hang out

Puppy

After they take their breakfast Doojoon and Yoseob going out for Yoseob's necessary. Yoseob this time is human. So he use Doojoon's clothes and it's look big for his size. But he doesn't care. They walked to mall and look around. 

"Yoseob-ah try this one." Doojoon said and give Yoseob a teddy bear hoodie

hoodie-teddy-bear-kawaii-blue-1_big.jpg

"It's so girly Doojoon-ah." Yoseob said pouted, 

"No. It's not." Doojoon said but Yoseob still refused. But Yoseob give up in the end and try the hoodie. He went to change room and try it. After a few minutes Yoseob get out.

"CUtee.." Doojoon said.

"but.. Dooojoonniieee.. It's so childish and girly." Yoseob said.

"Nope. Your face is so childish too." Doojoon said. Yoseob pouted and Doojoon chuckle. 

"Ohh, And try this too." Doojoon said and give Yoseob dog's ear hoodie.

3A2E941B.jpg

"It's so childishh tooo.." Yoseob whined.

"I just pick a clothes which is suitable with your face.. So try ittt." Doojoon said Yoseob sighed and take the hoodie. He go out from changing room with dog hoodiee.. 

"SO Cuteee." Doojoon said and giggled. Yoseob just pouted.

"Cmon Yoseob. YOu're so cute with that hoodie. Let's pay for it and find another clothes. " Doojoon said and walked to cashier and pay for it.

When they walked around. Doojoon's phone vibrated. He opened it and look to it. He have 1 new message. He open it and smiled. He replied his message and close his phone. 

"C'mon Yoseob let's go to food court. Are you hungry?" Doojoon asked. Yoseob smile and nodded his head.

-at the foodcourt-

Doojoon look around to find someone. He found the person and smile he drag Yoseob with him.

"Junhyung." Doojoon called the person.Junhyung look up and found Doojoon. He smiled to Doojoon. He stood up and greet Doojoon.

"Hey,Doojoon." Junhyung said and look behind Doojoon to found a cutie boy stood there froze. He asked Doojoon.

"Who's he Doojoon?" Junhyung said. Doojoon look to Yoseob with confused face.

"What's wtong Seob?" Doojoon asked Yoseob just stood there and look at pretty guy beside Junhyung. Doojoon look at Yoseob and look to direction of yoseob look. And see a pretty boy sit there froze too. Doojoon askd Junhyung.

"And Who's he too Junhyung?" Junhyung want to answer but he being interuppted.

"What are you doing here?" 

----------------------------------------------------------

Updateee..

So Doojoon's bestfriend is Junhyung... And Who's that pretty boy?? Well i know you all know who is he already..

Anyway.. Give me your commenttttt...

And I already have 14 subscribersss.. Thank you so muchh..

Keep supporting me..

Comment and Subscribeee...<3