Part 9

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon didn't know where she was now. A wide meadow stretches in front of it. Hyoyeon really doesn't know what happened to her. Is she already dead? 

If she was dead, then where she is now?

She didn't know. All she remembered last time was her head felt really heavy and darkness before she finally was in this place.

Hyoyeon  walked around the meadow. Until she saw a man standing not far from her place. The man was wearing a hanbok while staring at the view of the flower field in front of him.

Maybe he will help her. Hyoyeon think he know where they are right now. Hyoyeon walked closer to the man, but suddenly a voice made her stopped.

"Hyoyeon."

The voice came right from her behind.

Hyoyeon turned around and saw the same figure that had appeared in her dream last time.

Isn't that the woman she saw in her dream? The woman in her dream who has the same name as her?

"We meet again," said the woman, smiled softly

"A-Are you Hyoyeon? The woman who appeared in my dream last time? "

The woman nodded.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you gone?"

The woman smiled softly again. "You're right, I'm already gone. But you're still alive. We are two people who are bound together by destiny."

Hyoyeon really didn't understand what the woman said.

"I need your help, Hyo. Please, protect him. Only you can help him."

Hyoyeon gulped.  "I really don't understand what you said. Besides, I don't understand who the man you are referring to."

The woman then walked closer to her and pointed at someone standing behind me. "He is the person you must protect."

Hyoyeon turned around and saw the man wearing a hanbok standing behind her. Yes, that man. Hyoyeon didn't know who he is, until that man turned to her.

Her body froze when she saw him. Kim Jongin?

But, why?

"Why should I?"

"Because the only one who can protect him is you. And one more thing, he is innocent, Hyoyeon. He was not involved anything of their death."

Their death? Who does the woman mean?

Hyoyeon didn't understand what that woman said. She wanted to ask again before suddenly the woman became gone followed by the surrounding grasslands.

 

"Hyoyeon, wake up! Please, don't make me worry!"

Hyoyeon opened her eyes when she heard Yuri's voice. "Finally you wake up, Hyo. I'm really worried about you. Are you alright?" 

Hyoyeon nodded. Although her head is little dizzy, but at least the feeling of dizziness is a little lighter.

"What happened, Yuri-ah?"

Yuri walked over and sat next to the sofa where Hyoyeon was lying. "Do you really not remember what happened earlier?"

Hyoyeon shooked her head. "I only remember when you asked me to clean the meeting room."

"Don't you remember w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter