You'll comebacckk

Puppy

Yoseob wake up from his sleep and look around. He already changed into human's form. He went to bathroom and take a bath. After that he take the clothes and walked down. He found DOojoon prepare a breakfast. He smiled. He hug Doojoon from behind.

"Doojooniee~~" Yoseob said. Doojoon look behind him and smiled.

"Morning Seobiee." Doojoon said and patted Yoseob's head. 

"What do you make Doojooniee??" Yoseob asked. Doojoon look at him

"Chocolate." Doojoon said. Yoseob tilted his head.

"Chocolate?" Yoseob asked cutely.Doojoon nodded.

"For what?" 

"It's valentine Yoseob-ah." Doojoon said. Yoseob remember about valentine thing and his face bright up.

"VAlentine? I like valentine dayss. Give me a chocolate doojoonieee... pleaseee.." Yoseob said with puppy eyes.

"Ugh,.. Stop give me those eyes." Doojoon said. But YOseob keep doing puppy eyes and aegyo.

"Okayy.. okay.. but sto doing aegyo and puppy eyes,." Doojoon said. Yoseob cheer happily.

"Yeayyy.." Doojoon chuckle and take one chocolate and give it to Yoseob. Yoseob received it happily. and eat it happily.

"I must to go to school Yoseob." Doojoon said and grab his backpack. Yoseob just nodded and keep eat his chocolate.

After Doojoon go to school Yoseob sit on the couch.  He watched the TV. Suddenly Taemin come and called him.

"YOSEOB HYUNGG." Taemin called him. Yoseob jolted a bit because sudden burst. He look at Taemin.

"What are you doing Taemin.? You surprised me." Yoseob said a bit angry. Taemin pouted.

"Sorry." Taemin said.

"By the way. What are you doing here?" Yoseob asked. Taemin's face became light up again.

"Cause.. You'll come bacckkk.." Taemin said. Yoseob widen his eyes. 

"WHAT?" 

---------------------------------------------------

Updateeee.....

How is it??? Yoseob will come back to his world??? How's DOojoon reaction???

Wait the answerr rin the next chapterrrrr......

Give me your commentt.. And sorry for the short updateee.. Cause I must to gooo....

Byeee...

And Happy Valentine daysss...

Comment and subscribee...