Part 3

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really sure that you saw that ?!" asked The King firmly. Yes, he really did not believe what his advisor, Jungha reported.

"Nde, Jeoha. I testify with my own eyes. Even Kim Hwon's wife is still alive. "

Soo-Hyun's hands clenched. He really can't afford to let the wife of a man that want to kill him and his family is still alive. Especially when his mind imagined that it turned out that the cunning woman had the same goal as Kim Hwon. Obviously it can't be left alone.

"Find and kill her immediately!!" commanded the King.

Jungha smiled slyly before he nodded. "Nde, Jeoha. I will immediately order the troops. "

Jungha stop and turned around when the King called his name. "Nde, Jeoha?"

"It will be better if you can find her tonight. That woman really can't be left to live just like that," said the King.

***

Hyoyeon was engrossed in playing in the river near her house, when she suddenly heard the sound of a horse's steps. She was surprised to see that the palace troops were walking towards her house. Hyoyeon immediately ran towards her house.

She was really worried about her mother. Hyoyeon knew that her mother had never made any mistakes, but why were there soldiers coming?

Hyoyeon shooked her head, getting rid of her bad thoughts and speeding up her steps. But the soldiers had arrived at her house and she heard her mother's scream.

Hyoyeon shooked her head. Appealing for hope that nothing would happen to her mother.

No, please not my Eomma ...

However, when she peeked from behind the house, she had seen an arrow stuck in her mother's body.

Hyoyeon shed tears and covered , not wanting the soldiers to hear the sound of her crying. After the soldiers left, Hyoyeon immediately approached the mother who was cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter