Hang out part 2

Puppy

"What are you doing here?" 

Yoseob said unison with pretty boy. Doojoon and Junhyung look so confused. While doojoon look at Yoseob and Junhyung look at those pretty boy. 

"Seobie. Are you know him?" Doojoon asked Yoseob.

"Hyunseung-ah. Are you know him?" Junhyung asked same question with Doojoon to that pretty boy.

"Of course." said Yoseob and Hyunseung with unison. 

"Well. Can you explain to us?" Doojoon asked them. 2 puppy in human form nodded their head.

"Doojoonie. This is Hyunseung hyung. He's my hyung in puppy world. And yes. He's same with me. In day he'll became a human and in nighttime he'll change to puppy form just like me/" yoseob said  to Doojoon. Doojoon nodded his head. He look to Hyunseung.

"Hello. My name's Doojoon." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nodded his head.

"My name's Hyunseung." Hyunseung said smile. He look to Junhyung.

"Ehhmm.. Junhyung-ah this is Yoseob. Ehmm. My dongsaeng." Hyunseung said to Junhyung. Junhyung stretch his hand to Yoseob. Yoseob accept it happily.

"Hei.. My name's Jumhyung." Yoseob smiled.

"My name's Yoseob. But you can call me Seobie or Yoseob or Yoseobie." Yoseob said happily. Doojoon chuckle.

"You don't have to say all of your nickname,Seobie." Doojoon said and patted Yoseob's head. yoseob puted.

"But I want tell them." Yoseob said. Doojoon chuckle. 

"Well. Junhyung, waht are you doing here?" Doojoon ask.

"Find any clothes for this pretty boy." Junhyung said with grin. Hyunseung glare at him.

"I'm not pretty." Hyunseung said and smack Junhyung arm playfully.

"Oh yes you're/" Junhyung said and laughed. Hyunseung just pouted. Cute. Junhyung thought.

"How about you Doojoon?" Junhyung asked Doojoon. Doojoon look to his bestfriend.

"same as you. Look for this cutie boy clothes." DOojoon said look at Yoseob. Yoseob nodded his head.

"How bout if we walk together?" Hyunseung asked them.

"Good Idea.." Yoseob said and jumped happily. Doojoon smile to him.

"Stop jumping or you'll fall." Doojoon tell Yoseob and yoseob stop jumping. Yoseob stuck his tongue to Doojoon.

"C'mon Hyunseung hyung." Yoseob said and grab Hyunseung hand and drag him. Doojoon and Junhyung followed behind them. 

 

 

"Hyunseung hyung let's eat ice cream." Yoseob said Hyunseung nodded his head. 

"But we just eat lately. I'm still full." Junhyung said and Doojoon nodded. They wanted to walked away from ice cream shop. But they feel 2 pair of eyes look at them. They turned around and found 2 pair of puppy eyes.

"Pleaseee Doojoonnniieee.." said Yoseob with his pleading puppy eyes. While Hyunseung.

"Pweaseee.. Pretty pweasee. Junhyungieeeee.." said Hyunseung while clinging to Junhyung arm. The 2 boys wanted to refuse the 2 puppy. But in the end they failed. 

"Fine.. Fine.. Don't give me us with those puppy eyes." Junhyung said. Yoseob and Hyunseung cheer happily and run to ice cream shop. Doojoon and Junhyung sighed.

"Why I can't refuse those puppy eyes?" Junhyung asked. Doojoon nodded.

"Yeah.. Me too." Doojoon said .

"Doojoonie. Junhyungie. Hurry up." YOseob and hyunseung called them. Doojoon and Junhyung sighed in unison once again and walked to ice cream shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updateeee..

How is itttt???

Hahaaha... Doojoon and Junhyung can't refused Hyunseung and Yoseob puppy eyess..

So cuteee..>.<

Btw.. give me your comment. And I want to say Thanks for you all who comment and subscribe my storyy...

Love you allll...<3

comment and subscribeeee..^^