I am NOT [sick]

I am NOT [Stray Kids Hogwarts AU One Shot series]

Hello everyone!

Today I bring you another Changlix (and a bit of Seungjin bc we're weak). This one is a filler...next week will most likely be Changlix again, I hope y'all don't mind...I do have more ships planned for the coming weeks, even if it might not seem that way with the amount of CHANGLIX :D

My sister Jenny took over the writing for about half of this one shot, so I have to give her a big thanks again! She really saved my from being late like I was last week lol 

Anyway, without further rambling, let's jump right into it. I hope you guys will like it!

 

"So, Hyunjin. You know why you're here, right?" Professor Slughorn questioned.

Hyunjin fidgeted in his seat uncomfortably. "Um... not really? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?"

Professor Slughorn chuckled. "Oh no, of course not! I summoned you here for career counselling..."

Hyunjin should have probably seen this coming. Career counselling was something every fifth year had to do at some point before their OWL exams. If he was being completely honest, he had kind of dreaded this appointment.

"Is there anything you would like to do after you graduate from Hogwarts?" the Professor questioned.

Hyunjin shrugged. "It doesn't really matter. My mother wants me to work at the ministry," he told

Professor Slughorn, who frowned at the response. "Is that something you'd want?"

"Working at the International Magical Office of Law? Not by a long shot... but she wouldn't acknowledge anything else, so I'll just have to live with it, I guess," Hyunjin said, slumping his shoulders. "I would love to be a Quidditch player. It's what I'm good at..." he added.

"Well, Hyunjin. I really don't mean to discourage you but getting a decent job at the ministry will be hard with your grades... and as you said, you're very good at Quidditch, so..." Professor Slughorn trailed off while searching for something among his papers. "Here, why don't you take a pamphlet."

Hyunjin took the pamphlet his professor handed him. It read: 'So You Want To Be An International Quidditch Star!'

He looked back at Slughorn. "Sir, I'm not sure I can follow my dream... you don't know my mother..." Hyunjin argued.

"Oh, I know her very well. I used to teach her. If I recall correctly, she always had a secret passion for Quidditch back in the day. She may be a ministry woman now, but maybe if you talked to her..."

Hyunjin looked at the pamphlet in his hands. Professor Slughorn did have a point. He could at least try talking to his mother. He suppressed a shudder at the thought.

"Thank you, Professor. Um... if that's all–"

"Yes, yes, sure... you may go to lunch," the Potions professor said, gesturing to the door with a friendly smile on his face which Hyunjin returned rather awkwardly.

~

Changbin felt like .

He had a headache and was coughing like crazy when Hyunjin joined him at the Slytherin table for lunch.

"Are you okay?" the younger questioned. Changbin tried to suppress another cough – without any success. "Oh my god, are you getting sick?" Hyunjin asked, immediately reaching across the table to feel Changbin's forehead.

The older tried to back away, but Hyunjin had already slapped his hand onto his forehead.

"You're running a fever. What are you doing out of bed?" he demanded, giving his friend and accusing look.

"It's not that bad! I can't miss too many classes," Changbin argued.

Hyunjin frowned. "Bull! Get your up, I'm taking your dorm..." he said, obviously not leaving any room for objection.

Besides, Hyunjin kind of had a point...

~

The two Slytherins made their way back to their common room. Hyunjin kept a close eye on his friend, who started to look worse by the minute. He shook his head at Changbin's endless stubbornness. Leave it to him to drag himself to class, even if he felt like crap.

"Schlangenbrut." Hyunjin spoke the password that would let them into the Slytherin common room.

"I really don't have to lie down. I can just rest here for 10 minutes and–"

"Nope, come on," Hyunjin interrupted the older, as he began leading him to the sixth years' dorms. "Don't make me carry you up the stairs!" he warned when Changbin looked like he was about to make another protest. Changbin slumped his shoulders and followed the younger wordlessly.

Hyunjin picked out something for Changbin to change into before practically tucking him into bed.

"Unfortunately, I can't stay because I have Quidditch practice in 15 minutes. But that's okay, I know just the person who can nurse you back to health."

Hyunjin ignored Changbin's protests of "I really don't need anyone to babysit me!" and instead gave the older a peck on the forehead before leaving his dorms, already determined to find the person he had in mind.

~

Changbin closed his eyes for a few minutes, the pain still stinging in his head. He sighed and rolled his eyes at himself for getting sick. He could be doing much better things right now than uselessly laying around in bed.

He could be with Felix right now...

He sighed once more before closing his eyes again.

