I'm sorry

Puppy

"YOSEOB!!" 

Doojoon shouted to little puppy. Yoseob turned around to look at Doojoon he heard a loud honk apporached him. His eyes widen when he see a car go to his dirrection. Doojoon run as fast as he could. He pick Yoseob up and run beside road. Two of them fall on sidewalk. Doojoon hug Yoseob's little body. He look at Yoseob. Yoseob shut his eyes tight. Yoseob opened his eyes slowly and look at Doojoon with his scared puppy eyes.

"D-Doojoonie." said Yoseob softly. Doojoon get up to sitting position. Everyone gathered around them. They are worried about them. Doojoon look at Yoseob.

"ARE YOU STUPID?" Doojoon shouted to Yoseob. Yoseob flinched because a sudden burst. 

"Why are you on the middle road? What if I'm not coming when you are there and a car crashed on to you?" said Doojon with anger. Yoseob just look down scared. Everyone who watch them feel scared too. Junhyung who received a call from Doojoon when YOseob is gone already found his friend and now trying to calm his friend. 

"DOojoon, there's many people here. Let's go to other place to talk." Junhyung said try to calm DOojoon. But the latter just glare to little puppy. After a few glare Doojoon walked away followed by Junhyung. Everyone who watch the scene began to left. Yoseob who begin to sobbing but evryone just hear it as whimpering. Hyunseung who already beside him try to calm Yoseob.

"Seobie.. Don't cry.." Hyunseung said he pat Yoseob's head with his little paw. Yoseob just sobbing. Hyunseung sighed.

"C'mon Seob. We must follow them." said Hyunseung. Yoseob just walked silently. After that the 2 little puppy found their master sit on the bench. With Junhyung who try his friend anger while Doojoon just keep silent. Junhyung look at puppies. He stood up and pick Hyunseung up. Hyunseung confused and look at Junhyung. Junhyung look at his friend.

"Doojoon. I'll leave you with your puppy here. I and Hyunseung want to go home now." Junhyung said. Doojoon look at his friend and nodded his head. Junhyung walked away leave Doojoon and Yoseob alone. YOseob just keep distance from Doojoon while his little paw made a circle at ground. After a few silence Doojoon apporached Yoseob and bend down so he can be same level as Yoseob. He sighed.

"I'm sorry." Yoseob look up at Doojoon. 

"I'm sorry for yelled to you. I just worried about you." Doojoon said. He patted Yoseob's head and smiling. 

"I'm sorry Seobie. Forgive me?" Doojoon asked to Yoseob. Yoseob just look at Doojoon,

"you're not mad to me again?" Yoseob asked. Doojoon nodded and smile.

"Yes.. I don't." Doojoon said and ruffle Yoseob's fur. Yoseob face became happy. His tail began to shake.

"really?" Yoseob asked again. Doojoon nodded. Yoseob jump to Doojoon's arm. Doojoon smile and stood up.

"Let's go home." said Doojoon. Yoseob nodded and rested his head at Doojoon's chest. They walked home and Yoseob fall asleep on Doojoon embrace.

=====================================================

Updateeeeeeee....

How is it???? Well I'm must to say that this fic will ended soon.

Sooo.. Keep read it until enddd..

Give me your comment pleaseee... And thanks for you all who already give me a comment and subscribe..^^

Comment and subscribeee..<3