Part 6

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her body trembled when she saw in front of her, a male figure who had been flooded with blood from his body. She stepped back. She really didn't know what was happening. How could that man lay there? She doesn't even remember anything. Until she realized, in her hand there was a knive that filled with the blood. Hyoyeon shooked her head. No, that's impossible. She didn't kill that man.

Suddenly the door opened, several servants and palace guards entered the room. They were surprised when saw their king now was lying on the floor with blood. "HOW DARE YOU KILL THE KING!"

King?! Hyoyeon really doesn't even know if the man lying there is a king. No, this is impossible. She isn't a murderer. Until one of the servants shouted loudly to the guards, "CATCH AND BRING HER TO THE COURT NOW!"

Some of guards grabbed her wrists roughly and pulled her out of the room. Hyoyeon shouted and denied that she was not the one who killed him, but her scream was completely useless because they even didn't believe her.

Hyoyeon was slammed so hard to the ground by the palace guard. She was only able to whimper in pain, receiving all the harsh treatment. Until a man pulled her collar, forced her to stand. "How dare you kill the king!!"

Hyoyeon tried to let go of the man's hand in her collar. But nothing, her power is completely useless. "I didn't kill him!" Hyoyeon argued.

"Tch! Liar! Obviously you are the only one there with him, how could it not be you who did all this?!"

"I said I didn't kill him! I even don't remember anything!" Hyoyeon replied loudly, making the man even harder holding her collar. 

"Well, if you really don't want to admit it. Get ready to welcome the death tonight,” said the man before releasing his grasp and told his guards to get ready.

Hyoyeon really did not know what was happening, until suddenly the man brandished his sword in front of her and almost cut her head before...

‘B-Bring the boys out

Yeah You know

B-Bring the boys out

We bring the boys out

We bring the boys out

Yeah

B-Bring the boys out’

Her eyes opened perfectly when heard her cellphone alarm sound. Hyoyeon turned off the alarm and breathed a sigh of relief, at least it was only a dream and not reality. Hyoyeon really didn't expect to get that dream again because it was clearly a terrible dream.

She immediately got up from her bed and prepared to work again. Yes, She went home first after her work with Yuri was finished and now she had to go back there again to be a waiter of the party.

*-*-*-*

Hyoyeon arrived at her workplace and she was wearing a special uniform for the waiter in this party. Seo-Jin immediately called all employees for a briefing first before the party began. All employees gather in the ballroom while lining up neatly according to Seo-Jin's direction. They never knew that this time it was not Seo-Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter