Six (6)

You Who Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo groggily opened one eye, fighting to keep herself awake, trying not to succumb to the warmth. She blinked lazily twice before rubbing her eyes. Finally being aware of her surroundings, her eyes widened. Sehun was in between her and Chanyeol, clutching her shirt, a small smile on his face. At the sight, she melted, smiling softly before snapping back to attention. She immediately tried to scramble out of the blankets only to end up making things worse and tangling herself even further. Chanyeol stirred at the movement and Kyungsoo frantically worked to untangle herself. Sehun sleepily blinked at the movement before reaching out towards Kyungsoo and grasping onto her shirt. Kyungsoo’s eyes darted back and forth conflicted until a large arm pulled her closer, muffling her face in his shirt, wrapping his arms around her. She bit her lip and struggled to get out of the grip to no avail. She resolved to just wait until he loosened his grip, her face a bright red, praying no one would wake up. As she waited for his arms to loosen, her eyelids grew heavier and before she knew it, she fell back asleep. The next to stir was Chanyeol, but instead of opening his eyes, he stripped himself of his shirt, feeling hot and once again pulled the body closer, thinking it to be Sehun. A couple more hours passed as the three remained asleep, blissfully ignorant of their situation. As the three remained sleeping peacefully, the door was flung open as a woman’s voice interrupted the silence. “Chanyeol - it’s already 12! You have to-” The voice was abruptly cut off as she saw the three on the same bed before letting out a large scream. The three immediately snapped awake and Kyungsoo, realizing the situation, attempted to leave the bed, tangled herself further, and in her haste, she tipped onto the floor. Chanyeol’s and Sehun’s eyes widened as Sehun immediately jumped down to peek at Kyungsoo who sheepishly rose her head, cheeks tinged with pink. Chanyeol, seeing she was okay, turned his attention to the woman who was standing in the doorway in surprise. “Mom?” The woman looked at Chanyeol, mouth open, but unable to form any words.

“You didn’t right?” Chanyeol looked at his mom in confusion. “You didn’t right? Sehun was right there!” Chanyeol tried for a smile, still not understanding his mother’s words as Kyungsoo’s face turned a bright red before shaking her head vehemently.

“No, I apologize for this misunderstanding. I was just looking after Sehun and I guess I fell asleep so he moved me here. I guess they just moved here unconsciously...” Kyungsoo replied, flustered, too embarrassed to meet her eyes. Chanyeol’s mother breathed a sigh of relief before speaking. “Everyone in the kitchen in ten. And for goodness sake Chanyeol. Put on a shirt.” Chanyeol looked down and smiled at his mother sheepishly who just clucked her tongue as she walked out towards the kitchen. Kyungsoo, still on the floor, looked at Chanyeol with widened eyes, biting on her lips as her mind raced with possible scenarios. Sehun looked at Kyungsoo with a surprised look on his face.

“Did you sleep with daddy?” Kyungsoo blushed, coughing at the words before mentally scolding herself for thinking that way. Before she could answer, Chanyeol interrupted her.

“I’m sorry, I probably climbed in the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter