Final

Puppy

"Doojoon"

Doojoon turned around and found YOseob standing there. He widened his eyes.

"Yoseob." Doojoon run to Yoseob.

"Where are you going? Do you know how much I worried about you?" Doojoon said grab Yoseob's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I must to go now. I don't have many times. So I want to tell you about something." Yoseob said. Doojoon frowned. 

"What is it? Where're you want to going?" Doojoon asked. 

"I want to go back to my world." Yoseob said and smiled sadly. Doojoon's eyes became wide.

"What?" Doojoon asked.

"I must to go back Doojoon. When I complete my mission I must to go back." Yoseob said.

"What's your mission? YOu can't leave me." Doojoon said. BUt Yoseob just smile.

"My mission is to make you live happy. And doesn't feel lonely anymore. SO when I see your face smile and laugh happy. I think my mission is complete now. And I must to go back now." Yoseob said. But Doojoon shook his head.

"NO. You can't leave me. If you leave me I'll live with lonely and never live happy." Doojoon said. He feel crying now. Yoseob smiled and wipe Doojoon's tears. "Don't leave me please." DOojoon said and hug Yoseob. 

"I'm sorry." Yoseob said. 

"NO. Don't leave me. Please. I don't want to live without you." DOojoon said. 

"I can't. I'm sorry Doojooniee. But you'll forget about me when I'm back." Yoseob said. Doojoon just shook his head.

"Noo. Pleasee." Yoseob broke the hug and wiped Doojoon's tears. 

"Don't cry Joonie. Maybe next time we'll meet again." Yoseob said.

"Yoseob hyung." Taemin said suddenly popped in from somewhere. Yoseob look at Taemin and nodded his head. And looked back to Doojoon.

"Seon. Pleasee. Don't leave me." Doojoon begged. But Yoseob shook his head.

"i'm sorry Doojoon." Yoseob said.

"No.. I love you Yoseob. Please. Don'y leave me." Doojoon said. Yoseob look surprised when Doojoon said a confession to him. But he smiled.

"I love you too." Yoseob said. And he kiss Doojoon on the lips. Doojoon at first seem shock. But he kissed Yoseob back. When they're kissing. Yoseob give Doojoon some injection on his arm. Yoseob broke the kiss and Doojoon fall off. Yoseob grab Doojoon from falling and lied Doojoon on the couch gently. He kissed Doojoon's forehead and lips. 

"I'm sorry Doojoon. I'm really sorry." Yoseob said and he can't hold back his tears. He walked to Taemin direction. 

"Don't cry hyung. He'll be alright." Taemin said Yoseob look at him and nodded. Taemin smiled and led the way to the gate which connect with puppy world. Infront of gate hyunseung already waiting for him.

"Hyunseung hyung. you're here too?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung nodded and smiled.

"Come on Seob." Hyunseung said and Yoseob nodded. Taemin and Hyunseung already get into the gate Before Yoseob walked to the gate he look back to Doojoon who sleep peacefully.

"I'm sorry and good bye Doojoon." Yoseob said and his body turned into puppy form before he entered the gate.

 

"Doojoon." 

Doojoon wake up and groaned. He opened his eyes and found Junhyung. 

"What happened?" Doojoon said and look around.

"You sleep on the couch when I press your bell but noone answer it. So i try to open the door and it's unlocked." Junhyung said. Doojoon nodded. 

"Hey, Junhyung. I have a strange dream about tboy who can change into puppy or human." DOojoon said. 

"But I can't remember about his ace and name." Doojoon continued.

"Well same as me. I dream abouot the boy who can change into puppy or human. But I can't remember about his face and name too." Junhyung said and shrugged.

 

-in the morning-

Doojoon and Junhyung walked together to school. They have a chit chat while walking. They walking until they reached their school and they are walking in the hallway. But someone bumped into Doojoon. Doojoon look down to the person. He see a cute boy. He reach his hands to helo the cute boy to stand up. The cute boy reach his hand and get up. He look up.

"Are you ok?" Doojoon asked. the cute booy nodded. Suddenly someone called the cute boy.

"Seob." The cute boy turned around and found a pretty boy run to him. Junhyung look at pretty boy. He's sure that he ever look that pretty6 boy before. but he can't remember about it. So he just shrugged it off.

"Seungie hyung." The cute boy said. 

"How much I must tell you to don't run in hallway?" The pretty boy said. 

"Sorry." the cute boy said. the pretty boy sighed. He look to Doojoon and junhyung.

"I'm sorry because this boy bumped into you." The pretty boy said.

"Ahh. It's okay." Doojoon said smiling. 

"Welll. Let's go Seob. We'll be late." the pretty guy said. The cute guy nodded his head and look at Doojoon. He walked closer to Doojoon and whisper to his ear. After that he walked away with cute smile and the pretty guy who see it sighed and followed the cute guy walked to their classroom. He look back to Junhyung who look back to him. BUt he ignored it and keep walking. While Doojoon is dumbfounded. Doojoon just remember about that cute boy whispered to him.

"See you again, Doojooniee.." The cute guy whisper to Doojoon's ear.

==================================

The enddd.

Soooo. I know you all know that cute and prety guy right?? Cause I already put their nameeee in there... KKk~~~

By the way.. I already finish this fan fic.. And can you read my new ff??

Here's the link :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142912/can-i-fall-in-love-with-you-b2st-dooseob-junseung-supernatural-vampire-.

 

Soo.. Give me your commentttt...^^