Part 10

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin looked at Seoul's view from the glass wall in his room.  He still remembers what happened yesterday which made some gossip in his company. How could a cleaning service he never knew suddenly admit that she was the wife of Kim Jongin? Truly that was the craziest and bravestest thing he has ever met!

Jongin hasn't even been close to women in the past few years.  The last time he was rumored to have a girlfriend was when he made a partnership with Krystal's company and they clearly were only colleagues.

Although many women who secretly or openly , but he never responded. For Jongin, it was vain. After all many women chased him only because of the wealth he had.  And the woman who yesterday admitted that she was his wife might be included to it.  It's just that she is too brave and stupid.

Jongin sighed and sat back in his chair. Until someone knocked on the door. Jongin let him in, the door opened showing his cousin, Sehun, who brought several important documents in his hands.

"Here. I need your permission to make several partnership with some companies in America."  Sehun put the document on Jongin's desk.

Jongin opened while reading it. He clearly couldn't easily just give permission because the control of his company now in his hands. After he finished, he took a pen and signed it.

"By the way, about the rumors lately are you okay?"

Jongin looked up and closed the document.  Yes, the rumors about him and that woman who admitted that she was Jongin's wife.

"I don't really care about all those rumors."

Sehun smirked.  "That's good. Because the rumors about you and that woman are getting hot lately, but luckily those rumors aren't heard by the media."

Jongin sighed.  Even if it does get to the media, it's easy for Jongin to take care of it so he doesn't really care.

"Yesterday I heard you talked with that cleaning service. Do you know her?"

Sehun sat on the sofa and crossed his legs.  "Yes, I know her. I'm sure you also know her very well, Kai. Her name is Kim Hyoyeon," Sehun said while emphasizing the 'very' words.

Kai is Jongin's child name. The people who called him Kai were only his close friends and family.

Kai frowned. "I even met the woman for the first time yesterday. How do I know her? What a strange thing!"

Sehun smirked. "You just don't remember. But I'd rather you forget about her because that woman would be mine."

Kai moved from his place and sat on the sofa that opposite from Sehun sat. Kai crossed his arms on his chest. "Do you like her? Since when? I just found out that your taste of woman went down from model to cleaning service, as I once thought you liked Im Yoona, that beautiful model. Did you deliberately lower your standards after you were rejected by her?"  Checkmate!  Kai smirked.

Im Yoona is a top model.  She has a beautiful face and a slim body that makes her look absolutely perfect.  In fact, she was once dubbed as the most beautiful model in Korea.

"That is the past. Since the beginning I gave up knowing that Yoona only put her heart into you. But this time it's different, I won't leave this woman to you."  Sehun got up from his place and just left.

Kai sighed. He was only able to look at Sehun's back as he walked out. His relationship with Sehun was not as good as before. They were childhood friends and the only friend and family he could trust besides Taeyeon. But since Yoona's presence in their live, everything has changed.

They know Yoona since attending college. Yoona is their college friend and who would have thought that the feelings between them grew. Sehun likes Yoona, while Yoona likes him. Yoona desperately tried to get Kai's attention, but failed because from the beginning Kai didn't like to be involved with such strange feelings. Even Yoona could reject Sehun who was populer and perfect guy like Kai. Until now Yoona still often contacted Kai and invited him to meet, but he always refused.

And now what makes Kai wonder is that cleaning service.  What did she do until can make Sehun like her? He never even knew that they knew each other. Especially Sehun's threat to him, really made Kai want to laugh. How could Sehun think that he would like a cleaning service woman like that?  A strange woman who claims to be his wife. What a crazy thing!  He doesn't even know who Kim Hyoyeon is, that strange woman.

***

Hyoyeon really regretted what she did yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter