I am NOT [mad]

I am NOT [Stray Kids Hogwarts AU One Shot series]

Hi everyone!

I know I kind of said that I'd probably need two more weeks for this one, but I just got inspired the other day and finished it, so that's why I'm actually a little early this week! The one shot isn't even that long...I just wasn't inspired to write it for weeks...but now it's here! And it's a Changlix!

(Also, the next one shot might actually take two weeks, but we'll see lol)

This was actually one of the first few ideas my sister had when we started planning this series and I'm so happy to finally share it with you guys! My sister also took over some of the writing which I'll be eternally grateful for. 

I hope you'll like it!  

 

Felix wouldn't exactly call himself the jealous type of boyfriend but when it came to Hwang Hyunjin, he just couldn't help himself. He just couldn't help but feel uneasy whenever he saw Hyunjin be his boyfriend's 'best friend'.

Now, surely, you guys think 'but, Felix, at camp you and Hyunjin got along just fine...' and maybe that was true but that was before the hype for the last Quidditch game of the season began...

Gryffindor vs Slytherin.

It was said to be the biggest match of the season, because it was between the everlasting rivals of Hogwarts. Felix didn't think it was that deep, but 95% of the school seemed to disagree. Friendly and not-so-friendly fights happened between members of each houses or even just between their fans.

But that wasn't really where Felix' problem lay.

~

"So, it seems we'll be competing against each other," Changbin told Felix one morning, as he plopped down next to him in the grass. The younger was doing his homework at the lake, to pass time before Changbin showed up.

Felix gave his boyfriend a quizzical look. "I know?" he said, though it rather sounded like a question.

"No, no, I mean I'll be on the field too. Wooseok, our Chaser is sick, so he can't participate and I'm filling in for him," Changbin explained excitedly.

Felix grinned at the older. "You didn't tell me you were a Chaser," he said in surprise, though it wasn't an unpleasant one.

It might end up fun, competing against his boyfriend, since Quidditch was something he was really passionate about.

This endgame just got a lot more interesting.

Changbin chuckled. "Well, I'm a little rusty, which is why I can't stay long. I'm practicing with Hyunjin later," he told his boyfriend.

Felix' grin faltered.

There he was again.

Hyunjin.

"S-so, I assume you're going to spend a lot of time together?" he asked.

Changbin nodded happily. "Sure, Hyunjin was the one who suggested me to the captain, and he said that it's on him to get me ready for the game."

Hyunjin had suggested Changbin for the team?

Well, that sure was interesting.

Felix tried not to let his jealousy show and instead gave the older a pressed smile. "Then I don't want to keep you any longer... you should go meet up with Hyunjin..." Felix said. Changbin's face lit up, seemingly oblivious to Felix' change in demeanor. He pressed a quick kiss to his boyfriend's cheek before getting up and taking off in the direction of the Quidditch field.

~

"Oh god, I know that look..." Jisung said a little while later when Felix joined him and Eric at the Ravenclaw table.

"What look?"

"The Changbin-is-hanging-out-with-Hyunjin-and-I'm-so-jealous look... last time you had that look on your face you asked me to be your fake boyfriend."

Felix gasped in exasperation. "I don't have that kind of look!"

Eric raised his eyebrows. "You kinda do..." he deadpanned.

"I do not!" Felix argued.

"Fine, then what's going on?" Jisung questioned.

Felix sighed and began putting food on his plate. "Hyunjin suggested Changbin to fill in for one of their Chasers and now they're gonna spend all their time together..." he explained. He looked up to find his friends giving him a pointed look. "Okay, so maybe I do have a Changbin-is-hanging-out-with-Hyunjin-and-I'm-so-jealous look..." he admitted. "But that's not really helping right now."

"Why are you so intimidated by Hyunjin? He's literally head-over-heels in love with Seungmin. Honestly, speaking as his ex, I don't think I've ever seen him this whipped for anyone," Jisung told him.

Deep down Felix knew that Jisung was probably right, especially since he knew Hyunjin a lot better than he did. He knew that jealousy wouldn't get him anywhere. He also knew that Changbin would probably get mad at him if he found out about it.

But Lee Felix wasn't exactly known to be wise when it came to his love for Changbin.

~

"Just make sure to watch out for bludgers this time, Channie. I want you to be conscious when we kick your ," Minho said a few hours later when they were all hanging out at the lake.

The others chuckled as Chan playfully shoved Minho. "You guys don't have the Goddess of Quidditch on your team, so we'll see about who's gonna kick whose here," Jisung announced.

"Whipped," Jeongin commented.

"We may not have a goddess, but we do have Hyunjin," Changbin stated. His arm was around Felix and the younger was leaning into his side with his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. He tensed up at Changbin's words, sitting up straight.

He believed that Hyunjin was a Quidditch god?

"Now that's a game I'm looking forward to see. Especially since I get to announce it," Seungmin said with a wide grin.

"You're biased, that's kind of unfair," Chan protested.

Seungmin laughed. "Me? Biased? Now what on earth makes you say that?" he questioned innocently.

"Well, biased or not. I'm the one who's going to catch all of your Quaffles before they pass by my goal posts!" Felix said determinedly.

Changbin laughed. "If you say so," he replied. "But you might want to step up your game. Hyunjin's practically on fire this year!" his boyfriend added.

Felix gave Hyunjin a little glare.

"We'll see about that," he said.

"Let's not forget that this is not just about winning, you guys! It's the last game for some of you. It should also be about the fun," Jinwoo reminded them. The other seventh years nodded.

"Isn't it crazy? We're going to graduate next month..." Eunseo pointed out.

"That is crazy... what's Hogwarts going to be without us?" Chan joked. "What are the Gryffindors going to do without the greatest captain of all time?"

Minho slightly slapped the older's arm at the cocky remark, chuckling.

"It's going to be weird not coming back here in September," Mina spoke up.

"Yeah, we've spent our childhood here. I can't imagine being anywhere else," Jinwoo agreed.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," Jisung told them. "It feels like this year we've all grown closer, so next year is going to be weird without you," he added. "But for now, let's focus on the endgame. We can get sappy later!"

The other's laughed at Jisung's sudden change in demeanor and continued poking fun at each other about who was going to lose the endgame.

~

"What was that back there with you and Hyunjin?" Changbin asked a while later when he and Felix made their way to the Gryffindor common room.

"What do you mean?" Felix questioned, feigning ignorance.

"I thought you two were getting along, but you were outright glaring at him earlier!"

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did I perhaps hurt Hyunjin's feelings?" the younger suddenly snapped, turning to face his boyfriend.

Changbin raised an eyebrow at him. "What's going on with you? Why are you always going off on him?"

"Because..." he cut himself off, but Changbin caught on nonetheless.

"You're jealous again, aren't you," he stated. Felix didn't answer, instead he avoided his gaze. "How many damn times do I have to tell you that there's nothing going on between us? Besides, he's with Seungmin! There's literally no reason for you to be jealous!" Changbin said.

He sounded pissed, which caused Felix to look at him again.

"Well, I am. I see the way you two are with each other. I mean, I'm close with my best friends, but you two... you're different. And I wonder why Seungmin hasn't seen it yet," Felix replied stubbornly.

Changbin rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm not listening to this anymore. You can walk the rest of the way yourself. Goodnight." With that Changbin turned around and left Felix standing there, not sparing him another glance.

The younger stared after him in disbelief.

How could Changbin just walk out on the conversation like that? Was he really that determined to defend Hyunjin's honor? Or did he leave because deep down he knew that Felix was right? What if the older really did have feelings for Hyunjin?

Felix sighed, feeling worse than he had before. He didn't like to fight with Changbin, but he was too stubborn to go after him. Changbin was in the wrong here! So, instead of being reasonable, Felix just continued his way to his common room, thoughts clouded with Changbin and Hyunjin.

~

Changbin hadn't spoken to Felix ever since their little disagreement. He wanted to make things right again, but he didn't feel like he should be the one to apologize. He knew that he didn't have any romantic feelings for Hyunjin, and Felix should know that as well. Until he realized that his jealousy was for nothing, Changbin sure wasn't going to come crawling back to him.

"Come on, Binnie... it's been two days. The endgame is on Saturday. When are you two finally going to sort this out?" Hyunjin asked him when they headed to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"As soon as he stops being so jealous all the time. I've told him a million times–" he cut himself off when he saw Felix and Jisung walking ahead of him.

Felix tripped over what seemed to be thin air and Jisung reacted quickly by grabbing his robes and steadying him.

"How are you going to win the game if you're even tripping over air," Changbin said, only to silently curse himself right after as Hyunjin chuckled a little.

"Way to go, Bin..." he muttered under his breath.

Felix turned around to look at him, his expression dark. Jisung and Hyunjin exchanged a look before leaving the two of them be and joining Seungmin at the Ravenclaw table. Changbin walked up to Felix, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. Are you okay?" he asked.

Felix huffed. "You didn't seem to care thirty seconds ago. You know, when you were making fun of me... with Hyunjin," he snapped.

Changbin rolled his eyes. "I said I was sorry, Felix. Can you just stop being like this for five minutes?" he asked.

"Like what, huh? I keep following you around like a ing dog but you're always with him! You have no problem being affectionate with him in public but you're only ever really confident to hold my hand when we're alone!" Felix burst out.

"What are you saying?" Changbin asked, sounding alarmed.

"I'm saying that if you can't even be on my side for once then maybe you should consider dating Hyunjin and not me..." the younger told him, voice a lot quieter than before. He took off in the direction of the Gryffindor table where Chan and Eunseo sat and Changbin noticed a slight limp in the younger's step.

Perhaps, Changbin should have called out to him and properly apologized but Felix words still rang in his head.

Had the Gryffindor just broken up with him?

~

Felix sighed for the nth time. He poked around in his food, while Chan just gave him a concerned look. "You know, you can still talk to him..." he advised his friend carefully.

"I'm done talking. He clearly doesn't understand why I'm upset, so I don't see the point in trying to explain myself any further..."

"But Felix..." Eunseo spoke up. "What exactly do you want him to do? Cut all ties with Hyunjin? That hardly seems fair, does it?"

Felix made a face. He didn't know what he wanted. "I guess not..." he mumbled. "But I still feel like there is some sort of chemistry between them," he added.

Chan sighed. "They're just friends, Felix. Hyunjin would never try to steal your boyfriend, especially since he has one himself. And Changbin would never cheat on you..." he tried to explain. Eunseo nodded in agreement.

"But why are they always so flirty with each other? And why does Changbin look at Hyunjin like he wants to give him the world?"

"That's just what they're like. Besides, have you seen the way Changbin looks at you?" Chan asked in in exasperation.

"N-no... how does he look at me?" Felix questioned, feeling a blush rise to his cheeks.

"Only like you're the most precious person in the world? I can't believe you haven't noticed!"

Felix pouted. If he were really that precious to Changbin, they wouldn't even be in this situation right now.

"Whatever... I won't keep running after him," he announced.

Chan looked like he wanted to argue with that, but Felix gave him a pointed look that made him shut up.

~

Seungmin took a seat next to Felix in History of Magic, giving him a pointed look.

Felix raised his eyebrows. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just thought you might want to tell me why you think my boyfriend is trying to steal yours," Seungmin said. He sounded genuinely curious, rather than mad, which Felix was thankful for. He really didn't want to mess with a mad Seungmin.

"Can't you see it? They're always so... flirty with each other. Hyunjin practically means everything to Changbin. They cuddle all the time and I've heard people talk about how they would be so cute together..."

Seungmin seemed to think about his words for a moment. "To be honest, I never gave it that much thought. I guess I always figured it's just the nature of their friendship," he replied thoughtfully.

Felix shrugged. "You should pay attention to it next time you're around them... you'll see that I'm not imagining things," he told him.

"But is it really bad enough for you and Changbin to break up?" Seungmin questioned.

Felix furrowed his brows. "We didn't break up. I gave him a chance to think about whether he wants me or Hyunjin," he explained.

"Suit yourself... I have a feeling this is not going to end well..."

~

Changbin made a face at the couple across from him. Ever since Felix had walked away from him he hadn't spoken to him and having Seungjin in their honeymoon phase was not exactly what he needed right now.

"Gay, do that somewhere else," he protested when Hyunjin fed Seungmin a strawberry and then pecked his nose cutely. The younger chuckled and faced him, giving him a challenging smirk.

"Jealous?" he teased.

Changbin snorted. "Sure, I'm heartbroken," he answered just as jokingly.

"Aw, don't be... there's enough of me for everyone," Hyunjin said with a wink.

Changbin laughed at that. "No thanks. I'm good," he declined.

The younger's smirk widened. "Are you sure?"

Changbin pretended to think about it. "Ask me again when we're the last two guys on earth. I gotta go now," he told the two fifth years before getting up from his seat. "I'll see you guys later..." he added, completely missing Seungmin's thoughtful expression, as well as the suspicious glances he gave both, him and Hyunjin.

~

It was the evening before the endgame and Felix had just returned from practice, exhausted, sleepy and sad because Changbin still hadn't made an effort to talk to him about the whole Hyunjin situation.

A figure came rushing towards him from the direction of the stairs that lead to the dungeons. Felix looked at the figure, only to see that it was none other than Hwang Hyunjin himself. The older didn't look too happy to see him.

"You!" Hyunjin exclaimed, coming to an almost screeching halt in front of him. Felix flinched and took a step back. He had never seen Hyunjin this angry before. "What the hell is your ing problem with me?!" he yelled.

Felix stared back at him, still in shock.

"I thought we were on a good path of becoming friends, but you just can't help yourself, can you? Listen carefully, because I'm only going to say this once: I am NOT trying to steal your boyfriend! I've known him since I was 11 years old, I have never felt about him like that for even a second and I never will! Same goes for him. He's looking out for me like a brother and I'm doing the same for him! Your childish behavior is hurting him, and I don't like seeing Changbin hurt," Hyunjin burst out.

Felix opened his mouth to speak but the Slytherin beat him to it. "On top of that, Seungmin is mad at me now! We had a fight because of what you said to him. You've ruined everything, so I hope you got what you wanted!"

"I-I'm..." Felix stammered, lost for words.

Hyunjin gave him a disappointed look before turning around and storming off, back to the dungeons.

Felix suddenly felt horrible. He had never meant for Seungmin and Hyunjin to get into a fight. He had never meant to hurt Changbin or anyone, for that matter. His jealousy had made him y and stubborn and now he might really have ruined everything just like Hyunjin had told him.

He let out a sigh. One of his biggest regrets was messing up any chances of friendship he had with Hyunjin. The Slytherin had just wanted to be his friend and he blew it by being jealous of him. He figured it was best to let Hyunjin cool down for now.

Tomorrow he would apologize to everyone involved and try to make things right again...

~

Felix didn't spot any of the Slytherin Quidditch players before the big game. Chan sensed his nervousness and tried to calm him down, but nothing worked. He couldn't face Changbin and Hyunjin on the field like this. He needed to apologize. Even if they wouldn't accept it; he needed them to know that he was sorry.

Before he knew it, the Gryffindor team was on its way down to the changing area. No matter how hard he looked, he couldn't find Changbin and Hyunjin anywhere. He let out a defeated sigh.

"You okay?" Chan asked.

Felix shook his head. "Maybe I shouldn't play today..." he suggested.

Chan furrowed his brows. "Listen, I know what you're going through right now isn't easy... but the thing is we need you on this field tonight. You're our Keeper for a reason. I chose you because you are the best," the older tried to cheer him up.

"And besides, maybe it'll be more effective if you talk to Changbin after he got to throw Quaffles at you," he added.

Felix sighed. Chan was right. Leaving his team hanging for the most important game of the season wasn't the right thing to do. Still, he dreaded seeing his boyfriend on the field with all the negative air between them.

"Fine... I hope I won't regret this..." he muttered.

~

The game started – though, too soon for Felix' liking – and he took his spot in front of the goal posts. He had never been nervous about a game before. And it wasn't that he was nervous about the game itself, but about his opponents. At first, his team took possession of the Quaffle and nothing much was going on.

But then Hyunjin managed to snatch the Quaffle from Eunseo's hands and he raced straight for Felix' goal posts. There was a fierce glint in his eyes as he approached him. Hyunjin practically stared him down, trying to figure out which ring to throw at.

It was intimidating, really. Felix had played against Hyunjin before, but there had never been any bad blood between them before, so this was a new, unpleasant experience for him.

Hyunjin finally threw the Quaffle and it went right through the left goal posts, earning him cheers from the Slytherins and shouts of protest form the Gryffindors. Felix tried not to feel too discouraged about this one goal. He would definitely hold the next one!

Only that the next one was from Changbin.

The older caught the Quaffle from Yuto and made his way over to Felix. It took all of Felix' willpower not to shout an apology through the air in the middle of the game. He tried to focus, but the cold look in Changbin's eyes made it hard to do so. So, unsurprisingly, the next one went through as well.

The game continued like that.

Luckily, Eunseo, Chan and Jaemin scored some goals as well and managed to keep the score pretty close together, but Hyunjin seemed to be on fire, as expected of a star Chaser. Felix wasn't focused at all, so he let at least 7 out of 10 Quaffles through.

Seungmin was announcing the game and was currently pointing out that the Seekers seemed to have spotted the Golden Snitch.

"It's Kwon Soonyoung against Park Chaeyoung... who will catch the Snitch and end the game in their favor?" Felix almost got distracted by watching the Seekers race for the Snitch.

Adachi Yuto came for his goal post, throwing the Quaffle in a last attempt to score 10 points for Slytherin. Felix reached to his left and caught it, the second the whistle that marked the end of the game rang through the field.

Loud cheers erupted, as Park Chaeyoung held up the Snitch triumphantly.

"And Slytherin wins the game!" Seungmin announced.

Felix landed on the ground, watching the Slytherin team pile up in a huge group hug, even lifting up Hyunjin, who had scored the most goals and Chaeyoung, who had caught the snitch.

Felix made brief eye contact with Hyunjin, as he was set back down on the floor again. Next thing he knew, Hyunjin was pulling Changbin closer and pressing a big smooch onto his cheek. Felix let out a shaky breath, tears b at his eyes.

He probably deserved that one.

He threw his broomstick onto the grass dejectedly and stormed off the field, not even bothering to change back into regular clothes. He just wanted to be alone right now, so he fled to the first place he could think of.

The Owlery.

~

Whenever Felix was upset, he'd write a letter to one of his older sisters just venting about his feelings. He wouldn't always send them, but whenever he did, they came back with good advice. Right now, he needed to write down everything, he needed to tell his big sister how he had messed up everything, including his friend's relationship.

When he finished, he tightly held the letter to his sister in hands, petting one of the owls that sat by the window and waited to carry out its duty. He didn't know what to do anymore. He had really messed up his relationship with Changbin, his potential friendship with Hyunjin and even Hyunjin's relationship with Seungmin, all because of his stupid jealousy...

Changbin was the most important person in his life and now... he had lost all of that. Felix tried and failed to hold back his tears.

The Owlery door opened, causing him to quickly wipe his tears and turn around to face...

"Changbin?" Felix asked in a hoarse voice.

Changbin stood there, fidgeting awkwardly. The younger averted his eyes, worried that looking at him might bring back the tears.

"What are you doing here?" Felix asked, his eyes directed to the floor.

"Chan told me that you're probably here..." Changbin explained. "Look, Felix, what you saw earlier meant nothing. Hyunjin is just mad at you. He and Seungmin have already made up last night," Changbin explained, carefully stepping a bit closer to the younger.

"It's not like it matters anymore..." Felix shrugged, feeling his eyes water up again.

"Did it look like it meant something?" Changbin asked after a pause. The younger recalled the picture of Hyunjin kissing Changbin's cheek in his mind.

"Yeah, it kind of did," he decided, still not looking at the older.

There was a moment of silence before Changbin suddenly started to walk towards Felix.

"Fine," he said, "I'll show you what it looks like when it means something."

And with that, before Felix could react, Changbin grabbed Felix' Gryffindor tie and pulled, making the boy stumble forward. He then wrapped his arms around his waist to prevent him from going anywhere before pressing his lips against the younger's. Felix was surprised but definitely not opposed and immediately kissed him back. Changbin gently pushed him backwards until Felix' back was pressed against the wall as the older trapped him there.

Changbin had to admit that Felix' jealousy over Hyunjin had frustrated him, mostly because he didn't feel like that about Hyunjin at all. And he just wanted his boyfriend to know that he wasn't interested in anyone but him. He wasn't going to let Felix go because of some stupid problem like this.

Changbin let his hands, that were pressed against the wall, slide downwards until he reached Felix hips and pulled him closer.

Felix felt his cheeks flush at how heated their kiss had gotten but definitely didn't mind and moved his lips against Changbin's.

They continued to make out for while until the older slowly pulled away, leaving Felix breathless and speechless.

"That's what it looks like when I mean it," Changbin said, still holding on to the younger's hips. "I'm sorry for putting my friendship with Hyunjin first... I didn't know it would bother you that much," he added.

