Part 4

The Red String of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now.

Hyoyeon blinked her eyes slowly when she saw the sunlight had entered her room. She smelled fire from the kitchen.

Fire?! Don't tell me the house is on fire?

Her eyes opened perfectly. Hyoyeon threw away her blanket and headed for the kitchen. She sighed in relief when it turned out that the fire came from So-Hyun who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Unnie, breakfast is ready. Do you want to take a shower or have breakfast first?" asked So-Hyun when she saw her sister who still looked messy in her favorite pajama clothes.

"I'll take a shower first. I haven't brushed my teeth anyway. By the way, I rarely see you wake up this morning? Have you changed now, So-Hyun-na? "

Soo-Hyun sighed lazily. "I'm only doing this as my thank you to you because last night you wanted to tell me about the story."

Hyoyeon pursed her lips. No wonder her sister woke up this morning, especially she cooked pancakes for her.

"Tch! So because of that you do this," Hyoyeon murmured while rolling her eyes.

Hyoyeon was about to go back to her room before she suddenly heard the news on TV.

"Kim Jongin, CEO of Kai’s Company decided to enlarge his business in the textile sector ..."

Hyoyeon stopped and looked at the television which showed the figure of a handsome man who was being interviewed by reporters.

So he's the CEO of Kai's Company?

Hyoyeon only knowed that person's name, but she never saw the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter