Going to human world

Puppy

 

Yoseob playing around with another puppy, Hyunseung. When one puppy Taemin apporach him and call him. 

"Yoseob.. Lord want to meet you." Taemin said.

"Oww... Okay." Yoseob said and look to Hyunseung.

"hyung.. I must to go." Yoseob said Hyunseung nodded his head. Yoseob going to one big room and meet the Lord. 

"Yoseob.. I have a mission for you." the lord said to him. 

"Who is it?" Yoseob asked.

"Well. I don't want to give you his name. But I'll put you in front his house. You must wair for him. And remember make that person to being a happy person." the lord said. Yoseob tilted his head cutely.

"Why?"

"Hahah.. You're so cute. Well. I want to make you know about him by yourself.  Preapre yourself Yoseob." the lord said. Yoseob frowned.

"Him?" yoseob asked. The lord nodded.

"Yes. It;s a boy." Yoseob nodded his head and he excuse himself. And he meet with Hyunseung and Taemin in the garden.

"You get a mission?" Hyunseung asked. Yoseob nodded.

"Who is it?" Taemin asked. Yoseob shook his head.

"I don't know." 

 

"WHAt? Why you don't know who that person?" Taemin asked Yoseob who recently scratched his back ear with his little back paw. 

"Don;t know. The lord don't want to tell me." Yoseob said and look to his friends. 

"So? Are you going now?" Hyunseung asked. 

"Ehmm.. I just want to say goodbye to you two. We'll meet again when I completed my mission." Yoseob said and he hear a soft whimpered. He look at Teamin who head bowed down and his tail it's also turn down. Yoseob sighed.

"Taemin-ah. Don't worry okay. I'll complete my mission as soon as possible. So I'll be back soon. Stop crying." Yoseob said and patted Taemin head with his paw. Taemin look at yoseob with his sad puppy eyes.

"Really?" Taemin asked. YOseob smiled and nodded his head. Taemin face brightened and his tail move right and left fast sign if he was happy when he hear his hyung word.

 

Yoseob walked to a big room when he meet his lord.

"Are you ready Yoseob?" The lord asked. Yoseob take a deep breath and he nodded. Lord smiled.

"Don't worrSeob. He's a nice person although he's a loner. Believe me." the Lord said and Yoseob smile and nodded his head.

"Okay get ready Yoseob." The lord said and open the gate door which connect with human world. Yoseob take a step forward to the gate. he stopped infront the gate. He look back to see his friends Hyunseung and Taemin standing with the lord and smile to him. They wave to Yoseob and Yoseob waved back and he look again to the gate and he took a deep breath and get into the gate.

 

Yoseob fall down from the tree. Well when he get out he already at the tree and he fall down. He whimpered because the pain. He stand up and look around. It's seems like he was in the garden. The garden look so neat. He wondered why the loner person can take care the garden keep clean. Because he just know if someone a loner they just lock theirself in their room. So their house isn't clean. When Yoseob wondered around the garden he don't realize that the house owner is coming, He yelped when he feel someone pick his body up. He look to the person. And he look shock.

"What are you doing in my garden?"

============================================================================

Heyy. Updateee..

So.. Who's that person? I think you all know who is it.

heheeheh...

Anyway how is it??? 

Give me your comment, kay???

Comment and subscribe...^^d