Felix shook his head and frowned. "No... I'm the one who should be sorry... I let my stupid jealousy get the best of me and almost ruined everything," he said and hugged his boyfriend. "You're the most important person in my life and I don't wanna lose you..." he added.

Changbin smiled and took Felix' hands in his. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere," he smiled and gave him another kiss. "But you do need to trust me more! I mean it when I say that I don't look at anyone but you..." Changbin added and couldn't help but blush at the last part.

Felix chuckled. "I promise."

"That's what I wanna hear..." Changbin said and reconnected their lips. Felix absent-mindedly dropped the letter to his sister to the floor and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

There was no need to send that letter anymore...

~

Felix knew he didn't just owe Changbin an apology.

He heaved a deep sigh, as the older took him to the Slytherin's victory party where he knew Hyunjin would be.

"I'm sorry you guys lost the game. I know how much it meant to Chan..." Changbin said.

Felix nodded slowly. "I feel like it's my fault. I was selfish and let my personal problems get in the way of my game..." he admitted.

Changbin took his hand and stopped him from walking. "Don't blame yourself. I'm sure Chan isn't mad at you..."

"Still, I could have done better..." Felix told him.

Changbin gave him a hug. "You did good," he assured the younger who smiled a little.

"You did better."

Changbin chuckled and took his hand again, as they continued the way to the party. "Seriously, you should try out for the team next year. Yuto and Wooseok are graduating and you're a really good Chaser... and you look really good in a Quidditch uniform..." he mumbled the last part, but the Slytherin heard him nonetheless.

He blushed but laughed anyway. "I'll think about it, if it makes you happy," he promised the younger.

~

Hyunjin was in a far-off corner of the room with Seungmin just chatting when Felix approached them cautiously. Seungmin spotted him first and nudged his boyfriend, who then followed his gaze, expression darkening. Felix walked up to them.

Seungmin excused himself with a "I'll let you two talk," which caused Hyunjin to give him a look that bespoke that he'd rather not be near Felix right now.

"I don't–" Hyunjin began but Felix held up a hand, to stop him from going on.

"Last time you said everything that was on your mind. It's my turn..." he said.

Hyunjin raised both eyebrows and leaned against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. Felix took a deep breath before speaking up again.

"I want to apologize to you. I was jealous of your close relationship with Changbin and I tend to get stupid, irrational thoughts when I'm jealous. Also, I'm sorry about you and Seungmin fighting. I never intended to come between you two. I should have talked to you instead of acting like I did..."

Hyunjin's expression wasn't as cold anymore, but Felix felt like he needed to get everything off his chest. "On top of that, I felt really bad after you told me that you thought we could be friends and I started thinking about that camp thing and how much I actually liked hanging out with you. Even if you probably hate me now, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be jealous anymore and I'd actually really like to be your friend..."

Felix lowered his head towards the end. He didn't think he could bear seeing Hyunjin laugh at him for thinking that after all this, they could still be friends. But the older didn't laugh.

Instead, Felix felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to look up. Hyunjin had a small smile on his face.

"You're a huge headass, but I forgive you," he said.

Felix' eyes widened. "Y-you do?" he questioned in disbelief, that caused Hyunjin to laugh.

"You have a lot to learn about me, Felix. For one, I don't hold grudges very long. And you make Binnie very happy, so how could I stay mad at you?"

Felix actually teared up at the older's words. He hadn't expected to be met with so much forgiveness right away. Hyunjin looked a little alarmed to see tears on his face.

"Um... it's okay, bro. No need to cry!" he said, patting Felix' shoulder comfortingly. "You should probably go and find Changbin," Hyunjin told him. Felix nodded, still looking teary-eyed, as he turned around to head back to his boyfriend.

Changbin probably hadn't expected him to come back crying. He looked just as alarmed as Hyunjin had.

"Are you okay? Was he mean to you? No, this is Hyunjin we're talking about, he doesn't have a mean bone in his body... what happened?" Changbin rambled.

Felix smiled and gave the older another hug. "He said he forgives me," he told him.

Changbin patted his back. "Then why are you crying?" he asked, obviously still confused.

"I'm just happy that everything turned out well..." Felix said, pulling out of the hug. "Now I only have to hope that Chan isn't too mad at me for screwing up his final game..."