Changbin didn't know how much time had passed before the door opened. He also didn't bother to check who it was, assuming it was just one of his dormmates until he heard a familiar low voice speak up.

"Binnie?"

Changbin sat up on his bed and flinched quietly at his pounding head.

"Felix? What are you doing here?" he asked in a weak voice.

His boyfriend made his way over to the Slytherin's bed, sitting down next to it. "I ran into Hyunjin near the Quidditch field after I finished practice and he told me you were sick. I quickly changed and ran here..." Felix explained, his tone worried.

"I'm not... sick..." the older said in between coughs, causing Felix to raise an eyebrow. Changbin quietly cursed himself. He didn't want to worry Felix, especially not a week before the younger's exams.

"We'll see about that," Felix said and put a hand on Changbin's burning forehead before the older could react. "Whoa... I know you're hot and all, but this is a little too much, don't you think?" he joked.

"It's nothing really! Go back to your dorms and study, Lixie," Changbin said weakly.

The younger chuckled. "No way I'm leaving you alone like this. You have a fever! I'll take care of you," he said.

The older was about to argue but his headache made him feel dizzy and he knew that once his boyfriend set his mind to something, he wouldn't back down.

"Fine..." Changbin gave in with a sigh, followed by a slight cough.

Felix turned out to be really good at what he was doing. He put a cold and wet cloth on his boyfriend's forehead, grabbed a second blanket from one of Changbin's dormmate's bed (ignoring his "but that's Hwiyoung's...") and tucked him in.

Changbin would be a liar if he said he wasn't flattered by how much his boyfriend cared about him. "Thank you..." he said as Felix sat back down next to his bed.

"Of course," his boyfriend smiled, taking Changbin's hand and placing a soft kiss on it. "Try to sleep a little while I sneak into the kitchens to make you a chicken soup," Felix demanded before getting up to leave his boyfriend's common room.

Changbin's cheeks flushed and he couldn't help but smile to himself. He already felt a little better than before...

~

Felix wouldn't have expected the kitchen to be occupied when he sneaked in. He jumped in surprise when he almost ran straight into Jinwoo.

"Oh my god, you scared the out of me!" Felix exclaimed.

Jinwoo pointed his spatula at him. "Language!" he warned.

Someone snorted in the back. "Look at you already acting like a father."

"Seungmin? What are you two doing here?" Felix asked, beyond confused at this point.

"We could ask you the same thing," Jinwoo said, walking over to one of the countless stoves. "I'm making chicken soup for Changbin. He's sick..." Felix told his two friends.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you," Jinwoo said.

The younger blushed and joined them at the stoves.

"Mina has cravings, so I'm carrying out her wishes," Jinwoo explained, stirring something in a pot that suspiciously looked like vanilla pudding.

"And I'm just making a little something for Hyunjin since he didn't really get to eat lunch before practice earlier," Seungmin spoke up.

Felix began to gather all the ingredients he'd need for chicken soup, silently hoping that he'd be able to actually pull it off. "Seungmin, have you already had our career counselling?" Felix questioned absent-mindedly.

"Yeah, I had it just before lunch... it wasn't very helpful, though. Professor Flitwick had a billion suggestions for me, since my grades are pretty good. When's your appointment?"

"Tomorrow morning," Felix answered. He looked at his ingredients in a rather lost manner.

"You good?" Jinwoo questioned.

"I just realized that I've never actually made chicken soup on my own before," Felix admitted.

Seungmin grinned at him. "Hang on, I'll show you," he promised.

Felix watched his friend fumble with the dish he was preparing for Hyunjin before stepping up next to him. Jinwoo soon excused himself and proceeded to provide his girlfriend with vanilla pudding.

Luckily, making chicken soup wasn't too hard, so with Seungmin's guidance, Felix actually managed to put on a decent show.

"Thank you, Seungmin! I don't know what I would've done without you! I owe you one," Felix thanked his friend, while tackling him in a hug.

"It's okay. You probably would have burnt the kitchen down without me..." Seungmin . "Now go get back to your patient..."

~

The Slytherin was sound asleep when Felix returned to the dorm room, balancing a bowl of chicken soup in his hands. He set it down on his boyfriend's bedside table and sat back down next to his bed, smiling at how adorable sleeping Changbin looked, his mouth half open and snoring quietly. After softly caressing his cheek for a few minutes, he decided to wake him up before the soup got cold.

Felix softly shook him and Changbin groaned sleepily, slowly regaining his senses.

"Mom...?" he said in a raspy voice. Cute.

"No, it's Felix, honey," he whispered as Changbin opened his eyes and looked around. "Here's your Chicken Soup."

Changbin smiled. "Oh... thank you," he said, his voice cracking as he did so. He sat up and tried to take the bowl of soup from his boyfriend's hands but failed, as Felix moved away, smirking.

"No, no, I'm feeding you," he grinned. Changbin would've protested but his voice decided to work against him.

The Gryffindor fed him the soup and set the empty bowl back down on the bedside table. Changbin had to admit, his boyfriend's cooking seemed pretty damn good.

"How are you feeling?" Felix asked after a while as he removed the wet cloth on Changbin's forehead and replaced it with a new one. It had already gotten dark outside.

"Better since you're here to take care of me," he replied. "I'm almost healthy again so you can go return to your own common room and study–"

"Oh no, no, no, you are still far from being healthy. I'm staying here until you're fully recovered so if you want me to go study, you better recover fast~" Felix chuckled and rested his head on his arms as he placed them on the older's bed.

Changbin sighed and shook his head, failing to hold back a small smile.

The two of them talked some more for about an hour before Changbin drifted off to sleep mid-conversation. Felix smiled before grabbing one of the older's unused pillows and fell asleep sitting next to the bed with his head resting on it.

~

The next morning, Changbin woke up with his headache still present but much less prominent than yesterday. He yawned, looked around the room and found his boyfriend sitting next to his bed, peacefully sleeping on one of Changbin's pillows that he had placed on the bed to rest his head on. Changbin smiled and slowly pet the younger's soft hair. He still found it hard to openly express his feelings for the younger but there was no doubt in his mind that he loved him more than anything else.

The prefect blushed at his own thoughts. This fever must've made him emotional.

After a few more minutes of love-eyed staring, Felix slowly lifted his head from the pillow and looked around the room, his dark blonde hair messy from sleeping in this seemingly uncomfortable position. He noticed the older looking at him.

"You're awake," he whispered smiling. He didn't want to wake up his boyfriend's roommates.

Changbin didn't say anything and just smiled at his boyfriend, admiring him for a few more seconds.

"I really want to kiss you right now," he said honestly, his eyes locked on his boyfriend's lips.

Felix blushed at the sudden confession. "Why don't you," he replied quietly.

Changbin cleared his throat, forcing his eyes to look somewhere else. "I can't, you'll get sick..." the older whispered.

Felix smirked. "And you think I care about that?" he asked, moving closer to Changbin.

"Oh my god, you two, get a room, jeez," one of Changbin's roommates, Park Jihoon, said and threw a pillow at them. Felix pouted and resumed his original position next to Changbin's bed.

"I'll just go wash up and get you some tea and breakfast from the Great Hall," Felix said and got up to leave.

"Wait, don't you have that career counseling appointment thing with Professor McGonagall in a bit?" the older reminded him.

Felix' eyes widened in realization. "Right..." he sighed. "Fine, I'll go there first and then I'll get you your food. I'll be quick, I promise!"

"Don't worry about it!" Changbin chuckled but his boyfriend had already hurried out the door. He only shook his head at him fondly and threw Jihoon's pillow back at its owner, hitting him right in the face.

~

"So, Mr Lee... do you have any aspirations for after your graduation?" Professor McGonagall asked Felix after he had taken a seat across from her in her office. Felix' face brightened up in excitement.

"I'm really into acting these days. Though, I'd also love to help other people... like when they're sick or just in need..." he told his teacher. She smiled at him.

"Well, acting is definitely interesting. However, it's hard to achieve, so it would be good if you had a backup plan. If you'd like to help other people," she trailed off, searching for a certain pamphlet out of the many that were spread on her desk, "then, how about becoming a nurse? Your grades in Herbology, Potions and Transfigurations would be good enough..."

Felix took the pamphlet eagerly, studying it with big eyes. He had never thought about becoming an actual nurse, even though, as a child he'd always taken care of his older sisters when they had been sick.

"Thank you!" he exclaimed.

"You're welcome, Felix. Now, you're free to go," Professor McGonagall told him. Felix got up from his seat, pamphlet clutched tightly to his chest. "I'll see you in class," his teacher said.

~

Seungmin and Hyunjin were currently on their way down to the lake to just enjoy the early May sun a little. When they arrived, they saw Jisung already sitting there, seemingly studying. He looked up when they were only a few meters away.

"Hey, what are you two up to?" he questioned.

They joined him, sitting down in the grass. "Nothing actually. Even though, I should be studying," Seungmin answered, sneaking an almost longing glance at Jisung's Charms book.

"We can do that later. Right now, we should enjoy the nice weather," Hyunjin argued, putting an arm around Seungmin's shoulders.

"You did enjoy the weather during Quidditch practice earlier! You just want to escape studying!" Seungmin said in playful accusation.

"Maybe I do," the older admitted with a grin. "But if everything works out, I won't need good grades anyway," he added, causing the other two to furrow their brows in confusion.

"What does that mean?" Jisung questioned.

Hyunjin pulled yesterday's pamphlet out of his robe's pocket. "Yesterday at career counselling, Professor Slughorn basically told me that I'm too dumb to work at the ministry like my mother wants me to and now he suggested this," he explained while showing the pamphlet to his friend and his boyfriend.

"He didn't phrase it like that, did he?" Seungmin questioned, sounding slightly alarmed.

Hyunjin shook his head. "He didn't, but I feel like my mother might." Seungmin of the three still looked a little worried, but Hyunjin just smiled at him and linked their hands together. "I'll be fine, though. Quidditch is my passion. I'm no ministry man," Hyunjin told them.

He meant it, too.

He really didn't want Seungmin to worry for no reason. Secretly, despite how scared he was to have that career talk with his mother, he was glad to have found a way out of the ministry thing.

"Anyway, what did career counselling look like for you two," he questioned, trying to avert the attention from himself.

Jisung chuckled. "I think I shocked Professor Flitwick with my career wish," he announced.

"Why, what did you tell him?" Seungmin asked. He looked like he didn't even want to know the answer.

"I told him I wanted to be a bartender," Jisung announced.

"Excuse me?" Hyunjin questioned.

"What? It's a real jo. And I'd actually really love to try it," Jisung explained. "And not just that, I also want to open my own bar. I want to be independent. You can stop looking at me like that, Hwang. I'm serious!"

Hyunjin raised his hands in defeat... before stealing Jisung's water bottle and taking a sip from it.

"Anyway, Seungmin. What did you say to Flitwick?" Jisung asked the youngest.

"Me? I want to be an exotic dancer!" Hyunjin choked, coughing out the water he had been drinking while Jisung's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. They both stared at Seungmin in disbelief. The younger held their gazes for a few more seconds before he burst out laughing.

"I'm just kidding! I wanted to see the looks on your faces," he told them, still giggling. "I told Flitwick that I wanted to do something related to magic law."

Jisung let out a sigh of relieved. "You really had me for a second," he said, clutching his chest dramatically.

"I don't know. I kind of see it, though," Hyunjin joked, obviously recovered from the shock.

Seungmin chuckled playfully hit the older's arm. "Never gonna happen," he clarified.

"A man can dream, right?" Hyunjin replied with a cheeky grin.

"Okay, this is my cue to leave. I'll go find my girlfriend," Jisung announced upon seeing the couple's playful banter. They half-acknowledged his departure before fully focusing on each other again.

~

Changbin woke up from another nap he had decided to take after his boyfriend left for career counseling. His headache was gone, and he already felt much better.

The prefect didn't have anything to do, however, since all of his dormmates were in class or somewhere else in the castle so he decided to take out the sketchbook from under his pillow to continue the drawing he had been working on lately. He had already made a lot of progress on it when the door opened, and a smiling Gryffindor peeked inside, causing the older to quickly hide his drawing under his pillow.

"Felix, you're back," Changbin smiled.

Felix came in with a large cup of tea in his hands, handed it to his boyfriend and took a seat on his bed.

"Oh, thank you," Changbin said, smelling the fruity scent of the tea he had handed him. It smelled delicious.

Felix waved off as he watched him take a sip of the tea, humming in approval. He seemed quite happy about something.

"How was career counseling?" Changbin decided to ask. The younger just replied with a bright smile and handed him the pamphlet he had gotten from Professor McGonagall. Changbin examined it. 'So You Want To Be A Nurse' it said in a bold font.

"She told me that since I want to help other people and my grades are good enough, I would make a great nurse," Felix explained and smiled proudly.

Changbin smiled back at him. "That's awesome, Felix! I totally see it!"

Felix giggled, took back his pamphlet to store it in his robes and turned back to his boyfriend. "So how are you feeling?" he asked.

"A lot better," Changbin smiled, "because my boyfriend is such a good nurse~"

Felix seemed happy to hear that Changbin felt better and lay down next to him on his bed. The older put an arm around his boyfriend.

"So, about that kiss..." Felix started, smirking. Changbin gave him a quick peck on the cheek before taking another sip of his tea to hide his flushed cheeks. The younger playfully pouted at him for a second, disappointed that he didn't get more, but soon let it go and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Changbin should really get sick more often.