Four (4)

You Who Brought Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo paced around her room, biting her nails with worry. What was she going to do? She took a deep breath. It’s okay, it’ll probably blow over by tomorrow. There’s tons of things happening every day. It’s not Chanyeol is a celebrity of something...Her mind at peace, she fell asleep.

The next morning, Kyungsoo woke up, a lot more relaxed than she was before. She went to shower and get ready for work before she took a look at her phone. She draped her towel over the shoulders, her hair still dripping as she looked at the messages from Baekhyun and Jongdae.

 

Jongdae: Are you actually dating him?

Baekhyun: Are you awake yet?

Kyungsoo: No, we’re not dating. It’s a misunderstanding.

Baekhyun: I hope everyone knows that then. It doesn’t look very pretty...

 

Kyungsoo sighed as she went over to her computer, searching up Park Chanyeol once again. She glanced at the real time searches and her eyes widened.

1. Park Chanyeol 

2. EXO

3. Today's Weather

4. Chanyeol Dating

She quickly clicked on the fourth one.

 

Chanyeol and His Woman: What We Know So Far

Dating? Or something more?

 

Kyungsoo clicked on the first link.

 

After one person put a picture of the CEO of Park Industries online, the business world has been a mess. Upon talking to the teen who posted the picture, she said: “I didn’t know who he was... They looked like a really cute family and stood out, especially since they seemed very loving and obviously, as seen in the picture, they’re really good looking. That’s why I asked for a picture. They seemed like the ideal picturesque family. I didn’t know it would become this big of a deal.”

Now the internet is abuzz trying to figure out who the mysterious woman is and finally get some answer to their questions... [Click here to read more]

 

Kyungsoo frantically clicked the button before scrolling down to the end.

 

....Amid this, Park Industries remains silent.

 

She scrolled down to the comments.

 

A: I don’t know who she is but I would say that he’s lucky... she’s pretty. (+1432, -307)

B: She seems to be okay that Park Chanyeol was married before. (+14, -202)

C: The real question is whether his son approves. (+695, -22)

D: I feel like I’ve seen her before... (+1920, -29)

Really? Where? (+3, -0)

I can’t remember... (+0, -496)

E: It’s probably fake, nothing has been confirmed yet. (+2102, -674)

ㅋㅋㅋ Look at the amount of upvotes (+2, -238)

You’re probably too young for him anyway (+0, -393)

I’m just saying we shouldn’t jump to conclusions, not that I like him (+474, -292)

I bet many others are upset too... Can’t blame you, he’s good looking, but it’s amazing how people seem to forget about how he has a kid. (+701, -128)

F: Is she with him for his money? (+2512, -292)

 

Kyungsoo sighed, her phone pinging with texts. At least there aren’t too many hate comments she thought. She looked at the time and her eyes widen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter