I have a bestfriend

Puppy

Doojoon wake up and groan. He wanted to get up but failed because something or someone on his stomach. he look down and see a little puppy sleep on his stomach.He remember about yesterday when he know Yoseob identity. He still can't believe if this little puppy can speak. He look to Yoseob again. He yoseob soft fur and smiled a bit. yoseob move a little bit because the touch and open his eyes. He look up and see Doojoon smile to him.

"Hey little puppy. You're wake up already." Doojoon said.

"You doesn't scare this time?" Yoseob asked. Doojoon shook his head.

"nope. Now can you explain to me?" Doojoon asked, yoseob get up and stretch his body.

"Okay." Yoseob said and he began to explain everything to Doojoon about he live in puppy world and sent to human  world. He tell Doojoon about he can change into human form when a day. When sun is fall he change again to dog's form. He tell Doojoon about his mission and he tell him if he'll come back when the mission is complete.

"So.. You're here to live with me and change me from lonely person to happy person?" Doojoon asked. Yoseob nodded. Doojoon sighed.

"Are you sure you can make me like that?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm sureeee.." Yoseob said cutely. Doojoon chuckle.

"Well if you can, make me. And I want to tell you if I not 100% lonely person. Cause I have 1 bestfriend." Doojoon said. Yoseob look at Doojoon confused he tilted his head to thes side cutely.

"You have?" Yoseob asked. Doojoon nodded.

"I thought you're a lonely person." Said Yoseob frown.

"Well.. I am. but when outside I just playing or hangout with my only bestfriend." Doojoon said.

"hmm.. Well.. from today I'll live with you." Yoseob said. Doojoon nodded and smiled.

"Fine, Tommorow we'll go to mall. We must buy you some clothes or accessories or toothbrush." Doojoon said. Yoseob nodded happily.

"Yeayy~~" he chirped happily and his tail is  swing to the left and right. Doojoon smiled and ruffle yoseob's soft fur. 

"you're so cuteeee..." Doojoon said. After a while they feel hungry. Doojoon make a diner for him and Yoseob. Yoseob smiled and snuggled his head to Doojoon's palm take a warmthh... After a minute Yoseon already fallen a sleep on Doojoon's side. While Doojoon work his homework with his laptop. He look to Yoseob and smiled a bit. And Yoseob's white soft fur.

"Cute. " Doojoon mumbled and continue with his homework.

-----------------------------------------------------

How is it???

Sorry for the title.... >.<

Btw... Who do you think Doojoon's bestfriend??? Curious???

well.. Wait for the next chapterrr..

Anyway,give me your comment pleaseee..... <3

 

Comment and subscribe,,,^^