YOSEOB

Puppy

Yoseob and Dojooon walked back home. They keep their distance. yoseob took a glance sometimes at Doojoon. When he look that Doojoon never turned around to see him. He frowned.

"Why Doojoonie doesn't want to look at me? Is he mad at me? OMO.. What should I do??>.<" Yoseob said in his thought, he doesn't realize if they already arrive at their house. They get in but Doojoon walked to his bedroom Yoseob followed but Doojoon closed thw door and Yoseob frowned. He knock the door.

"Doojoonie." 

no answer

"Doojooniee are you mad to me?" yoseob asked but still no answer. Yoseob knocked again but the result is same. no answer. Yoseob sighed. He go to living room and sat on the couch.. He hughis knees. And throw his chin on the top of his knees.

"Don't be mad at me Doojoonie.. Pleasee.." Yoseob said softly, He feel want to cry. But he hold it.After a few minutes Doojoon come out for drink. Yoseob's face bright up. But Doojoon just ignore him. Yoseob can't hold it again. He grab Doojoon's arm. Doojoon look at it.

"Doojooniee.. Please don't ignoring me.. Don't be mad to me.. I'm sorry..." Yoseob said and he sobbeb.Doojoon look at sobbing boy. He sighed and yanked his arm off softly. He walked again to his bedroom leave the sobbing boy. Yoseob called for him bit he ignoored it. Yoseob begin to crying. He doesn't know what he must to do so Doojoon can talk to him again. At that time he changed again to dog form. He keep crying and in his form now it's just look like whimpering. Doojoon try to ignore the whimpering sound. He covered his ear with his pillow. 

"Ughh.. I think I'm so cruel to him right now. He doesn't know anything but I just ignore him." He sighed he get up from his bed and walked to living room. but he doesn't find Yoseob there. HE called for Yoseob but the puppy doesn't show up. Doojoon began to panick he search for yoseob everywhere in his house but doesn't find the puppy. He decided to search out of his house, He grab his coat and go out. He look around to find Yoseob. but he doesn't find Yoseob. He goes to near park. He spot Yoseob on middle road. 

"Yo-" He want to say something but when he noticed a car from other side of road. He widen his eyes when he hear a scretch of tires. 

"YOSEOB"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updateee..

How is it?? What happened with Yoseob?? Is he being crashed with car????? Find ittt at next chapterrrr. And i want to tell you if this fic will be end soonnnn..

Anyway give me your commenttt..

Comment and Subscribee...