Part 5

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon stopped in front of the large building. She had no idea how big this building is. Hyoyeon remembered the man who appeared on her TV this morning, Kim Jong-in, who only 1 year old above her, but has been able to become the leader of this big company, while she? In her age now, she was just a cleaning service. How can her sister suddenly say that she wants brother-in-law like Kim Jongin? It really only exists in dreams, you know! Kim Jongin is rich, handsome, smart, the owner of the largest company in Korea, while she?  A poor girl, not pretty, and clearly her intelligence is incomparable to that man's.

Hyoyeon shooked her head. She had to get to work now and not think about things like this. It just only in fairy tales, remember that!
Her steps led her toward a lobby in the company. She walked toward one of the employees who was guarding the lobby. The employee was quite beautiful with long black hair, white skin, and small lips. Hyoyeon so curious, are all employees who work here also have this kind of beauty?

"Is there anything that I can help you, Mrs?" asked the employee, on her name tag was written Jung Eun-bi.

"Nde, introduce my name Kim Hyoyeon. I'm a new cleaning service employee here."

"Ah.. so you are the new cleaning service. You can walk to the room in the corner of this lobby, there you can meet with Han Seo-Jin, she is the head of cleaning at the company here."

Hyoyeon smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Then I will go first," said Hyoyeon smiled at Eun-bi.

Hyoyeon immediately walked to the place Eun-bi had said. Hyoyeon knocked on the door of the room before she opened the door, her eyes were immediately presented with a large enough room with several documents and a blackboard containing the schedule of the employees. And there was a woman who was busy arranging the schedule in blackboard.

Hyoyeon cleared , made that the middle-aged woman turned her head to her. "You're 10 minutes late, Hyoyeon. Now quickly change your clothes with this uniform and I will show your duty for today." Hyoyeon nodded and immediately took the uniform and changed clothes, before finally returning to the room.

"Follow me," said Seo-Jin.

Hyoyeon followed the Seo-Jin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter