. Jisung might have gotten a little too carried away there.

"Well damn," Minho commented, sounding mildly impressed as Jisung re-claimed his seat next to Eunseo. Jisung took a few seconds to regain his breath before he took his turn spinning the bottle, which landed on Jinwoo this time.

"Truth!" Jinwoo exclaimed.

"Lame," Chan commented, but the older ignored him.

"Okay... hm... this isn't spicy or anything. It's just something I've been wondering about for a while. Why did you stop playing Quidditch after your fourth year?" Jisung asked.

Chan gave Jinwoo a look. Hyunjin had also asked himself that question a few times. Jinwoo had been one of Hufflepuff's best Keepers in the past few years. But then when he had entered his fifth year, he had decided not to try out for the team. However, he had never given anyone a real reason why.

"I had a Quidditch accident when I was training during break. I crashed into a tree and my shoulder was shattered. The healer we went to wasn't anywhere as good as Madame Pomfrey. When I got back here and went to see her, she said that the damage was too severes to be repaired now and that it would be best if I gave up Quidditch altogether," Jinwoo explained.

Nobody had seen that coming. Mina gently caressed the Hufflepuff's shoulder, but Jinwoo didn't seem too upset about it.

"It was a long time ago, guys. I don't even miss it that much anymore. Let's move on," he said, putting on a smile and spinning the bottle.

"Minho, truth or dare?" he asked the Slytherin.

"Hm... truth," Minho said.

"Lame!" Chan repeated. Minho just grinned at him.

Jinwoo tapped his chin in thought. "I'm asking this because I'm curious... how many guys have you actually been on dates with? Like in total," he asked.

Minho snorted. "Define dates," he replied, earning himself a light slap on the shoulder from his boyfriend.

Jinwoo made a face. "Just dates, I guess..."

Minho thought about it for a good thirty seconds. "I honestly don't remember," he answered. It didn't seem to be a lie, judging by the fact that no red letters appeared on his forehead. He looked at Chan. "Doesn't matter anyway," he added. He spun the bottle before anyone could ask further questions and it landed on none other than his boyfriend.

"Channie... since you find truth so lame, I assume you're gonna pick dare," Minho said with a grin.

The Gryffindor smirked. "Damn right, I will," he replied confidently. Hyunjin already half-expected Minho to suggest some couple stuff and got ready to cover Jeongin's eyes, when the Slytherin voiced his request.

"Kiss Jinwoo," he said. Chan spluttered, clearly not having expected that one.

"What?" he and Jinwoo exclaimed at the same time.

Mina just laughed. "You heard me," Minho said.

Chan sighed, muttering a "You're the worst..." before leaning over to quickly peck Jinwoo on the lips.

"Aw, that was lame! Do it again," Minho complained with a pout.

Chan looked at him in exasperation. "I'm not doing that again!" he said.

Minho giggled. "Fine..." he gave in. "Then it's your turn now."

Chan huffed, but spun the bottle nonetheless. It landed on Eunseo, whom he let Jisung put lipstick on. Eunseo's bottle landed on Seungmin and she asked him to sit on Hyunjin's lap for the rest of the game, which the birthday boy didn't mind at all.

Seungmin spun the last bottle, which landed on Mina. "Truth or dare?" he questioned.

"Hm... truth," she said.

Seungmin cackled. "Is it true that you had a crush on Chan in your third year?" he asked her, earning himself a collective gasp from the others.

Mina's eyes widened. "Who told you that?" she exclaimed.

"Momo," Seungmin replied.

Jinwoo looked at her, eyebrows raised. "Answer the question, princess," he demanded playfully.

Mina sighed. "Okay, fine, I admit it's true. It was brief, though!" she said.

Minho raised his hand for a high five, which Mina reluctantly returned. "I really can't argue with your taste there," he told her. Chan laughed and slightly shoved him.

"Can we just end this ridiculous game now?" Mina whined. A few others mumbled in agreement and began to get up to get snacks or just sit down somewhere more comfortable. Jeongin looked tired as hell, curling himself up in a ball on an armchair that seemed to have just appeared there.

The fifth years sat down together just as the door opened. Hyunjin looked over to see Sunwoo poking his head in.

"Am I too late for the party?" he asked, sounding shy.

"Nope, not at all," Hyunjin said happily. Sunwoo joined his classmates, looking a little uneasy. "I'm glad you decided to show up after all," Hyunjin told him.

Sunwoo shrugged. "I figured I could stop by," he muttered.

Renjun grinned at him. "Well, you missed a spicy game of truth or dare, but other than that we haven't really done much," he informed their newcomer.

Sunwoo tilted his head, probably not entirely sure what truth or dare even was, since it was a muggle game.

Changbin joined their little round of fifth years plopping down on Felix' lap with no regrets.

"So, Renjun..." Seungmin began. Renjun looked alarmed at suddenly being addressed.

"I won't give you any details about my crush!" he clarified immediately.

Hyunjin smirked. "Come on... is it someone new or are you trying to rekindle an old flame?" he asked but Renjun remained stubborn. "Personally, I really thought you looked cute with that one Hufflepuff guy you dated last year... Minseok, was it?" Hyunjin said.

Renjun made a face. "Yeah, that didn't work out," he replied. "It's not an ex, though, so you can stop bringing them up!" he replied.

"How many exes are we talking about here?" Jisung asked. "Just out of curiosity..."

Renjun seemed to think about it for a while. "Five? Six, maybe... if you count the guy from last summer..." he muttered the last part under his breath.

Felix chuckled. "Someone got around," he teased. Renjun chuckled.

"Didn't you also date Hyunjoon?" Sunwoo suddenly spoke up. "I only know, because he wouldn't stop talking about you..." he quickly added when everyone's eyes fell on him.

Renjun blushed a little. "That was brief. Actually... most of my relationships were... but why are we talking about me? What about you, Jisung? Was there anyone else apart from the two who are present in the room?"

Jisung playfully swatted at him for the comment.

"There was Jeno," Felix chimed in.

"Oh right... that weird on and off thing you had going on until last year," Hyunjin added.

Renjun perked up. "I dated Jeno, too!" he said.

Jisung looked at him. "You did? I never saw you together."

"I think this is the weirdest conversation we've ever had," Seungmin spoke up.

Felix chuckled. "I think it's entertaining," he said.

Changbin looked at him from his seat on the younger's lap. "Then how about we speak about your past romances," he suggested.

Felix coughed. "Oh... would you look at that my cup is empty, I think I should get a drink."

Changbin rolled his eyes but got off the younger's lap to let him fetch some pumpkin juice, not without following him, though. Sunwoo looked after them.

"Are they always like that?" he questioned.

Jisung chuckled. "It's kind of their thing... they're practically married," he explained.

Sunwoo nodded slowly and said "ah..."

~

Eventually, the party began to fizzle out. Chan and Minho bid their goodbyes leaving together to go do god knows what, Mina was tired as hell, so Jinwoo walked her to her dorm. Changbin did the same for Felix and Eunseo tagged along. Jisung and Renjun soon went on their way, too, not without teasing Seungmin about not staying up too late.

"Jeongin fell asleep over there," Hyunjin pointed out. Seungmin looked over to where the youngest was still curled up in a ball, fast asleep.

"We should drop him off at his common room..." Seungmin said. He got up and walked over to where his younger friend was asleep. He gently nudged him, but to no avail. Jeongin didn't wake up, being the deep sleeper he was.

"What are we gonna do? We can't really leave him here," Seungmin said.

Sunwoo awkwardly rose from his seat. "I could take him to his common room..." he offered.

Hyunjin and Seungmin exchanged a look. "Are you sure? I mean, he's probably not the lightest," Seungmin said.

Sunwoo waved off. "I'm sure I can carry him. It's better than leaving him here on his own..." he said.

Seungmin didn't know Sunwoo very well, but he figured that the Slytherin was right. If he wanted to carry Jeongin all the way back to the Hufflepuff common room, he would let him.

"Okay..." he finally said.

Sunwoo walked over and carefully lifted Jeongin up into his arms. It looked almost effortless and the younger didn't wake up. "Okay, then... I'll see you around. Thanks for inviting me," Sunwoo said to Hyunjin.

"As I said before, you're my friend, so you're always welcome," Hyunjin replied with a small smile.

Sunwoo nodded shortly and made his way out of the Room of Requirements.

Seungmin turned to Hyunjin. "He's... quiet," he noted, referring to Sunwoo.

Hyunjin nodded in agreement. "He is, but he's a pretty cool guy. If you take the time to get through to him. People around here don't really have the nicest things to say about him, but I know what he's really like," he said.

Seungmin walked back over to him and pulled his boyfriend to his feet. "We should probably get out of here, too... it's almost midnight," he suggested.

Hyunjin nodded and intertwined their hands. They carefully exited the Room of Requirements, careful not to get caught by any teachers and end Hyunjin's birthday with getting yelled at.

Seungmin insisted to walk Hyunjin back to his common room and who was the older to argue, right?

~

"Can I come with you? I kind of want to cuddle again..." Seungmin requested once they'd reached the dungeons, luckily without getting caught. Hyunjin smiled at him, nodding happily.

Seungmin had enjoyed falling asleep in the Slytherin's embrace way too much...

Hyunjin led his boyfriend up the stairs to his dorm room. The two came to a halt in the middle of the room and the Slytherin casually wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Seungmin grinned as he couldn't help but notice how flawless and handsome Hyunjin looked in the moonlight that was coming in through the window. He just couldn't stop staring, even after three months of dating him.

He shook the urge to kiss him right then and there out of his head and remembered one last thing on his to do list today.

"I actually have another surprise for you, honey," the younger whispered, eager to finally let Hyunjin see what he had prepared for him.

"I love surprises. Is it what I think it is," Hyunjin smirked.

"I don't know what you're thinking but no, it's not a ribbon wrapped around my ," Seungmin stated firmly, remembering their friend's stupid suggestions from the day before.

"Oh my god, that's not what I was thinking!" the older laughed, figuring that the comment probably had something to do with Changbin.

The younger chuckled along. "Come over here," he said, taking one of Hyunjin's hands and leading him over to the window, mumbling a spell under his breath.

"Fireworks!" Hyunjin said happily watching as a lot of beautiful colors erupted in the night sky, "just like the day we got back together," he smiled.

"Exactly," said Seungmin, now smiling as well.

"It's so beautiful..." Hyunjin added, unable to take his eyes off it. They stood and watched until the last few fireworks had exploded into blue and green lights.

Hyunjin turned to face Seungmin and smiled happily.

"Thank you, my love... you know how much I love fireworks," he whispered, the moonlight lighting up his face. Seungmin couldn't resist any longer, getting too caught up in the moment as he grabbed the older's cheeks, closed his eyes and pulled Hyunjin in for a kiss.

The older was caught off a bit off guard but relaxed soon and wrapped his arms around Seungmin's waist. Seungmin enjoyed the feeling of their lips moving against each other in sync for a while, before Hyunjin gradually pushed him, causing him to slowly walk backwards, away from the window and towards Hyunjin's bed.

Seungmin's mind was too cloudy to think about it and just let his boyfriend slowly push him backwards without ever breaking the kiss. He felt his legs stop at the edge of Hyunjin's bed and quickly held onto the older's robes in order to maintain his balance but failed, as the Slytherin kept pushing towards him, causing him to fall backwards on the bed.

Seungmin vaguely knew where this could be going but chose not to think about it because he trusted Hyunjin and knew he wouldn't go too far. He decided to lie down on his back with his head resting comfortably on Hyunjin's pillow. He kept his eyes closed this entire time, too nervous to open them as Hyunjin took a seat on his lap.

Hyunjin leaned down on his boyfriend to give him a peck on the lips. He chuckled at Seungmin's tightly shut eyes. "Don't be so scared, I won't do anything you don't want, my love," he whispered in Seungmin's ear, sending a shiver down the younger's spine but causing him to relax a little.

Hyunjin's plump lips brushed over the Ravenclaw's cheek, leaving a kiss there before kissing his lips again. "Trust me," he whispered against his lips, teasingly brushing them as he spoke. Seungmin moved up his hands to grab Hyunjin's hips, subconsciously pulling him closer as they kissed. He didn't know how much time passed before Hyunjin moved on to his neck, definitely leaving some marks there.

Hyunjin hummed as he did so, letting Seungmin feel vibrations against his neck which caused him to grab Hyunjin's robes tightly.

"H-Hyunjin," the younger breathed out, overwhelmed by all the feelings he felt for the older. Hyunjin gave Seungmin one last kiss on the lips before moving away a little.

"Let's uh... not go any further," Hyunjin whispered, giving Seungmin a meaningful smile.

"Y-yeah," Seungmin agreed, shyly reaching for his warm cheeks, mentally scolding himself for still getting embarrassed and shy in those situations as the older got off him. He sat up to face Hyunjin who was now sitting next to him, smiling widely.

"This is by far the best birthday I've ever had... thank you, my love," the Slytherin added, giving his boyfriend a peck on the forehead. Seungmin smiled brightly.

At the beginning of the school year, he would've never guessed that things would go like this. Only a few months ago, he was interested in nothing more than his studies and his grades. Instead of studying all year, he had experienced his first kiss, his first boyfriend and in fact, his first love. The last three months had been the happiest of his life.

"Thank you too, Hyunjin," the younger finally answered.

Hyunjin furrowed his brows in confusion, "what for?"

"For this, for everything, I just... I love you," he confessed, successfully putting a smile on the older's face.

The two of them comfortably lay down on the Slytherin's bed and Hyunjin pulled the dark green blanket over the both of them, before wrapping his arms around Seungmin, just like he had this morning. They looked at each other for a few more seconds, simply enjoying each other's presence.

"I love you too," Hyunjin whispered eventually before slowly drifting off to sleep with a content smile on his face.