Yoseob's missing

Puppy

Doojoon  wake up in the morning. He tap his side and he feel an empty space beside him. He opened his eyes and doesn't find Yoseob anywhere 

"Yoseob." Doojoon called Yoseob. But no answer he began to panic. He run everywhere in his house called Yoseob. But he doesn't received any reply. He called Junhyung.

"Hello?" Junhyung answer sleepily,

"Junhyung." 

"What do you want Doojoon?" 

"Yoseob. He's missing again." 

"What? Are you have fighting again?" 

"NO. I'M NOT."

"Calm down dude. I'm just asking." 

"Help me to find him." DOojoon said and hung up. He run to his room and change his pajama to normal clothes.He grab his coat and run out from his house. He locked the house and try to find Yoseob.

-at Junhyung house-

After received a call from DOojoon. Junhyung hurridly change his clothes. Hyunseung who already wake up look at him.

"What happened?" Hyunseung asked.

"Yoseob is missing again." Junhyung said. Hyunseung frowned. Is he already going back to puppy world? Hyunseung thought. Junhyung noticed that Hyunseung's expression change.

"What's wrong seung? Do you know something?" Junhyung asked. Hyunseung look at him and shook his head.

"NO.. It's nothing." Hyunseung said. Junhyung just shrugged and wanted to walked out but Hyunseung hold him.

"Wait.. I'm going too." Hyunseung said. Junhyung just nodded and Hyunseung change his clothes. They both walked out. Junhuyng called Doojoon to ask where's he.  They walked to park and found Doojoon sit on the bench.They aporached him.

"Doojoon." Junhyung called Doojoon. Doojoon look up.

"Do you find him?" Hyunseung asked. Doojoon just shool his head slowly. 

"What happened? Why he can be missing again?" Junhyung asked. 

"I don't know. When I wake up in the morning he already missing. I search for him in my house but I can't find him anywhere." Doojoon said. Hyunseung sighed.

"Well. Why you doesn't go home now. I swear he must be at your house now." Hyunseung said. Junhyung and DOojoon look at him.

"How do you know? I already check in my house but he's can't be found anywhere." Doojoon said.

"Just. go home, and you'll be know about the answer." Hyunseung said. Doojoon and junhyung look at him confused. 

:"Go home now. Before he going from your life." Hyunseung said. Doojoon look at him and he get up and walked to his house. Junhyung just stare at Hyunseung.

"Why you tell him that?" Junhyung asked.

"YOu'll be know later." Hyunseung said and he walked away. Junhyung try to follow him.

"What do you mean I'll be know later.?" Junhyung asked but Hyunseung just ignore it. Junhyung seem pissed off and he grab Hyunseung's wrist.

"Tell me Seungie." Junhyung said. Hyunseung just look away.

"I can't told you know. You'll be know when the time is come." Hyunseung said and yanked his wrist and walked away leaving junhyung dumbfounded.

 

Doojoon walked back to his house and open the door hopefully find the cute boy. But he find nothing. He sighed. 

"Is Hyunseung lied to me?" Doojoon said and sit on the couch. He wanted to go out again but he heard someone called him.

"Doojoon." 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Updateee... 

I'll make a double updateee..

And the next chapter will be a last chapterr... 

So wait for it..

And who the person who call Doojoon????

Give me your comment and subscribeee..^^